What Do You Fear? - Page 3

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 494
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: What Do You Fear?

  1. #31
    Dedicated Shinji Fan ShinjiLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In Shinji's Pants ♥
    Posts
    514

    Default Re: What Do You Fear?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mooites
    Entomophobia- Fear of insects.
    Got that, I didn't list it, though. ^^" Personally, I'm a very fearful person. Quite jumpy and worrisome. I just don't show it often and try to act brave. That's why everyone mistakes me for a brave person. I don't know why I try not to act afraid, I just do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsutomu
    You know, that's very good that you have actually well-thought out and devised some sort of fashion to list all the phobias in there and then link your post to the complete full set of list of phobias.
    Thank you! I thought that I'd need to be organized. And, whenever I start a thread, I like to keep the first post nice and neat so everyone can thoroughly understand what I'm talking about. =]

  2. #32
    ~green~ Maybe Wednesday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    395

    Default Re: What Do You Fear?

    I'm scared of heights. The Empire State Building was one of the worst experiences of my life.

    Lots of people. I dunno if there's a name for it, but I like being alone. All of you, go away!!! *cries*
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][center]

  3. #33
    runs in the 90's Rubber Combusken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Mt. Blaze
    Posts
    105
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default Re: What Do You Fear?

    I really don't want to find myself falling asleep in a wide open field. If someone finds me, they might think I'm dead and...*gulp*...bury me alive. I don't wanna die because other people think I'm dead!

    On a less dramatic note, I'm really disturbed by feet.
    If undead people die, does that mean they're alive again?



    Dragons have feelings too! All you have to do is give them the chance to show these feelings, and you can do that by saving their lives...

    Black Shadow: Do you like waffles?
    Captain Falcon: FALCON WAFFLES!!!

  4. #34
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Not telling anymore
    Posts
    511

    Post Re: What Do You Fear?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinjiLover View Post
    Got that, I didn't list it, though. ^^" Personally, I'm a very fearful person. Quite jumpy and worrisome. I just don't show it often and try to act brave. That's why everyone mistakes me for a brave person. I don't know why I try not to act afraid, I just do.



    Thank you! I thought that I'd need to be organized. And, whenever I start a thread, I like to keep the first post nice and neat so everyone can thoroughly understand what I'm talking about. =]
    You sure bring a lot of discussion that way. Is there a way on the Bulbagarden Forums to quote separate words or phrases within one person's post like the people on the serebiiforums, could do? I heard you joined there this morning perhaps. Would have to check your profile there again to see if you actually did join because today was also the same day Piekids got banned and he also posted a response in your newbie topic saying "I'm a Noob" and that was the last post he made before getting banned because you can't post right after you're banned unless if you're ban evading and then you get all your accounts permabanned so I assume you joined there today or yesterday. Am I right? It's really a great place to be and on here, whenever I tried to quote a really short post, however post some long messages to it and not just nodding my head and saying "I agree" or "I disagree" without using a couple sentences to support some details, and then it just included that as part of the quote as these forums that it was, but I really tried dividing it up instead of just making up fake quotes that I attempted to type and direct at them, not at myself. And I never quote long messages and just say "I agree" to them since that'd count as spam. I tried making a thread about it in the Newbie Lounge here but didn't know what to title it because I was afraid that it would have too many characters in the name I was trying to give it and it did so then I canceled it and maybe you could decide to help maybe by pming me or sending me a Visitor Message on my Profile and I'll come and have a look at it, and read it. I don't want this happening again.

  5. #35
    The Kitty Overlord X Dragoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    6,949
    Blog Entries
    186

    Default Re: What Do You Fear?

    Heights, rust, and the future.
    [[[[[<>>>>=====+++++~~~~~Wave~~~~~+++++=====<<<<>]]]]]


    |||||!!!!!////---+++===Weekly Song===+++---\\\\!!!!!|||||

  6. #36
    Feel it Burn. Charizards Burn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pokemon Stadium, Kanto
    Posts
    762
    Blog Entries
    9
    Add Charizards Burn on Facebook
    Follow Charizards Burn on Tumblr Visit Charizards Burn's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What Do You Fear?

    I dont know why people are scared of being alone.. Im a 100% loner and you dont see me fearing it..
    << Credit goes to Felly For This Awesome Banner!

    White 2 Friend Code: 0004 4607 7479 (Zaine)

    I don't calculate stat values, nor do I care about natures. I just catch my Pokemon the way they are, and play the game normally. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig.

  7. #37
    Dedicated Shinji Fan ShinjiLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In Shinji's Pants ♥
    Posts
    514

    Default Re: What Do You Fear?

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizards Burn View Post
    I dont know why people are scared of being alone.. Im a 100% loner and you dont see me fearing it..
    Everyone has different fears. I guess, in all honesty, we have no right to mock any of the fears on that list, no matter how odd or funny. I'm afraid of clowns; someone else might think that's stupid, but then someone else may be afraid of them as well.

    See? Just because you're not afraid of something doesn't mean someone else isn't afraid of it, too.

  8. #38
    Registered User Shinx3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!
    Posts
    5,063

    Default Re: What Do You Fear?

    I used to have a fear of chatting to people I did not know on phone, but its kinda gone now thank goodness.

    can't think of how to start a conversation and get nervous and so on. I have become more confident in past few months with it, but its still not 100% with it yet. I have been talking and ineracting with many people recent and thats helped. Also I have had to give presentations and teach classes as part of my college course or I won't pass and that really has helped me through this fear, because I had no choice, did not want to fail anything.

    I used to have a fear that shaving would really sting/hurt as I shaved my face when I was 8-9 and it hurt alot, but I guess it was to do with having more sensitave skin then, I am fine with it now.

    I used to be scared of ever learning to drive, but I have drove a little, jut now I am afraid of night driving as I can't see at all when a cars headlights blind me when they pass. Have not learned how to drive officially yet, but after July I will.
    Last edited by Shinx3000; 29th January 2009 at 08:11 PM.

    Thanks Felly for banner

    ^That was close to me. Interesting

  9. #39
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Not telling anymore
    Posts
    511

    Post Re: What Do You Fear?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinx3000 View Post
    I used to have a fear of chatting to people I did not know on phone, but its kinda gone now thank goodness.

    can't think of how to start a conversation and get nervous and so on. I have become more confident in past few months with it, but its still not 100% with it yet. I have been talking and ineracting with many people recent and thats helped. Also I have had to give presentations and teach classes as part of my college course or I won't pass and that really has helped me through this fear, because I had no choice, did not want to fail anything.

    I used to have a fear that shaving would really sting/hurt as I shaved my face when I was 8-9 and it hurt alot, but I guess it was to do with having more sensitave skin then, I am fine with it now.

    I used to be scared of ever learning to drive, but I have drove a little, jut now I am afraid of night driving as I can't see at all when a cars headlights blind me when they pass. Have not learned how to drive officially yet, but after July I will.
    In fact driving at night might be a good experience for you. There are times when you have to learn how to drive during the day with the blinding sun and at night with the blinding cars and traffic coming towards you on the other side of the road, I hope. In fact, that's exactly what I'm going to go learn how to do. I need to take a Test Drive and earn myself the license that allows me to drive. I prefer to both experience both Day And Night Driving for myself. I won't be afraid of anything. The only thing I'm afraid of that I'm going to do if I'll ever do it is have some idiot stop in the middle of the damn freeway so then I'll have to blow the horn if it was for no reason. Yet, other people are too scared to drive on the road, and they go all awfully slow. You could be a better driver than them. Just a Heads Up! :)

  10. #40
    Bulbapædist Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    341
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: What Do You Fear?

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizards Burn View Post
    I dont know why people are scared of being alone.. Im a 100% loner and you dont see me fearing it..
    Funny you should say that. I love being alone, but last month, when I was home for winter break, my parents and sister went on a college visit. I stayed home alone while they were gone. I lived in that house for 15 years with no problem. The one time I was there alone, I could not get to sleep because I was so terrified. For the first time in years, I actually had to turn on the TV to help me get to sleep.

    It's most likely situational.

  11. #41
    runs in the 90's Rubber Combusken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Mt. Blaze
    Posts
    105
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default Re: What Do You Fear?

    Oh, and the Joker from The Dark Knight is creepy...

    But then again, he's the Joker. He's supposed to be creepy.

    Why (am I) so serious?
    If undead people die, does that mean they're alive again?



    Dragons have feelings too! All you have to do is give them the chance to show these feelings, and you can do that by saving their lives...

    Black Shadow: Do you like waffles?
    Captain Falcon: FALCON WAFFLES!!!

  12. #42
    Registered User UncutDiamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Delaware and Georgia
    Posts
    24

    Default Re: What Do You Fear?

    I don't think I have MAJOR fears that make me incapable of handling things, but I do have things that make my skin crawl or make me nervous. Such things include:

    Spiders
    Insects with 8 or more legs
    Heights
    Snakes
    Other poisonous animals/incests/whatever
    Driving at night with no headlights on
    Death (especially of my loved ones)
    Being isolated and all alone (i'm doomed in the zombie apocalypse if I don't have a group)
    Being cheated on (it's happened to me, probably twice...)
    Being used by another person/girl
    Being in a really small/tight space
    Fear of people that have terribly visible physical handicaps/injuries/malformations (I'm sorry, i'm a horrible person...it's not like I HATE people that have malformities or injuries it just makes me terribly uncomfortable)

  13. #43
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    598

    Default Re: What Do You Fear?

    I fear nothing. Absolutely nothing.

  14. #44
    |.......................| 0_o o_0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,137
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default Re: What Do You Fear?

    i dont have many fears but i am afraid of heights

  15. #45
    Used Register Mr Bobbleweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    West Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    29

    Default Re: What Do You Fear?

    Arachnophobia (spiders), Hooverphobia (loud vacuum cleaner) and Honkaphobia (fog horns).

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •