Things you wish people knew about you... - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Things you wish people knew about you...

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Things you wish people knew about you...

I thought of another one earlier. I tend to call girls pretty and refer to them as "baby" or just speak about them in a way that I suppose gives off the impression that I'm bisexual/homosexual, which I'm not. Yes, I find females attractive and can appreciate the pros of my own gender, but I'm not necessarily attracted to them. I don't know how to describe it really. I can't see myself ever dating another girl and I don't think of myself as bi, but many people I know get confused by the way I treat people of the same gender, and when I tell them I'm heterosexual usually they just take the piss out of me. I don't really have a problem with having my sexual orientation mixed up, but people disbelieving me after I explain the truth sure can be redundant.

Add Boreal on Linkedin

I'm not upset, I just can't multitask - at all. It's either talk or type unless I want to be saying what I'm supposed to be typing or typing what I'm hearing you say.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I wish people knew that I prefer my friends to be girls. I wish those girls knew it wasn't because I wanted to go out on dates. And I wish the guys I have as friends knew I wasn't all that interested in talking about girls (boobs, butts, that sort of thing). I'm not gay, but I just don't want to talk about that. I hate objectifying women. Or anyone for that matter.

EDIT: Silly answer - I wish people knew I didn't want to play Facebook games :P

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

I wish people knew that I'm not as gullible as they think I am. People in school would trying to trick me into believing things they would say, but I knew they were lying. People still do it today and it bothers me that they think they can manipulate me into believing something unbelievable or unrealistic. I also wish people knew I'm more responsible than they think. They always tell me I'll never get a job if I don't stop procrastinating and playing Pokemon all the time. Honestly, they shouldn't be telling me not to play video games in my spare time and they shouldn't be so concern about my personal life so much cause they aren't my family.

Registered User DarkestSacredHeart's Avatar

I wish people would drop the rumors about what my abusive ex "did to me." No! He did not cocerse me into sex, but he damn well tried, nor did I let him just him do whatever he wanted
    I'm broken yes, but not by him, he was just a scumbag...

Blog Entries

I wish people understood that I'm more intelligent then I appear in real life a lot. I make a lot of derpy mistakes mostly because I'm nervous as hell, okay? :c

Mörë kvlt thän thöv Kane Dunestorm's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kane Dunestorm On Twitter Add Kane Dunestorm on Facebook Add Kane Dunestorm on Google+
    Add Kane Dunestorm on Linkedin Follow Kane Dunestorm on Tumblr Follow Kane Dunestorm on Flickr Visit Kane Dunestorm's Youtube Channel

I wish people would realize that I don't like being lied to because they think they'll hurt my feelings. I want the truth because it will come out eventually and hurt much worse than if they just said it immediately.
    Mintaka likes this.

YouTube | Tumblr | Dunestorm.com
    I play Pokémon Y! My Friend Code is: 4983-5814-6366

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

I wish people would understand that if I'm eating quietly, it does not mean I'm upset with them. It can be that I'm simply enjoying the food, or humbly appreciating their company (in case of some places, it's embarrassing to eat alone and I'd be glad to have someone else to eat the food with). Besides, I'm not exactly the talkative type. >_<

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

I wish people would know that just because I'm not smiling doesn't mean that I'm sad.
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12