Things that you love that everyone else hates - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Things that you love that everyone else hates

Default Re: Things that you love that everyone else hates

mice - so cute...
    insects - since I study them a lot and I like them more than animals :D
    Orchaestral and Symphonic music - I always liked instrumental music over singing
    Music Theory - great for learning composition, but not too popular I don't think
    RC Cola - Favorite soda :)
    Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Sometimes I think is better than Yu-Gi-Oh, but pretty much like them equally for different reasons.

Blog Entries

The color pink.
    Seriously, the only pink clothes I ever see here are in mens clothes stores.

Number one for me is definitely the season of winter. I really do love everything about it, right down to everything being brown. Seriously, I was going around town and the countryside yesterday and I couldn't help but be mesmerized by how beautiful everything looks when it's brown. xD

Music History. I felt like I was the only one in the entire music department that actually liked the class. I loved it, in fact. I think that a number of them did/would enjoy the actual content of the course, it's just that the exams and paper were hard. However, once I learned how to tackle the exams I did really well.

Another one might be double reeded instruments? I want to say wind instruments altogether, but I think it'd be quite extreme to say that they're hated, it's more that they're largely underestimated and left out. Double reeded instruments a lot of people actually do hate. I am a proud bassoon player, and also a proud learning oboist. And I do believe that the oboe (especially the Baroque kind) and the English horns are by far the most beautiful of all instruments. But they're hated and people say they sound like a "duck". =(
    ~~

Blog Entries

Spiders: I can't help but find the smaller ones really cute in an eight legged, non-vertebrate sort of way.

Sword Art Online: So may people hate this anime but I love it.

Robots and AI in general: Everyone else fears the robot apocalypse while I do not. Hey, I can't help but think that the robots will end being our friends!

Pepsi: I love the taste of Pepsi. Coke, not so much.

...and heaven help me but I actually like Nickelback. And the later works of Linkin Park.

Blog Entries

Being sober: Theres much better ways to have fun than doing things you regret the next day.
    Health and Safety: I know this may seem weird, but over time I've kinda developed a fondness of having all my body parts attached to me and not being covered in burns, scars etc.

Wooed by Mammoth Meat Stardust Crusaders's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Stardust Crusaders On Twitter Add Stardust Crusaders on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Snugglefox View Post
    Being sober: Theres much better ways to have fun than doing things you regret the next day.
    Health and Safety: I know this may seem weird, but over time I've kinda developed a fondness of having all my body parts attached to me and not being covered in burns, scars etc.
    Ditto on the being sober. I just don't enjoy drinking, but round here it's as if I'm an alien when I say "I don't drink". I was invited on a Pub crawl yesterday and I claimed I couldn't find my ID because it was easier than being thought of as 'not fun' and 'weird' for drinking cola all night.

As well as that;
    Digimon - Hugely underrated. Before meeting my boyfriend, I didn't know anyone who liked digimon, other than myself.
    Picked Onions - I love them, I have been known to eat them straight out of the jar.
    Insects - Once a cricket somehow got into the girls changing rooms in high school and all the girls were screaming, but I just picked it up and put it outside.
    Cosplay - I know some people on this site probably enjoy it, but as a whole, whenever someone looks through your pictures on facebook and sees you cosplaying, most of the time they think you're weird.
    Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen from Mars

Salted fish. Well, a lot of my friends don't seem to like it. :<
    ^^

................well hi! SapphireSerperior717's Avatar
    Blog Entries

5th gen, its really annoying how people look at 2 designs and say "OMG THE WURST I DONT LAIK IT!!!" i love the vanilluxe line, tbh!
    rain, and everything about it, the smell is undescribibly beautiful, it sounds really calming, and i live in a sorta desert-ish place, so i don't get rain very often. and when i do, OHHH BOY!
    unown, i'm learning how to speak (read?) it!
    gorebyss, simply because of its pokedex entries.
    i'll come up with more later.

Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka View Post
    For now...

- Peeling the dried parts of my lips off. It's a bad habit, my mother hates me doing it but... For some reason I keep doing it ._.
    - Plucking eyelashes.
    - Vinegar. I don't see why my family (and most of my friends) don't like it much. I need vinegar in my salad dressings, and I enjoy vinegar beverages.
    i peel the dried parts of my lips off too! also a habit, whenever my dad sees me doing it, he says: "DON'T BITE YOUR LIPS!" "here's some chapstick" "stop that! the reason your lips are chapped is because you don't get enough nutrition!" I HAVE CHAPSTICK, BUT I DON"T LIKE THAT ANYTHING MY MOUTH TOUCHES AUTOMATICLLY GETS CHAPSTICK ON IT!! ESPESCIALLY WHEN WE HAVE STRAWS!!!
    Last edited by G50; 20th December 2013 at 08:52 AM.
    Insert banner of leafeon & glaceon here.
    Love Is Love No Matter Who You Find It In.
    ♂ + ♂ = ♥
    ♀ + ♀ = ♥
    ♀ + ♂ = ♥
    Put this on your signature if you agree.

Blog Entries

Quilladin and Druddigon... :(

I might be as one night, one life

"No! Why?! Let me down!" DJ Omega's Avatar

(Please don't hate me) I like school. I graduated in 2012 but I'm still looking to getting into college.
    I also like reading. People that don't know me that well only believe I read Manga and Light Novels, but those that do know I also read Mysteries and War Books.
    I also like this...

Blog Entries

Games that aren't generic realistic shooters.

Blog Entries

Visit Lorde's Youtube Channel

Mince pies! I'm the last one left in my family who loves them! I gorged on so many other christmas...

Blog Entries

Putting my French Fries on my Hamburger. Not just a few, really packing them in there. If the burger doesn't look like an overstuffed briefcase then there ain't enough in there!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Omega View Post
    I also like this...
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Permh8YQJak&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DPermh8YQJak

You'll like this. Skip to 9:20 if your not Bro enough to watch the Pewdster stumble through the meme-monsters. ^^
    Last edited by PiccoloX; 2nd January 2014 at 02:14 AM.
    IGN: Jraken
    FC: 4227-2083-0655
    Ditto, Lillipup, Loudred

RP Story: The Story of Yewer
    SoY Signups: HERE

Blog Entries

Follow Leggo on Tumblr

This Japanese candy (It had purple packaging) that someone bought from Hot Topic.
    Everyone else only like the purple ones and said that it mostly tasted like cold medicine, but for some reason, I loved it.

I find that spinach compared to the other vegetables I eat at my house (Asian vegetables that have texture) to be good and easy to eat.

I don't know why people don't like lemon-flavored Starbursts.

I love peppermints.

I find that One Direction (yes, the boy band) is so relatable to my life since (I guess) they are around my age.

I like reading when I can actually understand the context, but I don't understand why people are just too lazy to read novels.

"No! Why?! Let me down!" DJ Omega's Avatar

chores.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast