Power of People is stronger than People in Power.
I like to vacume. Its kinda relaxing sometimes, and it always feels so good to get it done, especially when the floor is really dirty.
Pokemon(my boss thinks Pokemon is stupid :P)
haha i don't even know. usually i hate things a lot of people like, not the other way around XP
- The House of Night series (a terrible, terrible YA vampire series that I love)
- Soy milk
- Graphic pencils (as opposed to mechanical pencils)
- Pokémon Contests & Super Contests
- Pokémon Musicals (although I admit they're not that great)
That's all I can think of for now.
Last edited by Fennel; 15th October 2011 at 04:25 PM.
Nearly my entire record collection.
Certain arthouse films.
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. Seriously, its darker counterpart SatAM is getting more love...what's wrong with humor?
My LeafGreen Team
Degrassi. I hate myself for loving that damn show.
Also, I learned recently that apparently everyone but me hates Animal Crossing: City Folk.
My official Black 2 team.
Some days it's a good day to die. Other times it's just a good day to have breakfast.
I like the smell of onions for some odd reason.
1. Plucking my eyebrows. It's weird, but it's a really good stress reliever. O_o;
2. Garlic Sauce from Pizza Hut. I don't know many people who like it, but I love the stuff. <3
3. Doing schoolwork. I usually tend to work ahead in my assignments, and one time, I finished a whole book worth of schoolwork in like 2 weeks. ^^;
4. Cleaning the house, with the exception of doing the dishes. It's also a stress reliever for me.
5. Exercising in general. Something about working up a good sweat seems rewarding, and a plus side is that I've lost 20 pounds so far. XP
6. The smell of gasoline! Oh my gosh! It's one of the best smells ever, and I could sit and smell gasoline all day. <3
He bit my lip and drank my war from years before♥
The smell of freshly power-tool cut wood
Insects and other "Bugs" (Spiders especially)
Rainy days (Yet I hate to take Showers)
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Sometimes, I like to lay in my neighbor's lawn and pretend I'm a carrot
Coldplay. Nobody I know likes Coldplay. Though they do have millions of fans all over the world, but still. Nobody I've ever come in contact with.
EDIT: Oh, and Tim Burton's 2005 version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Say what you want, it's one of my favorite movies ever. By "one of my favorites" I mean "one of the 3 or 7 dozen I love", but still. I don't get what's so allegedly bad about it.
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I liked it. Everyone else didn't.
Spiders, especially little ones. To me they're cute.
Neelix from Star Trek: Voyager. Most people think he's an annoying character but I adore him.
Star Trek: Voyager. Yes, I loved the slag outta of it!
"Bumblebee reporting for duty..."
Date Started: 15JE2012 Date Resumed: 19JA2013 Eggs Hatched: 900
Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
Automatons Rescued: Shiny--341, Dream Worlders--20