Power of People is stronger than People in Power.
I like to vacume. Its kinda relaxing sometimes, and it always feels so good to get it done, especially when the floor is really dirty.
Pokemon(my boss thinks Pokemon is stupid :P)
haha i don't even know. usually i hate things a lot of people like, not the other way around XP
- The House of Night series (a terrible, terrible YA vampire series that I love)
- Soy milk
- Graphic pencils (as opposed to mechanical pencils)
- Pokémon Contests & Super Contests
- Pokémon Musicals (although I admit they're not that great)
That's all I can think of for now.
Last edited by Fennel; 15th October 2011 at 04:25 PM.
Friend Code: 1891-1166-9452 haxie
Nearly my entire record collection.
Certain arthouse films.
The girl in the blue dress keeps talking through my set
And the louder I go, the louder she gets
And I stare at my frets, try to put one or two together
To help me, help me, help me to connect
But no matter who I am, or where I'm going, or what I've seen
I guess I'll never impress the girl in the blue dress.
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. Seriously, its darker counterpart SatAM is getting more love...what's wrong with humor?
Official Claimer of Himself
Degrassi. I hate myself for loving that damn show.
Also, I learned recently that apparently everyone but me hates Animal Crossing: City Folk.
Some days it's a good day to die. Other times it's just a good day to have breakfast.
I like the smell of onions for some odd reason.
1. Plucking my eyebrows. It's weird, but it's a really good stress reliever. O_o;
2. Garlic Sauce from Pizza Hut. I don't know many people who like it, but I love the stuff. <3
3. Doing schoolwork. I usually tend to work ahead in my assignments, and one time, I finished a whole book worth of schoolwork in like 2 weeks. ^^;
4. Cleaning the house, with the exception of doing the dishes. It's also a stress reliever for me.
5. Exercising in general. Something about working up a good sweat seems rewarding, and a plus side is that I've lost 20 pounds so far. XP
6. The smell of gasoline! Oh my gosh! It's one of the best smells ever, and I could sit and smell gasoline all day. <3
Sometimes, I like to lay in my neighbor's lawn and pretend I'm a carrot
Coldplay. Nobody I know likes Coldplay. Though they do have millions of fans all over the world, but still. Nobody I've ever come in contact with.
EDIT: Oh, and Tim Burton's 2005 version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Say what you want, it's one of my favorite movies ever. By "one of my favorites" I mean "one of the 3 or 7 dozen I love", but still. I don't get what's so allegedly bad about it.
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I liked it. Everyone else didn't.
Spiders, especially little ones. To me they're cute.
Neelix from Star Trek: Voyager. Most people think he's an annoying character but I adore him.
Star Trek: Voyager. Yes, I loved the slag outta of it!
I ♥ my female Bisharp.
Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.