Things that you hate that everyone else loves - Page 3
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that you hate that everyone else loves

Blog Entries

Default Re: Things that you hate that everyone else loves

Rap and heavy metal music. What is this I don't even- the others tell me to listen to it. Maybe it's just me, but usually, I can't understand the lyrics. At all. They're either cussing at light speed (whoop-dee-doo) or screaming until their throat hurts. There are some exceptions (Eminem comes to mind) but I just won't like it, no matter what they do to me.

Also, watching sports. It just- doesn't interest me.

"Hey, did you watch the Giants game last night?"

No, I spent my time doing something that involves body parts other than your eyes. >_>

And FPS games. I don't hate them too much, but they don't really appeal to me all that much.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Blog Entries

I used to hate pizza. Yup. I didn't eat pizza.
    But I somehow don't mind it now...

I dislike soap operas. Everyone in my country seems to really like them.

blog . graphics shop . fan club
    black 2 friend code: 2452-4043-7771

mostly just a recluse
    Blog Entries

Not particularly: I think my taste in music is eclectic (lol, I don't really think it's necessary that I bring this up, but whatever), ranging from ambient music to death metal, and I would like to think that I'm open-minded. Plus, I can't really say that I actively dislike anything, really. Maybe attention-seekers who are like, "Hey everyone look how [adjective] I am!!!!!" annoy me, but I think they annoy most people. They have a right to express themselves regardless so I can't be too bothered...

Let's try to list something so this doesn't look like a pc+: internet memes have never really appealed to me. I think that the vast majority of them are rather dumb, honestly.

There are certain things that do not appeal to me but I do not know much about, rendering me unable to form an opinion on them. I won't list these in hopes that I won't make more of a fool of myself than I have already.

First-Person Shooters. I find them boring, repetitive and pointless. I guess people find fun in the fast-paced action that they offer, but I just don't see the appeal.

Rap music-it makes no sense
    Soap operas-they're just stupid
    Dogs-I don't really hate them, I just really dislike them. they're loud and annoying and they always try to lick me and it's disgusting.
    The Twilight series-my sister and alot of my friends love it and I don't really understand why.
    American football- I don't really see the appeal of it.
    Wrestling-I don't understand what's so cool about seeing two people try to hurt each other.

That's all I can think of for right now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Glitchipedia View Post
    American football. It looks to me like a bunch of big, brawny guys trying to murder each other over a leather bag full of air.
    This. Even worse, I live in Wisconsin. Everybody here eats, breathes, sleeps and craps the Green Bay Packers. =/

Reality TV shows. I don't get the stinking point. All I see are a bunch of people acting like jerks to each other. Not my cup of tea at all. Oh, and celebrity trash magazines. They're boring and pointless.

Reality TV shows and Rap music. I can't stand rap music. Well, only a couple don't bother me. Like Nicki Minaj and Eminem. That's it, though.

I also hate spicy food. And onions and peppers. I hate those... But every time I watch FoodNetwork, I always see them adding onions or peppers! WHY? Why do people like those?! I mean, it's not wrong but... I just can't stand that type of taste. The only way I'd eat them is if they were covered in chocolate, caramel, icing, or candy...

Oh, and I also don't really like dogs. But cats are just so adorable! I love cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Queen View Post
    1. Ponies - ... no need to state the obvious.
    2. Girl's Generation - and ANYONE, ANY GIRLIE GROUP that either looks or sings like them.
    3. Rap music - Well, I do find a few likable, but still I dislike the majority.
    4. Eggplants
    5. Suzumiya Haruhi series - just why it is so popular, I do not understand...

That's it for now, but I may be back with more.
    Oh My GOD, thank you for saying that about Haruhi Suzumiya! I can't STAND that series. I'm so glad I finally found someone who doesn't like or understand the big deal with it. Oh, and FinalArcadia too!
    Last edited by Mintaka; 11th December 2011 at 07:16 AM.

let justice be done, though the heavens fall

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Oh My GOD, thank you for saying that about Haruhi Suzumiya! I can't STAND that series. I'm so glad I finally found someone who doesn't like or understand the big deal with it. Oh, and FinalArcadia too!
    EXACTLY. What is so special about Haruhi?? That I cannot understand XDD

Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Reality TV shows and Rap music. I can't stand rap music. Well, only a couple don't bother me. Like Nicki Minaj and Eminem. That's it, though.

I also hate spicy food. And onions and peppers. I hate those... But every time I watch FoodNetwork, I always see them adding onions or peppers! WHY? Why do people like those?! I mean, it's not wrong but... I just can't stand that type of taste. The only way I'd eat them is if they were covered in chocolate, caramel, icing, or candy...

Oh, and I also don't really like dogs. But cats are just so adorable! I love cats.
    Yeah!! I dislike a rap music, too!

And lolz, we seem to have a similar taste. While I do have spicy meals from time to time, they're really not to my liking. But I'd go crazy over SWEETS!! XDD

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Oh, I wanted to add that I hate Auron from Final Fantasy X. Everyone acts like he's the best thing ever in Final Fantasy, but I thought he was dull, dull, DULL. Actually, I hate the battle system from X as well, and the Sphere Grid. Why does everyone love them so much? The battles move at a snail's pace compared to any other Final Fantasy, and the Sphere Grid...ugh, I HATED the Sphere Grid. Give me the License Board (XII) or Materia or ANYTHING other than that.

Blog Entries

I hate sunny days, its too bright, makes my eyes hurt and sometimes water, and they just annoy me greatly
    R.I.P my beloved dog Lisa
    IGN: Cat
    3Ds FC: 0962-9582-2336

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

I don't know why people like Girls' Generation. Seriously??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Queen View Post
    I don't know why people like Girls' Generation. Seriously??
    Because everyone seems to like K-pop now.
    And I agree. They're just SO bad.

Hang the DJ.

The public school system.

Mine is so goddamn shitty yet everybody doesn't say shit since the so called "School board" are full of PMSing men with uterus's.

Drinking.

I have a very low opinion of anyone who voluntarily numbs and deadens their own mind.

Anime and manga. "What a hypocritical heretic! Hang him! Burn him! Crucify him! Garrote!!"
    Most Japanese games, except for main series Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts
    Cosplay
    Shipping
    Fanfics
    Metallica
    Most cartoons, except for Avatar and some older shows
    James Cameron's Dances-With-Wolves In Space
    Tropical environs
    Michael Bay films

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast