Things that you hate that everyone else loves - Page 26

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Like Tree169Likes

Thread: Things that you hate that everyone else loves

Blog Entries

Default Re: Things that you hate that everyone else loves

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor View Post
    Sylveon. The speculation about it has really made me hate it. Especially this speculation:

"It's going to be FEMALE ONLY!"

Just because it's pink DOES NOT mean it's going to be female-only. Are Slowpoke and Lickitung female-only? No! And as for its type - I highly doubt Flabebe, Swirlix, and Spritzee are going to be female-only. Fairies can be male, you know. BTW, Glaceon and Vaporeon look very feminine too, and they're usually male.
    That bothers me too. And pink wasn't even considered a girls-only colour until fairly recently in history. I think that Sylveon would be very hard to obtain if it was female-only. It's being heavily promoted, so I'm guessing it won't be too difficult to get.

I've never been fond of harem anime. It sounds so tacky to me.
    Rhonda: Okay, Curly, I admit it. I'm your secret admirer. And the truth is, no matter how hard I try and fight it, [reading off her hand] I'm really, really wild about you. In fact, I've fallen crazy in love. So what do you say? How does that make you feel?
    Curly: Give Daddy some sugar. (kiss)

Blog Entries

-McDonald's
    I hate the food and the Happy Meal toys are the only reason I ever step foot inside a Mickie Dee's. And then it's just to buy the Happy Meal toy and not the food based products that are listed on the menu.

-Naruto
    I can give most anime a chance but Naruto is freaking boring. Seriously, watching paint dry would be more interesting.

-Football and the Green Bay Packers
    I live in Wisconsin and less than thirty minutes away from Lambeau Field. All I ever hear about around here is the stupid Packers and heaven forbid they lose a blasted game. You'd think the president had been shot or something or everyone's relatives died in a plane crash. I do not kid; everyone mopes around like it's the end of the stinking world. So yeah, football and me do not get along--I'm dreading fall already.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

I can't stand Game of Thrones. People in my school talk about it constantly like it's the best thing since sliced bread. I haven't watched it since Joffrey scared the living shit out of me. (Joffrey reminds me of the chief bully at my school.) And the characters are so annoying, as well as the fact that the show has little girls and little boys getting married. Pedobear would approve of that show.
    Rhonda: Okay, Curly, I admit it. I'm your secret admirer. And the truth is, no matter how hard I try and fight it, [reading off her hand] I'm really, really wild about you. In fact, I've fallen crazy in love. So what do you say? How does that make you feel?
    Curly: Give Daddy some sugar. (kiss)

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Skrelp
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Handbrake/E-brake. It's worth frustrating even I can use manual transmission. (You think I'm going Keiichi Tsuchiya?)

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526