Things that you hate that everyone else loves - Page 14
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that you hate that everyone else loves

Default Re: Things that you hate that everyone else loves

ONE DIRECTION! I hate them! I also hate pure bacon or anything pork.

Blog Entries

Oh, here's another one: Sacha Baron Cohen. His jokes are very unfunny and I found them disturbing. Bruno was the worst since it painted a whole continent with a broad brush regarding their culture. Borat wasn't much better, and plus it was just gross.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Makes me think I'm lucky that I'm not even allowed to eat pork. Do your parents make you eat pork?

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zakisrage View Post
    Makes me think I'm lucky that I'm not even allowed to eat pork. Do your parents make you eat pork?
    If my mom or dad makes it they'd like it if I ate it but they don't make me.

-Facebook I don't get what's so addicting about it I mean I have one to keep in touch with family
    but other then that I just find it plain boring

-Eveeloutions- okay I don't hate them or anything I just don't like them as much as most people
    though I admit I do like Flareon even though it sucks :Y

-Justin Bieber jokes AHAHAHAHAHA...we get it you hate JB you think he's gay or a girl hardy har har
    your just so funny, seriously leave the poor kid alone I mean I admit I hate his music but I can't hate the kid himself
    he's just doing what he loves is that such a problem

-I also don't like Bacon it just tastes gross to me :I

☆*・゜゚・*2SUGOI4U*・゜゚・*☆

Blog Entries

Hating on things. People seem to love hating on things for some reason.

But seriously, religion. I realize how blunt this is, but it's true. Religious art is often beautiful though.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr

Volkner-I don't get why he's liked so freaking much
    Arceus-I don't like it, especially because of the it's God thing
    Hiphop-I prefer country, madonna, billy joel, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by imgoingtothemoon View Post
    -Facebook I don't get what's so addicting about it I mean I have one to keep in touch with family
    but other then that I just find it plain boring

-Eveeloutions- okay I don't hate them or anything I just don't like them as much as most people
    though I admit I do like Flareon even though it sucks :Y

-Justin Bieber jokes AHAHAHAHAHA...we get it you hate JB you think he's gay or a girl hardy har har
    your just so funny, seriously leave the poor kid alone I mean I admit I hate his music but I can't hate the kid himself
    he's just doing what he loves is that such a problem

-I also don't like Bacon it just tastes gross to me :I
    I agree with you on Facebook. I don't use my Facebook often. It is kinda boring.

I also agree with you on the Eeveelutions. I only have them for the Pokedex - I do breed Eevee so I can get the other Eeveelutions.

The thing I agree with most is about the Justin Bieber jokes. Jokes like that actually happen with a lot of popular singers - people will often say outrageous things about such singers just because they don't like their music. People used to accuse the Backstreet Boys and N*SYNC of being gay (Lance Bass from N*SYNC did come out as gay years later, but it had nothing to do with his music career - it's part of his personal life, and I do give him credit for being honest about it). Once Justin Bieber loses popularity, people will switch to making fun of someone else.

I hate certain memes, especially:

Rickrolling

I find the song very annoying, and it lost its humour years ago.
    Last edited by zakisrage; 12th July 2012 at 02:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

- having pictures taken. For whatever purpose. I can never get the face right.
    - when family or friends take a picture without asking me. Drives me mad sometimes.

Victor of 'Lame' Hunger Games Contest hosted in The Situation Room
    Avi Credit ~ Profile Pic Credit ~ Banner

Blog Entries

Exclamation Re: Things that you hate that everyone else loves

You'll hate me for this:

Family Guy. I don't think it's that funny. I'm a huge Simpsons fan, and I think Peter is in some ways a carbon copy of Homer. Plus he's obnoxious. I HATE the cutaway gags; they make no sense. And Brian...don't get me started on him. I find him to be one of the most obnoxious characters in cartoons - always talking about his far-left views. What makes it worse is that the creators make him out to be the one character who's always right.

And here's my biggest complaint about the show: lately they spend TOO MUCH time showing Peter fighting that guy in the chicken suit. It would be funny if it was in just one episode, but they do it so often it's not funny. I want to see actual things happen in a show. I don't want to see 6 minutes out of a 22 minute show be wasted on a pointless fight.

Most of the characters are not likeable. The only characters on the show who I like are Cleveland Brown, his first wife Loretta, Bonnie Swanson, and Lois' mum Babs. Cleveland and his ex-wife were quite funny. I kinda like Bonnie and Babs since they seem to be the smartest characters in the cast. (Sometimes I can tolerate Quagmire, but other times I find him too creepy.)

I did like it when South Park made fun of Family Guy. (I admit I'm no South Park fan, but at least the humour is more clever. Still, it is pretty gross.)

Blog Entries

-Call Me Maybe by Carly Jepsen. The video is nice to look at though ;3
    I don't get why the hivemind is suddenly obsessed with this song. I initially thought it was some 'ironic' thing, but no. Ah well, different strokes for different blokes.

-Summer.

-50 Shades of Grey/Gray/GREI. Actually, I'm not sure that this is particularly well-liked. It is popular, but still.

Crazy Dragon-lover. D; Tetrahedron's Avatar

-My Little Pony: I just don't get it! I've watched a few episodes (as a semi-promise to someone) but I can't understand why other adults like it so much. Okay, I can, the writing is good and the animation is fine. It has good things, but the singing gets on my nerves and it's still a children's show. It just...I don't like it. I'm not exactly sure why.
    -Twilight: It's just poor writing and not very good storytelling...and it's just yuck. Bad. eww. >_>
    -Getting my picture taken: I just don't care much for it. I'm rather afraid of cameras, I guess.
    -Facebook: Even though I have one...I just can't say I care for it all that much. *shrugs*

|Eon Graphics||Avy and sig by me|

Blog Entries

-When people talk out a camera and start taking pictures of everything unnecessarily
    -Ketchup
    -9gag. Ugh I hate it and how its awful pics end up on Facebook
    -Seeing people you haven't seen in a long time. It's always so awkward and usually not much comes out of it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga View Post
    -Summer.
    This. When I was younger, sure summer was great cause it meant I didn't have to deal with school. Now though it's just a burden to me. The heat, tons of out of state people coming here, spiders all over the place.

I'm happy when summer ends, and fall comes rolling in every year.

Other stuff includes

-Having my picture taken at random. Seriously, at least let me know if you're gonna take my pic so I can brace myself.
    -Twilight/True Blood/Any recent vampire thing. Vampires use to be cool to me, but then they got really played out, and so now I just find them kind of stupid.

Probably other stuff I can't think of atm
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841
    Stats or something

Blog Entries

Angry Re: Things that you hate that everyone else loves

The Kite Runner. I first thought this would be a good book since was written by a Muslim (since I am a Muslim too). As it turns out, it's badly written, and the antagonist annoys me. The antagonist, Assef, is a blond, blue-eyed Afghan with a German mother and Nazi beliefs. It's like the book is equating blond hair with Nazism. Um, Adolf Hitler and most of the leading Nazis had varying shades of brown hair. And why does the villain need to be blond? Aren't there more than enough blond male villains already?

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise - there are Muslims by birth with natural blond hair. And it has nothing to do with Europeans (well, not everything - supposedly Iranians and Afghans are related to Europeans genetically and linguistically). It's just that they're in the minority. Blue eyes exist too, but they're less common compared to brown (or even green - a lot of green-eyed people live there). My best friend is Turkish and he has blond hair and green eyes. His parents are both blond as well. I know other blonds from the Middle East (mostly from Turkey, but also Lebanon, Iraq, and Iran), and none of them act like Assef.

I admit there aren't any blonds in my family, but there are redheads in there (red hair is common in some of the countries too). Not every Muslim has dark skin and dark, curly hair - my hair is light brown and it's straight as a pin.

Dat Alpha Sapphire! RainbowSylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

Lately, Legend of Korra. It's just getting so obnoxious, and it seems more like an official fanfiction for the original series than anything else.
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

Friend Code: 0001 - 3520 - 9622
    Vivillon Pattern: High Plains
    Friend Safari: Dark / Nuzleaf, Cacturne, Liepard

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast