Things You Collect
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Things You Collect

Blog Entries

Default Things You Collect

Just post about things that you like to collect, can be anything from the ordinary to the strange.

I collect CDs/ vinyl records since for some reason I love having music in a physical form and always love the little things that come with them like posters or booklets.
    Last edited by Slim Shady; 1st September 2014 at 12:48 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 5472-8612-1928
    Aplha Sapphire IGN:Louis

Blog Entries
    Add Exor on Facebook
    Follow Exor on Tumblr

Default Re: Things You Collect

*motions to signature*

I might start collecting sharp objects and rocks eventually, among other things. I have a rock collection from the past but I don't add to it anymore.
    Last edited by Exor; 30th August 2014 at 10:18 AM.

Wooed by Mammoth Meat Stardust Crusaders's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Stardust Crusaders On Twitter Add Stardust Crusaders on Facebook

Plushies/soft toys. Nothing more specific, usually anything I can get my hands on at comic-con and stores. I have a few pokédolls (or rather cheap fakes), anime characters, digimon, video game characters, ugly dolls, various Domos, 3 cabbage patch kids, build-a-bear's that people have built me. Thinking of making one of those waldorf dolls so I can add to my collection.
    I also collect Marvel comic books, Converse trainers (or at least I use to) and I really want to collect vinyl records since I got 1 Bon Jovi record at a charity shop about half a year ago.
    Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen from Mars

Mutha'uckas CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I have a massive DVD collection and I've started collecting a lot of figures and plush toys. They're mostly Pokemon, Animal Crossing and Dangan Ronpa based merch. I was looking on eBay yesterday for things to add to them. I also love having physical copies of things like video games and books, so in a sense, they are a collection as well.

THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

When I was younger I used to "collect" Monopoly boards. My collection only included three different boards, but I still considered it a collection nonetheless.

I do still have a very small collection of monument figurines. I'm not avidly seeking new things for my collection, but if I come across something I like I'll buy it and it to my shelf of goodies.

snorlax | rest | dark aura | stick | tea | one-shot | poetry

I collect merchandise of my favorite Pokemon and that is what dominates most of my attention, but I also like to collect figures and other goodies from various Disney movies, How to Train Your Dragon, and Mega Man. Figurines and plushes are my favorite things to buy, but I also enjoy collecting game books, board games, keychains, anything with unique art on it, CDs... pretty much anything that would look cool to display.

If my site weren't under construction (the link in my sig is broken), you could see what I have, but it will be open in the future. I just have a few more things to do here and there.

Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Alcohol.

Really, I do. Some I drink and some we just leave it there like a good bottle of wine or champagne.

I collect Japanese albums~

When I was really young I was much more into collecting than I am now. I loved beanie babies when they were a big hit back in the mid-late 90s, and then, of course, Pokemon cards (the biggest waste of money for my parents, ever. >.<).

After that my 'collections' have become purely practical, like music, video games, and instruments. That is with one exception... Recently I've found a fascination with G3 MLPs and I have collected a few already. I don't know how far that will go, though. lol
    ~~

Blog Entries

Follow Chibster on Tumblr

Pokedolls are one of my major collections, but sometimes my desire to collect goes on and off, since they're not the cheapest of things. I think the rarest Pokedolls I have would be Torchic from 2003, Wooper from 2004 or 2005, and Chatot from 2007 or 2008. I also consider myself a video game collector, especially since I have more games than time to play all of them. I also like to collect little things like keychains or pins from different anime or video game series. Oh and one more thing! I like to collect those small statues from the 99 cents store. Specifically ones of birds, horses, dolphins, fish, and dogs.
    It's me, kyogre545! 3DS FC: 1864-8930-3851
    Claims: Gin (GNG), Inuyasha, Edward Elric, Vash the Stampede, Makoto Tachibana, Kyogre, Drizzle, Blue Apricorn, Squirtle Doll,, Micaiah, Crimson Loftwing, Smiles and Tears, Peaceful Days
    FS: Metang Klefki Ferroseed
    Join my clubs! ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH, Swanna Fan Club, Sweets+Sugary things, W is for Wumbology, the Study of Wumbo!

Now with sprinkles! Magical Doughnut's Avatar

Visit Magical Doughnut's Youtube Channel

Pokemon plushies and Doctor Who vinyl figures.
    PARTY HARD!

Certified Loud Person Mackie Messer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I collect music recordings in general. I've got a load of CDS, and CDRs (perhaps more than I should have) quite a few tapes, and gigs of (legal, I swear) downloads, both paid (via Bandcamp, mostly) and free off of multiple netlabels. I'd spring for records, too, but I have nothing to play them on and no cash to get it with. I tend to spring for hard copies whenever I can, if only because it's easier to archive them...
    I've got recordings from all over the place, from the big deal labels to stuff so tiny you have to get it directly through the label (or, in several cases, the musician).
    Fizzy Bubbles

Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew, fix up all your problems with a miracle or two?

Professional Troublemaker Lunacy Fringe's Avatar
    Follow Lunacy Fringe On Twitter

Do bills count? I jest.

I collect guitars.
    3067-5751-5572
    "LuFringe"

Blog Entries

I collect foreign currency. Whenever I travel or a relative or friend does I ask them to bring back currency from wherever they visit. My aim is to get the pre-Euro European currencies although it's becoming increasingly difficult with time.

Y > X

The Dude Abides

DVDs. For a while, I was trying to amass a collection of plush Pokemon, and then I realized I didn't have the money to do that anymore. DVDs are much cheaper, especially at pawn shops.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast