Pets!/ Pics of pets!/Pet activities!/Pet losses... - Page 2

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Pets!/ Pics of pets!/Pet activities!/Pet losses...

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

I have a cat called tiny, a female black with white parts. Had 3 kittens a few years ago, one died one she made run away and one ran away recent as my uncle took him a long time ago.

I have also had in past:

4 cats (Males, ran away. Apparently if male cants, can't um, "do the business" they tend to run away): Sooty (Black cat), Alex (Brown tabby), Tom (Grayish blue cat with blue eyes) and another black kitten stray we had for a while.

Had a dog Labrador/boxer cross Black with dark eyes called Jet. Great dog, but one day got depressed and stopped eating and that was basically it, it was ad. Also had a dog called Tara which was a felame Springer Spaniel, had to give away, too jumpy and smelly and we had Jet anyway.

Had many fish in my life, aound 6-7 different birds and two rabbits (One large gray/brown and one large albino male) we gave to local game keeper to look after because gray/brown died and we could not look after other.

British Invasion $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pets!

My cat, Ravyn died a few weeks ago. I think my other two are still sad... They always want to sit in my lap now.

I've got a Black Lab. His name is Luke, and he's the best! Six years old, and we got him from the pound a couple years ago. He's kinda lazy, and he doesn't do a lot of tricks or anything, but I love him.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

I have a dog named Lucy. We got her at an animal shelter seven years ago. She's the sweetest thing ever and I love her.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

I have a dog named Welby who is a Retriever mix with something. XD He's 7 or 8 now. I also have 2 Yorkies, Abby and Jake both 1.5 or so. Last dog I have is a 3-month old Lhasa Apso, who doesn't have a name other than "Puppy" XD
    Have 3 cats as of now, with a litter of 3 from the female (Crystal). The adult males are Palzhalsta and Palvan (From Mr. Stain on Junk Alley). XD
    I love my pets, but cats can't come in due to allergies from other family members. XD

Blog Entries

I have a dog named Izzy short for Isabella. She's a beagle pointer mix.

Beware of the Palmtop Tiger

Blog Entries

I have two dogs and two cats.
    A golden retriever/poodle mix named Indy, a Lhasa apso named Coco, an orange cat named Jazz and a white and brown cat named Vanilla.
    Jazz always sleeps on my bed. :D

Hi, I'd like to transform you into a yeti.
    Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.

Blog Entries

I have a really cute kitten that I got from a friend's cat's litter. I named her Cookie. She has Hazel eyes. She has a mutant paw. Missing a... Some bone and she has two claws growing outta one finger thingy, though only one is sticking out. She has to walk around with three legs, as the other one gets stuck on the carpet, because she can't retract her claws on her messed up hand.
    Going to the vet lately, we learned that it actually doesn't hurt her, and she got her shots.
    If I can manage to borrow a digital camera from somebody eventually, I could get a few pictures.

Two kitties, Joey and Oreo. Joey's a tabby and silly and evil at the same time, right now she's cuddled up next to me. Oreo's black and white, and super shy, she pretty much only cuddles with me nowadays. They're both sweeties, but they hate each other.

There's also my parents dog Jessie, a labrador and German shepard mix, but she's a big spoiled brat.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.
    The Tr47 | The Website | The Art | The Journal
    Resident fan of Gary, Gligar and Ash's imaginary beard.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I've got one cat, and she's called tallulah. She's a burman cat, and she's chocolate and white. She's really nice.

I've got two hamsters- ones a chubby ginger and shes called Sandy, and the other is called Rob, and he's really fast. I had to other hamsters, but one died of old age, and the other died suddenly. My grandma's got a cat named Amber.

Blog Entries
    Follow Felly On Twitter
    Follow Felly on Tumblr

I've got one cat named Noella. She's one of those cats who likes to eat a lot. :< And she loves me. <3 She hates everyone else. :P

And I used to have two hermit crabs which I never named, haha. And then I had a white cat named Shadow. [Yeah, I know. Ironic. I was only in 2nd grade, so yeah.] But he had to be put to sleep because he got really sick one day. :(

URPG Grader, Ranger, Official, & Referee
    URPG Stats || Grader Log || Petalburg Woods

I have lots of animals, and I've had even more. Those that are legitimately mine are my cat Sasha and goldfish Focker (better to not ask). Sasha's fat and fluffy and the light of my life. ♥ Focker's full name is Sir Focker the Immortal, because he is the fish that wouldn't die. Everyone who knows his story has a respect for him. He earned his title.

The other animals of the house are...
    • George, a half-Chow Chow dog who mainly just sulks in the corner. He's a roommate's. He's very well-behaved on walks.
    • Rufus, a three-legged Dachshund. He loves attention. Even bad attention, which is proven every time he pees in my closet. D: His old owner accidently ran over him, so his leg's gone now. Also a roommate's.
    • Orange, a cat that I seriously think is mentally-impaired. But he's cute. Roommate's.
    • Felix, the meanest cat on Earth. It's extremely fun to provoke him, though. I'm not helping, I guess. Roommate's.

Before I moved, Mums Boxers were also my pets I guess. I love Boxers. She used to breed them. I'd love to have another someday, but not any day soon.

I donno why I typed this so much about my animals. Passes the time, but like, whotf cares. D:

Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+

Picture of my sweet adorable Baby.

And Puffington J. Snugglemeyer.

Last edited by $aturn¥oshi; 24th April 2009 at 11:41 PM.

Heehee, I love pets.

I have a dachshund/chihuahua mix named Cooper, and a mini dachshund named Oscar. They're both kinda dumb, but eh. Cooper's always acted like an old man, but now he's actually old, so he just sort of putters around. Oscar's really pretty...but also really dumb. My mom has this theory that he didn't get enough oxygen at birth XD

Oscar:

Cooper:

Blog Entries

My little dog has been sick and is at the vet's. I won't be able to get him out until Monday... I worry about him.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast