Perfect Sleeping Environment? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Perfect Sleeping Environment?

Mutha'uckas CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Perfect Sleeping Environment?

I've suffered from insomnia before and I still do to a lesser degree. When I go to bed I can't just lie down and go to sleep, it would take about three hours of just lying there. Now when I go to bed I watch tv, it usually makes me tired and I turn it off when I can tell i'm just about to fall asleep. I usually feel cold in bed so I have a 15 tog duvet and a fleece throwover which I couldn't sleep without. I don't like sleeping in complete silence but I never have that problem because my hamsters make more than enough noise. Obviously the room needs to be dark but I usually keep the curtains open the tiniest bit to let a fraction of light in. I also sleep in a double bed. I don't think I could get used to a single bed, not enough space to sprawl about in. I suppose all these things make my perfect sleeping environment.

THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like just a little bit of background noise and some air-flow so it doesn't get stuffy (you get tired of stuffy fast when you live in swamp-land like I do :I), and a fan accomplishes both of those. I've slept with a fan on for years.

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

Environment doesn't affect me very much, I fall asleep if I'm tired. XD

But I do prefer being in the dark, with no noise. (I never get that though. :P)

I'm the type of person who can't sleep with the door closed or have curtains over the windows. I wanna be able to see what's around me. I also can't sleep or fall asleep if I'm cold. It just won't happen.

[ Fan Fic: Happily Ever After (CH 1) | URPG Stats | Breeding Center | Living Shiny Dex (106) ]
    3DS Friends Code: 0834-1774-6902 | Friend Safari: Electric - Electrode, Stunfisk & Zebstrika

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr

I have to have the door closed, the windows blinds closed. It has to be pitch-black, cold, and I need the sound of a box fan. : P

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

In a nice dark room , with not alot of noise going on. I also need to be in nice warm blanket or covers cause I being warm and very comfortable. But not too hot. If the weather outside I usually use thinner or less blankets and if it's cold then I use thicker blankets. But I always like being under some sort of cover or sheet.

As long as I'm lying on something soft, its warm and cozy, and I have something to read, I can fall asleep pretty quickly.

Blog Entries

Fluffy bed, fluffy pillows, music softly playing, my plushies, cool air (natural, or artificial, via air-conditioner or electric fan), a bit of light.

If I have all of those, I'll sleep well.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Blog Entries

I really don't need much, cause when body is tired, it's tired and I'm gonna be asleep no matter what. But, what will work best usually is having the TV on, on a low volume, and having some source of cool air hitting me. Whether it be a breeze coming from outside, or a fan pointed in my direction.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841
    Stats or something

Ol' Fifteen-Poundy Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

• Almost complete darkness (usually city lights or the moon provided enough illumination for me to get my bearings if I need to get up for whatever reason)
    • Almost complete silence (some quiet nature sounds are nice to fall asleep to, like light rain)
    • Blanket(s) (Even in summer I like having a thin blanket around)
    • Bedroom door closed
    • Comfy bed
    • Comfy pillows
    • Cool air or breeze of some sort (even when it's really cold and the rest of my body is freezing, I don't like sleeping with my head under the covers, it gets too stuffy too fast.)
    • Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins, or Shemar Moore

Blog Entries

If cold wearing a blanket, if hot with a fan. I fall asleep either reading a book or playing a game, I can't otherwise. Lights off for sure.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

My life is forbidden Zidar Ravencrypt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Zidar Ravencrypt on Facebook
    Follow Zidar Ravencrypt on Tumblr Visit Zidar Ravencrypt's Youtube Channel

Curled up in a warm blanket, really cold (achieved with a ceiling fan), and plenty of pillows. Like 5-8. X3

Completely quiet and mildly warm at least.

Like most people, I need complete darkness. If it's winter time, I need a buttload of heavy blankets (I like the weight of it, other than the obvious warmth) and the window slightly cracked, so my nose won't get all stuffy and ew. Usually two pillows will suffice. To be honest though, I can sleep amost anywhere and on anything (within reason) as long as there is no source of light that could interrupt my slumber. Summer time is pretty much the same, minus all the blankets.. but I still need something to cover myself with. Gotta protect myself from them night monsters, aye.
    Be humble, for you are made of earth
    Be noble, for you are made of stars

Super Mod Baf's Avatar Forum HeadSuper Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Octy View Post
    Curled up in a warm blanket, really cold (achieved with a ceiling fan), and plenty of pillows. Like 5-8. X3
    5-8? I thought I was excessive with three! I sleep on two, I hug my thinnest. I guess, like a teddy bear if I'm honest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast