Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4 - Page 26
Page 26 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 1351

Thread: Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

  1. #376
    Tiddly Pom~ Okamidna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Deep in the Hundred Acre Wood~
    Posts
    1,054
    Add Okamidna on Facebook
    Follow Okamidna on Tumblr

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Okamidna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Nah, its just a doodle. I look slightly more human than that.
    Right...Now prove it :P
    Sure, gimme a second..

    Yup, saw that coming. We should boycott you or somethng untill you reveal yourself. Or just sit here like idiots and guess what you look like.

    Red hair, freckles, stereotipically Scottish...

  2. #377
    Super Mod Baf's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    It's Always Sunny in Scotlandelphia
    Posts
    12,413
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Okamidna View Post
    Yup, saw that coming. We should boycott you or somethng untill you reveal yourself. Or just sit here like idiots and guess what you look like.

    Red hair, freckles, stereotipically Scottish...
    Lol. brown hair and eyes, no freckles, a bit under 6ft, a bit overweight. Sometimes I shave.

  3. #378
    Tiddly Pom~ Okamidna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Deep in the Hundred Acre Wood~
    Posts
    1,054
    Add Okamidna on Facebook
    Follow Okamidna on Tumblr

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Okamidna View Post
    Yup, saw that coming. We should boycott you or somethng untill you reveal yourself. Or just sit here like idiots and guess what you look like.

    Red hair, freckles, stereotipically Scottish...
    Lol. brown hair and eyes, no freckles, a bit under 6ft, a bit overweight. Sometimes I shave.
    But that's impossible! All self-respecting Scots have red hair, freckles and haggis! I mean, after all, the English all have top hats and a cuppa (seperate, not eaten together), the Welsh have sheep and the Oirish have Leprechauns, so you obviously have to have red hair and freckles!

    Just post a bloomin' picture already :P

  4. #379
    Super Mod Baf's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    It's Always Sunny in Scotlandelphia
    Posts
    12,413
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Okamidna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Okamidna View Post
    Yup, saw that coming. We should boycott you or somethng untill you reveal yourself. Or just sit here like idiots and guess what you look like.

    Red hair, freckles, stereotipically Scottish...
    Lol. brown hair and eyes, no freckles, a bit under 6ft, a bit overweight. Sometimes I shave.
    But that's impossible! All self-respecting Scots have red hair, freckles and haggis! I mean, after all, the English all have top hats and a cuppa (seperate, not eaten together), the Welsh have sheep and the Oirish have Leprechauns, so you obviously have to have red hair and freckles!

    Just post a bloomin' picture already :P
    All Scottish are drunks, all Irish are drunks, all English are effete arseholes (10 points if you get the reference) and the Welsh are a bunch of sheep shaggers. XD

    I'm frightfully shy with cameras. I haven't been in a photo in a long time.

  5. #380
    Tiddly Pom~ Okamidna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Deep in the Hundred Acre Wood~
    Posts
    1,054
    Add Okamidna on Facebook
    Follow Okamidna on Tumblr

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Okamidna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Okamidna View Post
    Yup, saw that coming. We should boycott you or somethng untill you reveal yourself. Or just sit here like idiots and guess what you look like.

    Red hair, freckles, stereotipically Scottish...
    Lol. brown hair and eyes, no freckles, a bit under 6ft, a bit overweight. Sometimes I shave.
    But that's impossible! All self-respecting Scots have red hair, freckles and haggis! I mean, after all, the English all have top hats and a cuppa (seperate, not eaten together), the Welsh have sheep and the Oirish have Leprechauns, so you obviously have to have red hair and freckles!

    Just post a bloomin' picture already :P
    All Scottish are drunks, all Irish are drunks, all English are effete arseholes (10 points if you get the reference) and the Welsh are a bunch of sheep shaggers. XD

    I'm frightfully shy with cameras. I haven't been in a photo in a long time.
    XD
    Aye, well now is the time to summon up some of that Scottish pride, face your fears and take a picture. And if that doesn't work, go down a couple of pints at the pub and try again.

    All this is coming from the girl who's arch enemy is the camera. :P

  6. #381
    Super Mod Baf's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    It's Always Sunny in Scotlandelphia
    Posts
    12,413
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Okamidna View Post
    XD
    Aye, well now is the time to summon up some of that Scottish pride, face your fears and take a picture. And if that doesn't work, go down a couple of pints at the pub and try again.

    All this is coming from the girl who's arch enemy is the camera. :P
    I've never felt very Scottish. And I don't even drink. if I take a picture within the current decade I'll inform you.

  7. #382
    You are a slave. Windfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The BCCT
    Posts
    3,119
    Blog Entries
    25
    Add Windfall on Facebook

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Come on, Fab. I hate cameras, but still have posted pictures of myself on this website.

  8. #383
    Tiddly Pom~ Okamidna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Deep in the Hundred Acre Wood~
    Posts
    1,054
    Add Okamidna on Facebook
    Follow Okamidna on Tumblr

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Okamidna View Post
    XD
    Aye, well now is the time to summon up some of that Scottish pride, face your fears and take a picture. And if that doesn't work, go down a couple of pints at the pub and try again.

    All this is coming from the girl who's arch enemy is the camera. :P
    I've never felt very Scottish. And I don't even drink. if I take a picture within the current decade I'll inform you.
    Ah, we'll all be old and grey haired by the time we see your ugly mug then, eh?

  9. #384
    Super Mod Baf's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    It's Always Sunny in Scotlandelphia
    Posts
    12,413
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Okamidna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Okamidna View Post
    XD
    Aye, well now is the time to summon up some of that Scottish pride, face your fears and take a picture. And if that doesn't work, go down a couple of pints at the pub and try again.

    All this is coming from the girl who's arch enemy is the camera. :P
    I've never felt very Scottish. And I don't even drink. if I take a picture within the current decade I'll inform you.
    Ah, we'll all be old and grey haired by the time we see your ugly mug then, eh?
    We'll probably be in our graves and my eldest son will upload a pic of open casket xD

  10. #385
    Ol' Fifteen-Poundy Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Soundless Mountain
    Posts
    4,825
    Blog Entries
    36

    Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Guys, commenting on pictures without posting any of your own is fine, but when the conversation goes off on a tangent and isn't about the pics that have been posted, please move it to the chat thread.

  11. #386
    Super Mod Baf's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    It's Always Sunny in Scotlandelphia
    Posts
    12,413
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarus Cantus View Post
    Come on, Fab. I hate cameras, but still have posted pictures of myself on this website.
    I'm very shy with these sorts of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata View Post
    Guys, commenting on pictures without posting any of your own is fine, but when the conversation goes off on a tangent and isn't about the pics that have been posted, please move it to the chat thread.
    Sorry KM. :)

  12. #387
    Tiddly Pom~ Okamidna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Deep in the Hundred Acre Wood~
    Posts
    1,054
    Add Okamidna on Facebook
    Follow Okamidna on Tumblr

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Apologies KM. Here, take a butchers at my ugly mug instead :D



    Winnie-the-Pooh <3

  13. #388
    The Japanese Popstars! Caterham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    150
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Okamidna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Okamidna View Post
    Yup, saw that coming. We should boycott you or somethng untill you reveal yourself. Or just sit here like idiots and guess what you look like.

    Red hair, freckles, stereotipically Scottish...
    Lol. brown hair and eyes, no freckles, a bit under 6ft, a bit overweight. Sometimes I shave.
    But that's impossible! All self-respecting Scots have red hair, freckles and haggis! I mean, after all, the English all have top hats and a cuppa (seperate, not eaten together), the Welsh have sheep and the Oirish have Leprechauns, so you obviously have to have red hair and freckles!

    Just post a bloomin' picture already :P
    Dont be so stereotypical!

  14. #389

  15. #390
    My life is forbidden Zidar Ravencrypt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    My secret wonderland
    Posts
    30,995
    Blog Entries
    248
    Add Zidar Ravencrypt on Facebook
    Follow Zidar Ravencrypt on Tumblr Visit Zidar Ravencrypt's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Guys, please take the off-topic posts to the BCCT. Kakuna Matata has already told you guys once.

Page 26 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •