Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4 - Page 20
Page 20 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 1318

Thread: Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

  1. #286

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    That's a crappy one. I have four other pictures in this thread on page 15. Two of which I'm actually wearing make up
    Your still pretty without! Geez... your BF/Soon to be boyfriend is sure damn lucky!
    Sis is really pretty too. I'm sure you'll find someone. Just remember personality over looks
    Awww thanks! :3 ok! I'll try not to be so "forever alone" :< guys usually steer clear of me though I'm not sure why XD



  2. #287
    The Japanese Popstars! Caterham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    148
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    That's a crappy one. I have four other pictures in this thread on page 15. Two of which I'm actually wearing make up
    Your still pretty without! Geez... your BF/Soon to be boyfriend is sure damn lucky!
    Sis is really pretty too. I'm sure you'll find someone. Just remember personality over looks
    Awww thanks! :3 ok! I'll try not to be so "forever alone" :< guys usually steer clear of me though I'm not sure why XD
    Neither am I. Don't worry,you deserve to find someone good.
    On the other hand,I have no chance of getting a girlfriend.

  3. #288
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,318
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Of The Desert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    That's a crappy one. I have four other pictures in this thread on page 15. Two of which I'm actually wearing make up
    Your still pretty without! Geez... your BF/Soon to be boyfriend is sure damn lucky!
    Sis is really pretty too. I'm sure you'll find someone. Just remember personality over looks
    Awww thanks! :3 ok! I'll try not to be so "forever alone" :< guys usually steer clear of me though I'm not sure why XD
    Neither am I. Don't worry,you deserve to find someone good.
    On the other hand,I have no chance of getting a girlfriend.
    Don't say that. You two probably just have nothing but immature idiots around. Don't worry about dating until after high school being most have yet to fully mature

  4. #289
    Crab Pun Usertitle fabulis's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    n yr bum
    Posts
    11,659
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Awww thanks! :3 ok! I'll try not to be so "forever alone" :< guys usually steer clear of me though I'm not sure why XD
    I honestly can't understand that, you're funny, intelligent, interesting, beautiful, caring and attentive. What guy wouldn't want you? You're a real catch, Ocean :)

  5. #290
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,318
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Awww thanks! :3 ok! I'll try not to be so "forever alone" :< guys usually steer clear of me though I'm not sure why XD
    I honestly can't understand that, you're funny, intelligent, interesting, beautiful, caring and attentive. What guy wouldn't want you? You're a real catch, Ocean :)
    Exactly why they're all probably immature idiots around her. I didn't meet any mature guys till...well I still haven't at least not those I talk to.

  6. #291
    Crab Pun Usertitle fabulis's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    n yr bum
    Posts
    11,659
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Awww thanks! :3 ok! I'll try not to be so "forever alone" :< guys usually steer clear of me though I'm not sure why XD
    I honestly can't understand that, you're funny, intelligent, interesting, beautiful, caring and attentive. What guy wouldn't want you? You're a real catch, Ocean :)
    Exactly why they're all probably immature idiots around her. I didn't meet any mature guys till...well I still haven't at least not those I talk to.
    Yyeah true, she's still young so her peers are bound to be immature boys. I think mature, responsible people are hard to come by.

  7. #292
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,318
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Awww thanks! :3 ok! I'll try not to be so "forever alone" :< guys usually steer clear of me though I'm not sure why XD
    I honestly can't understand that, you're funny, intelligent, interesting, beautiful, caring and attentive. What guy wouldn't want you? You're a real catch, Ocean :)
    Exactly why they're all probably immature idiots around her. I didn't meet any mature guys till...well I still haven't at least not those I talk to.
    Yyeah true, she's still young so her peers are bound to be immature boys. I think mature, responsible people are hard to come by.
    They are. Sis just be yourself and someone great will come along

  8. #293
    Crab Pun Usertitle fabulis's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    n yr bum
    Posts
    11,659
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Awww thanks! :3 ok! I'll try not to be so "forever alone" :< guys usually steer clear of me though I'm not sure why XD
    I honestly can't understand that, you're funny, intelligent, interesting, beautiful, caring and attentive. What guy wouldn't want you? You're a real catch, Ocean :)
    Exactly why they're all probably immature idiots around her. I didn't meet any mature guys till...well I still haven't at least not those I talk to.
    Yyeah true, she's still young so her peers are bound to be immature boys. I think mature, responsible people are hard to come by.
    They are. Sis just be yourself and someone great will come along

  9. #294
    Girl's Not Grey TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Love Like Winter
    Posts
    1,928
    Blog Entries
    99

    Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Ocean and mw look good! :P

  10. #295
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,318
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCapsFan View Post
    Ocean and mw look good! :P
    Thank you ^_^

  11. #296
    Crab Pun Usertitle fabulis's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    n yr bum
    Posts
    11,659
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCapsFan View Post
    Ocean and mw look good! :P
    Thank you ^_^
    You're really pretty :) I should have said that earlier :)

  12. #297
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,318
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebelle View Post
    Being angry at my PC for not letting me open Steam. Grrr.



    Aaaaand me in college on Thursday.



    Guh. Everybody here looks so good! ;3;
    I want your jacket.

    Thanks Fab^
    ^_^

  13. #298
    Moon Princess Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Silver Millennium
    Posts
    4,659
    Blog Entries
    52

    Follow Kaori on Tumblr

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I want your jacket.
    Thanks? ^^ It's actually a full onesie kinda thing, a kigurumi. It's so comfy even if I do look stupid in it with my tail and everything. >3<"

    [12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ alpacasso forums ~

  14. #299
    ill suffer forever Dashie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nightopia
    Posts
    884
    Blog Entries
    14

    Follow Dashie on Tumblr

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Hi enjoy the newest terrible photo of me ?


  15. #300

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4


    Thank you! :3
    Geez I'm on my phone so I can't if he while quote things... So what I said is in the quotes



Page 20 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •