Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 - Page 22

Page 22 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 1163
Like Tree1759Likes

Thread: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

  1. #316
    Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Laverre Gym
    Posts
    4,241
    Blog Entries
    81

    Follow Kaori on Tumblr

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Love your hair :D Also, do you have green eyes? Just looks that way in the picture
    Thanks. ^///^' Yes, I do, though they can look more blue/grey depending on the light~



    [12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

  2. #317
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,541
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaori View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Love your hair :D Also, do you have green eyes? Just looks that way in the picture
    Thanks. ^///^' Yes, I do, though they can look more blue/grey depending on the light~
    Well, they look really nice :)
    maglev is invisible

  3. #318
    Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Laverre Gym
    Posts
    4,241
    Blog Entries
    81

    Follow Kaori on Tumblr

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Well, they look really nice :)
    Gosh, you're awfully kind. T-thanks again. :3



    [12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

  4. #319
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,541
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaori View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Well, they look really nice :)
    Gosh, you're awfully kind. T-thanks again. :3
    No problem, sweetie :)
    maglev is invisible

  5. #320
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    51
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Dig 'Em says hi; also, I don't know why appear to be smirking creepily in this picture, but I like it regardless. I also look a lot less disheveled/hairy than this at the moment.

    Black Dragon and Midorikawa like this.

  6. #321
    Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Shearpoint
    Posts
    2,432
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    So, that's what you look like. I was curious. BTW, if at least 4 people want to know what I look like, I will post a pic.


    ~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

  7. #322
    Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Stuck inside my head.
    Posts
    706
    Blog Entries
    32

    Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post
    So, that's what you look like. I was curious. BTW, if at least 4 people want to know what I look like, I will post a pic.
    I want to know because I'm your personal stalker
    Black Dragon likes this.



    My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012



  8. #323
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,541
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post
    So, that's what you look like. I was curious. BTW, if at least 4 people want to know what I look like, I will post a pic.
    Lol.

    I'll post my picture if 60 members like this post.
    maglev is invisible

  9. #324
    Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Shearpoint
    Posts
    2,432
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by The Togekiss View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post
    So, that's what you look like. I was curious. BTW, if at least 4 people want to know what I look like, I will post a pic.
    I want to know because I'm your personal stalker
    Orly? Thanks.

    And Fab, Good Luck with that.


    ~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

  10. #325
    Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Laverre Gym
    Posts
    4,241
    Blog Entries
    81

    Follow Kaori on Tumblr

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    I'll post my picture if 60 members like this post.
    Challenge accepted, Fab. I'll campaign for it and everything.

    Super tired today, but feeling much more myself since my nose stud came and got put to use. I'm still iffy on it, but screw it, it looks even smaller/less noticeable irl so I don't mind risking it.




    [12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

  11. #326
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,541
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaori View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    I'll post my picture if 60 members like this post.
    Challenge accepted, Fab. I'll campaign for it and everything.

    Super tired today, but feeling much more myself since my nose stud came and got put to use. I'm still iffy on it, but screw it, it looks even smaller/less noticeable irl so I don't mind risking it.

    Lol, I hope I don't live to regret this xD

    I'm also tired. You like nice, even if you're sleepy :D
    maglev is invisible

  12. #327
    Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Laverre Gym
    Posts
    4,241
    Blog Entries
    81

    Follow Kaori on Tumblr

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Lol, I hope I don't live to regret this xD

    I'm also tired. You like nice, even if you're sleepy :D
    You so will. I'll make a blog or a group about it and everything, when I get a bit of time. Ahahahahaha, determination~

    Go have a totally hardcore nap, then. It is friday, after all D; But thank you. ^^" I was hella sleepy in that timetable gap but it's all good. Tea solves everything and I credit it for the fact that I don't look totally horrible. :P



    [12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

  13. #328
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,541
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaori View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Lol, I hope I don't live to regret this xD

    I'm also tired. You like nice, even if you're sleepy :D
    You so will. I'll make a blog or a group about it and everything, when I get a bit of time. Ahahahahaha, determination~

    Go have a totally hardcore nap, then. It is friday, after all D; But thank you. ^^" I was hella sleepy in that timetable gap but it's all good. Tea solves everything and I credit it for the fact that I don't look totally horrible. :P
    Lol, well, if I do get 60 likes on that post I do intend to live up to my promise xD

    Haha, I'm gonna get a snack, have dinner (when my parents get back with food shopping), then have a wee nap xD
    maglev is invisible

  14. #329
    You are a slave. Windfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The BCCT
    Posts
    3,115
    Blog Entries
    25
    Add Windfall on Facebook

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4



    My dad and me wearing some Ninja Turtle eye-bandana things.
    Midorikawa likes this.

  15. #330
    Prince of Transformice Kero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    76 Ocean Drive
    Posts
    121
    Blog Entries
    1

    Visit Kero's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4



    Yeah my dorm is drab and boring.

Page 22 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •