How have your relationships ended? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How have your relationships ended?

Blog Entries

Default Re: How have your relationships ended?

First and only boyfriend broke up with me over skype chat at the end of November. I told him to make a decision about us and he made it, after several weeks of not-really-dating-but-still-together stuff. We dated for over a year but we are still relatively friendly. I'm not sure what to think anymore so I'm just choosing not to think about it.

Post Re: How have your relationships ended?

I went out with three guys, my first boyfriend was a nice caring boyfriend, we hung out a lot, he developed feelings for me because I told him I would never treat him the way his ex girlfriend did If I were his girlfriend because his ex was a mega b**ch. So he asked me out, I said yes, this might be a new experience for me to be in a relationship, but I didn't like him the way I thought, he was like a brother to me so I ended our relationship. We stayed friends though.

Second boyfriend was a liar and a cheating-dog, after we had been going out he said we hadn't talked much like for a month, so he went out with another girl behind my back, so I broke up with him. He told me he didn't have a girlfriend before he asked me out, but I told one of my guy-friends that, and my friend told me he had the same girlfriend since the 10th grade, and that girl wasn't me. (He asked me out in the 11th grade) Then he had the nerve to want to text me and get together at a park alone, so he could try to make a move. Never.

And the third boyfriend was just weird. He always got into fights, that was starting to irritate me. He always wanted to call me instead of talking to me in person. And was no gentleman at all. One day it rained at school, I forgot my jacket in the car, he met up with me, and he didn't even offer to comfort me, he just told me "You're the only girl at school with no jacket." and he laughed. So near the end of the school year, I ended that stupid relationship.

I'm still looking for that one guy who will make my heart skip a beat and make me feel warm and on fire and one I will share an actual love connection with.
    Good luck to all you lovers out there.
    Black 2 FC: 1550-8618-8256 - I know this game is old but I still got it.
    Y FC: 2552-2097-7634

Friend Safari: Psychic....*sigh*

Blog Entries
    Add Lord_Mewtwo on Facebook
    Visit Lord_Mewtwo's Youtube Channel

I've ever only been in 1 relationship, and it ended badly.

I met this guy online, and he was nice & caring. We met 2 weeks after chatting online. I asked him to be my boyfriend after the 1st date. That was a huge mistake as for 5 months he'd want me to buy us hotel rooms every Friday (that's when we saw each other). What broke us up was when we got in a car accident. He was trying to teach me how to drive, and I backed his car into a CVS then hit another car, so with him not having a car things wouldn't work out, so I ended things. I will never drive again because of this.
    Creator of The How Much Japanese Music Is Kept In The Dub Thread Last updated 8-21-11
    The user formerly known as kenai3000
    Back into Pokemon and am now more of a fan than ever

1st: He was a total twit who had some kind of girl-hopping obsession. Once he was done with me, he got with another girl. Once he was done with her, back to me he came. Eventually, we had a massive fight over the fact I talked to one of his "enemies" (*snigger*), threatened to commit suicide if I left him, and I haven't seen him since. He's still alive though, don't panic.

2nd: Turned out to only be dating me because of my body. He kept asking me to do things I was far from comfortable with, so eventually I just broke up with him. After that, he kept following me around and telling me he needed me, but me and a few of my closest friends managed to get that sorted out.

3rd: He asked me out and I said yes, simply because I thought he was cute and sweet. The thing is, he turned out to be a little /too/ sweet. He followed me everywhere, to every lesson, bothered me when I was with my friends, and refused to get involved with any of our fun. My friends were starting to get annoyed with him, and honestly, so was I. We broke up after a week.

4th: I'd had a crush on him for awhile, so he asked me out after my friend told him. He seemed okay for the first few days, when were on the school holidays, but once it started again, he would ignore me in school and keep flirting with other girls. This just started getting on my nerves, and apparently me telling him this did the same, so he broke up with me.

5th: We'd been having some trouble with eachother for awhile, our opinions and views on the world were just too different for us to get along well. We're still friends, though.
    i'm gone, contact me here or here

My relationships have usually always ended on a good note. No screaming, no crying. We mutually understood that things weren't going to work out and that's how I want it to be when my relationships end. Not something dramatic or theatrical, it's not me. Things digress and I believe that both people should have the understanding that there's no point in fighting for something that's not there or force their love on the other person.
    Be humble, for you are made of earth
    Be noble, for you are made of stars

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

I've had one relationship. It ended because of incompatible orientation, on his side; he realized he was actually gay. (I am a bisexual, so that is never an issue from mine.) It sucked at the time because I really really liked him, but I got over it and we're still close friends.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

So I really liked this girl, and for about a month we were really close. I ask her out on New Years Eve and we kiss as the year turns. Next morning, she texts me and says 'yeah we went too fast. lets just take this slow. sorry.' My mistake was taking that at face value instead of knowing that she meant she wanted nothing more than someone to be with on New Years Eve.

yikes, sorry to hear that sloosie

I had a girl tell me she was pregnant to see how i'd react if she WAS pregnant

:/

Anime Angel InuNaruPokeAlchemist's Avatar

My first guy...ehh dont even
    remember much about him.

Second guy was a sociopath who i was stupid enough to date prior to knowing that. He wanted me to be like him in every sense of the word. He wanted me to believe everything he said was the truth, basically he was a control freak. Didn't help every time id try to break up with him, he would cry like a little baby (this guy had/has serious mental issues). Got to a point when i told him I'm done, good bye, and the guy harasses me with phone calls, saying he's going to come to my house to murder me :'(. Seriously most of the time it felt like I was his punching bag. Even after I broke up with him he begged me to say I love him, when to be honest, I don't see how anyone who threatens their life. The guy was abusive.

3rd guy lasted 2 weeks, used him to cheat on abusive boyfriend. Didn't work too well. But he and I are still good buds, and we talk alot :)

Boyfriend #4 is the man of my dreams :) love every moment i spend with him. He and i are both pokenerds and anime geeks. He's always there for me when i need him. He also protects me <3
    Last edited by InuNaruPokeAlchemist; 15th March 2013 at 11:33 PM.

That's the way it is Tepig in a BBQ's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1st Boyfriend: Cheated on me.
    2nd Boyfriend: Cheated on me.
    3rd Boyfriend: Cheated on me with my second ex boyfriend.
    Second time with my 2nd Boyfriend: He cheated again with my 3rd ex boyfriend.

Yep, love sucks.

Scandalous!!! Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

First BF: No chemistry
    Second one: No Chemistry
    Third one: Still going.

On good terms with my ex-es though. I'm very selective with guys, so you know I don't date just for the sake of it or the sake of not to be lonely.

My last one ended mutually after about 3 years of dating.

Wooed by Mammoth Meat Stardust Crusaders's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Stardust Crusaders On Twitter Add Stardust Crusaders on Facebook

I'm including all relationships here, including the silly going-out-for-a-week-then-breaking-up ones during highschool because some are them sound like they're from some kind of bad 90s sitcom...

Spoilered because it's kinda really long and I didn't wanna bog down the whole thread.

Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen from Mars

The typical "it's-not-you-it's-me" schtick.

I have been in a relationship now for 3 years. The one before that ended because he was manipulative and controlling, and I ended up falling for the other guy. I didn't end it was well as I should have. As far as I know, my ex is doing alright, though I haven't heard from him in 2 years.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast