Facts about you... - Page 6

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Facts about you...

Strange is Relative Dewgong Reign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: facts about you

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    - i hate chocolate milk with a passion. the last time i drank it was way back when i was little, and it was on accident. my taste buds screamed in horror.
    For me it's strawberry milk. It's just so... syrupy and tastes virtually nothing like strawberries.

Blog Entries

-I was bullied for 8 years due to being quiet and shy, aka an easy target to them.
    -I have a incredible love for strawberries, able to actually sense when I'm in a building containing them without any hint.
    -Due to the aforementioned bullying, I often refer to myself as ugly, even though multiple times I've been refered to as quite handsome.
    -I never fight back when someone insults or attacks me, but the second their attention turns to one of my friends, I will turn around and beat the person senseless.
    -I resemble Silver, according to most people who've seen my image on my Intro post and others around the internet.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

-My favorite Pokemon, for a long time, was Gardevoir.

-I'm female.

-If I could change my name, then it would be Yoshi.

-My favorite breed of dogs is Welsh Corgis.

-My favorite breed of cats is Persian cats.

-I make out about 50 words a day.

-My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu.

Tai

- I have red-brown hair
    - brown eyes (I've been told they're sparkly, lol)
    - I'm a girl
    - Ramen lover, preferably Beef flavor. Yum!
    - have a younger brother, and, unsurprisingly, he's annoying.
    - went to school up until around the end of fifth grade, then my parents pulled me out of school, and I'm currently homeschooled.
    - when people call me a dork, I take it as a compliment
    - I'm obsessed with Mario Kart Wii. My friend and I stayed up until four in the morning the other day trying to unlock stuff, and only then did we realize we were going about it all wrong. XD
    - people like to stare at me when I eat, and I dunno why
    - I'm always writing a book. I've completed about four, and two of them got ruined.
    - I have this weird obsession with bright orange....
    - if I don't get any sleep, I get a 'man voice', meaning I sound like a guy. XD My friends thought it was so funny they recorded it.
    - three of my peeps and I have come up with the strangest nicknames for our crushes. We've got Squirt, Squishy, Sandwich, and Turtle. Seriously, don't ask.
    - I look way older than I am, and I've been asked if I was 18.
    - My dreams are so... weird. I've never had even a 'halfway normal' dream before.
    - none of my cousins around my age are actually related to me, which sucks
    - when in a crowd of people I don't know, I listen to my MP3. It's my way of escaping the awkwardness I feel.
    - never had a boyfriend, but got close to having a boyfriend once. Not really interested in a relationship at the moment.
    - my cousins think I'm weird because I'll pretty much do any dare they tell me to do.
    - I've always wanted to visit another universe, but I'm deathly afraid of space. XD
    - my friends think I'm a werewolf because my body heat is super warm, and 'cause I have a weird obsession with the moon.
    - I practically have a large library of manga in my room.
    - I wish my name was Taitem. My name is just too... popular. I've met more than ten other girls with my name, spelled the same and everything.
    - I've been called CRAZY because I like anime and manga, and no one I know has heard of it(except for maybe two or three people). I mean, CRAZY?!
    Last edited by Tai; 12th December 2009 at 04:52 PM.
    I pretend that reality is not real,
    at least for the moment.
    Surrounded by a symphony of sounds,
    all I have left to do is think,
    so that's what I do.

IT'S A CLEMUSKETEER!!! IslandWalker's Avatar
    Guatemala, the country full of COD-obsessed bullies.
    Blog Entries

-I have the average height of a 5th grader (4'7"), but I'm 12
    -I like Pokémon in secret and claim that the Pokémon I draw are what they look like (ex. Porygon-Z=digital duck)
    -I know English, Spanish, and a bit of Japanese
    -I like video games, basketball, squash, and Legos
    -I like drawing and spriting (I could create animated sprites at one point, but my computer got master resetted)
    -Candy > Chocolate
    -i liek mudkipz
    -Likes to find Bulbagardeners on Facebook

追放されたバカ
    Where both beef and dreams are super-sized
    Blog Entries

- I am a guy
    - I am 13, most people think I'm older due to my mustache and goatee
    - I'm very quiet due to my hatred of most people at my school.
    - I have no interest in relationships.
    - I want to meet this girl I know named Paula because she lights things on fire. :3 And we have the same interests.
    - I have a kitten.
    - I spell meow as nya, nyau, or myau.
    - I myau.
    - People like to pet me.

Pichu Ponies. Awesome. TheFlamingBooger's Avatar
    Terran System, Sector 001, Alpha Quadrant
    Blog Entries

Well, since I typed it all out anyway...

1. I love drawing.
    2. I've been drawing cartoons since I was at least 3.
    3. I went to Columbus College of Art & Design's Saturday Morning Art Program classes from 1st grade to 12th, getting scholarships almost every year.
    4. I've studied a lot about the history of animation, including the classic Warner Bros. and Disney studios, and masters like Chuck Jones.
    5. I've also studied a lot about comic strips, and I love Peanuts, Calvin and Hobbes, Pogo, Krazy Kat, Popeye, and more.
    6. I draw a webcomic called Pulp Culture, and I'm currently developing a new comic, to be released ...soon.
    7. I was homeschooled until 9th grade. (And no, I'm not an idiot.)
    8. I'm currently enrolled at Columbus College of Art & Design, majoring in Animation, and plan on graduating in 2011.
    9. I'm the oldest of four. Interestingly, my mom and dad are each also the oldest of four.
    10. I've always been kinda chubby. I lost some weight just a few years ago, but it came back...
    11. I love the '90's, and anything '90's related. Music, TV, all kinds of stuff. It was a great time to be a kid, especially an artistic kid.
    12. I grew up on Cartoon Network. Great stuff, The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, Two Stupid Dogs, Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends, etc.
    13. I've only recently joined this Pokemon online forum, but I've loved Pokemon ever since it came out. My first game was Silver, for XMas in 2000. My favorite Generation is II, tho IV's been awesome too, especially with GHSS.
    14. I'm a huge fan of South Park, it's a big influence on my sense of humor. It's a very intelligent show. I've also seen all of Trey and Matt's movies, including Cannibal! The Musical, Orgazmo, and Baseketball.
    15. I also love 3rd Rock From The Sun. Family Guy's great too.
    16. I was born on April 2, 1988. I'm currently 21, tho I do not drink. Or smoke or do drugs, or anything like that.
    17. I'm a nice guy. Maybe too nice, sometimes... I think people tend to regard me as a pushover. I can be, but not always.
    18. I don't hate anyone unless they intentionally go out of their way to piss me off.
    19. I'm not religious in any way.
    20. I'm a huge Star Wars fan. I also love Back To The Future.
    21. I love cats AND dogs.
    22. I'm a big nature lover. I love just taking a quiet walk thru the woods on a nice summer afternoon. A lot of my favorite personal memories are of doing things like this.
    23. I live in Ohio, and have all my life. It's a beautiful (if boring) place to live. I've always wanted to see California.
    24. I've loved trains, and model railroading, since I was a kid. I hope to take a cross-country train ride across the West someday...
    25. Hmmm... to wrap up, I'm with CoCo. That is all.

My DeviantART site. (Be kind!) ... Also my webcomic, "Pulp Culture"

Blog Entries

-I'm 17 but I feel 14....-__- Fail...
    -I'm addicted to Pepsi
    -I'm homeschooled...but not right now (LONG STORY)
    -I love rats
    -I try to stay away from politics and debates but I lurk through threads like that anyway. XD
    -Besides forums and real life, it seems that Facebook is the only way to get to me since I don't check my e-mail or use IMs anymore. :/
    -I've actually been in a good mood for once.
    disregard all of my old posts, I was stupid back then x__x;

|.......................| 0_o o_0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm 13
    I like animals
    I like Coke more than Pepsi

Pichu Ponies. Awesome. TheFlamingBooger's Avatar
    Terran System, Sector 001, Alpha Quadrant
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ccal View Post
    I'm 13
    I like animals
    I like Coke more than Pepsi
    Seconded.

My DeviantART site. (Be kind!) ... Also my webcomic, "Pulp Culture"

Blog Entries

I used to not see a difference between Coke and Pepsi, but now I do for some reason. o__0;;
    disregard all of my old posts, I was stupid back then x__x;

- My hair is purple.
    - My eyes are dark brown.
    - I'm very closeminded when it comes to music and I'll only listen to metal. Proper metal. Because of this I have been called elitist.
    - I am indeed a female.
    - I'm English.
    - I have a boyfriend.
    - I always wear odd socks.
    - I'm sixteen.
    - I despise religion of any sort. I'd rather sacrifice a feckin' goat with my bare hands than go to church.
    - When I leave home, I want to buy two Norwegian Forest Cats.
    - I draw manga.
    - I leave school in three months.

Can't think of much else.

- My fears include fish, birds, the noise toilets make when they flush and also going down stairs. No, I have absofuckinglutely no idea how I got those fears either.
    - The characters I tend to love in fandom are typically a) hated by the rest of the fandom, b) virtually ignored by fandom or c) an odd combo of both.
    - Pregnant women/the idea of pregnancy in general really creeps me out as much as it fascinates me.
    - I crack my knuckles compulsively.
    - I've taken out the strings in my hoodies because I chew on them so much.
    - I have synesthesia. For the most part, it doesn't interfere with my life but sometimes it makes my school life a bitch to live with because I see so many colors and I'm all OH LOOK I SEE COLORS AND SHAPES IN THINGS I SHOULD NOT BE SEEING THOSE IN and yeah. It's also the reason why I listen to music so much, because of all the pretty colors I see, hurr hurr. :)
    - TVTropes has singlehandedly taken more hours of my life than anything else I can think of.
    - I'm pansexual, but leaning towards gay, I think.
    - For the past 3 weeks, my taste in music has been almost exclusively Lady Gaga, with the occasional vidya gaem track worming its way into dance floors and bad romances.

The end. :D
    the word "no" is actually a gigantic "YES", complete with every obnoxious format possible and eyeblinding colors

Blog Entries

- i think i'm old. god knows how i'm going to be during my mid-life crisis :|
    - islands (especially tiny and/or isolated ones) scare the crap out of me. they're just so...tiny...and surrounded by deep water and all alone and stuff.
    - i crack my toes.
    - i have made a rule that says any female puppies my dog has (if she has any) that i keep will have a name ending in -lette. i just think -lette names are really cute, haha.
    - i go to sleep the earliest out of my friends from school...at least, i'm pretty sure i do (i go to sleep at 10:30).
    - i used to somewhat jokingly believe my neighbors living across the street were plotting something evil, since they were always moving stuff around in their garage in the dead of night.
    - i cannot be trusted with caged animals. they always die for some reason :( even though i took good care of the ones i had. i still want a bird anyway.
    - i want to start a butterfly garden, even if some butterflies freak me out and there's a pretty good chance bees (aka my greatest fear) will show up and hang around.
    - i...am guilty of vandalism. sixth grade...me and two chicks who lived on the street beside mine got some spraypaint and crossed out the "happy" on one of the numerous "drive slow: happy children at play" signs around our neighborhood. don't remember exactly who crossed it out, but i do remember i was spending most of my time spraypainting grass and trees and blabbering on and on about how cool it looked. yeah...
    follow me on tumblr!pokemon tumblr

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast