Guess I'll post a bit more, since the last two posts are (wow) two years old.
* I'm currently in fourth year in college.
* I study biology and education. This semester I'm taking almost entirely education courses, including a practice session at a middle school.
* I'm really short; I barely reach five feet (158 cm).
* I recently got braces, and it's expected that I'll have these for at least two years.
* I hate growing my hair unless I had it permed. There were only a few times in my life that I ever tied my hair into a ponytail.
* I get bored and distracted easily. But once I'm interested in something, it's really difficult to forget or back off. If I can settle on something, more often than not, it'll last for a while.
* I'm anti-social; I can't remember faces and names well. I prefer having a few friends that I know well and trust.
* I like planning ahead, though sadly, sometimes I plan good but fail in actually executing them.
* I can't sleep well, and this leads to badly timed naps. (Bad habit)
* While I'm generally cool with pressure, for those occasional times that get me genuinely offended, I tend not to forget and forgive easily. It's difficult for me to let go of a grudge if I actually develop one. (Real bad habit.)
* I hate insects, and can get scared of them easily. I especially hate moths and cicadas.
* I am afraid of heights.
* I like eating in general, but when I'm busy, ironically I feel 'too lazy' about eating even if I had skipped a meal or two.
* I don't watch TV often (since I H.A.T.E. those Korean drama shows), but I have some favorites that I keep up with. Most of them are those programs that focus on a certain category of current events; such as reporting faulty management of restaurants. I guess I enjoy watching and learning criticism. (Which sometimes has my mom worry that I'll become too pessimistic and distrustful in personality)
* I do like some comedy and casually fun TV shows though.
* I like watching sports in general; if I'm bored and find a sports match/game while channel surfing, nine out of ten times I'd end up watching it, especially if it's soccer/football or baseball.
* I enjoy playing games, such as video games (DS and Wii), as well as hidden object games on PC.
* I enjoy reading, especially mystery and horror, but also nonfiction as well.