Dog vs Cat - Page 15

View Poll Results: Which do you like more? Dogs or Cats?

Voters
270. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dogs

93 34.44%
  • Cats

116 42.96%
  • Both!

53 19.63%
  • Neither!

8 2.96%
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Dog vs Cat

Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Default Re: Dog vs Cat

Without a question, dogs. I've had dogs nearly all my life, so I'm more of a dog person by that fact alone. Cats are nice and cute, but I prefer the dependency and loyalty that can be found in a dog that you provide with love and care.

im so high rite now Totally Not Booster Gold's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Totally Not Booster Gold on Tumblr

I used to say dogs, then Ryder came into my life. I gotta say cats take the win.

Blog Entries
    Follow Saeyru On Twitter

It's hard to say, mainly because I'm not a huge pet person in general. I've owned both dogs and cats, and (quite obviously), there's positives and negatives to each of them. If you would've asked me this question years ago, then I would've said cats without hesitating! However, owning several cats over the years has kind of changed my perspective. I really missed having a dog; how energetic one was, and how loyal it was once you've trained it properly. It's because of this that I think dogs are kinda more fun than cats, and plus Golden Labradors are just awesome. ♥

Wheee cats getting more votes. <3 Cats all the way! I like them since they're (usually) easier to handle for me and a lot cuter.

"I'm really feeling it!" Chibster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Chibster on Tumblr Visit Chibster's Youtube Channel

I like cats, but I <33 dogs!! There are so many different breeds(mixes included!) and sizes and cute faces!
    It's me, kyogre545! 3DS FC: 1864-8930-3851
    Claims: Gin (GNG), Inuyasha, Edward Elric, Vash the Stampede, Makoto Tachibana, Kyogre, Drizzle, Blue Apricorn, Squirtle Doll,, Micaiah, Crimson Loftwing, Smiles and Tears, Peaceful Days
    FS: Metang Klefki Ferroseed
    Join my clubs! ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH, Swanna Fan Club, Sweets+Sugary things, W is for Wumbology, the Study of Wumbo!

Won't be here too often! Insomniac's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I say cats. Even though I had dogs throughout my life, I just think that cats are easier to handle and comfort.
    My deviantART page

First, puppies are cuter than kittens. But I can't resist petting a cat when I see one ^^. It seems that cats are more popular, probably because they are more independent (and those memes and videos with funny cats). But dogs are more loyal, there is more diversity (a looot of breeds) and even if they do something wrong, there is still something innocent about them. I have 3 dogs atm (a German Sheperd, a Border Collie and a mixed breed) which I love from all of my heart but I still like cats so I can't decide -.-.

Blog Entries
    Follow Chime Nume On Twitter Add Chime Nume on Facebook Add Chime Nume on Google+
    Follow Chime Nume on Tumblr Visit Chime Nume's Youtube Channel

Well, to be honest, I like cats more. They're intelligent. They know where their home is when they go out, and they're quiet and whatnot. I'll never be a dog person, they're just not my thing.

Ever Grande City. The most amazing forum on the internet! Come on down and join EGC today!
    Banner made by me.

I'm in the minority. I say always dogs before cats. No kitty litter, no meowing to get food at AWKWARD times, and best of all, peaceful breakfasts (or well, breakfasts where your cats aren't trying to get your milk, anyways...) Plus I was pounced on by one of our cats the other day because she wanted me up NOW. Not later...ugh. >_>

And really, I just love my dog. She's a sweet, smart girl. :P

Dogs.

When I was really little I probably would have considered myself a cat person. However, my mom was allergic to them so we never had one. It took me a while, but I grew attached to dogs. Now we have three dogs that I really can't imagine living without.

TBH, I have a hard time even finding kittens and cats to be cute these days, which probably puts me out there as very weird.
    ~~

Definitely cats; I could do without dogs in their entirety.

I love both of them. :3 Cats and dogs alike. I've had both as pets, and I've seen a few great ones. Honestly, I'll just like anything as long as it has a good personality. It's not just based on species, but on individuals. I dislike some cats and I dislike some dogs, but not all of them. Both are mammals, quadrupedal, furry, and appealing to my eye. And hey, I know cats are a big thing on the internet, but dogs are still great too even if they're a lot more demanding to take care of than cats. You just have to find the right individual, as I've said, and not judge by stereotypes. A well-trained, well-behaved animal is what I prefer above all. It's really that simple.

If there was some way you could merge them into one creature somehow, that would be the most awesome thing ever. (Foxes? Foxes are kind of like a cat dog, really.)

Blog Entries

I'm more of a cat person for several reasons. First off, cats are much cleaner and easier to take care of than dogs. They don't bark for hours on end, they don't annoy the neighbors, and they don't need to be taken on walks. Secondly, I identify more with a cat than a dog. A dog is reliant on others to provide for them, and it needs to be around people. Cats are independent and able to provide for themselves, but at the same time they can develop bonds with people, which they express in much nicer ways than loudly barking at someone and licking them.

Blog Entries
    Add Kutomba on Facebook
    Follow Kutomba on Tumblr

Definitely dogs. Cats do form bonds with people, but it's hard to beat a dog's adoration.
    I kissed you in the water and made your dry lips sing
    I saw you look like a Japanese baby
    In an instant I remembered everything...

~I am a huge nerd~ TheBeatlesPkmnFan42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 On Twitter Add TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Google+
    Follow TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Tumblr Visit TheBeatlesPkmnFan42's Youtube Channel

Both. I kinda prefer cats, mostly because they're a lot quieter than dogs. I may as well take the time just just talk about both my dog and my cat.

But yeah, those are my animals for ya. I voted both on the poll, by the way.
    Sonansu is best Pokemon

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast