Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

Blog Entries
    Follow Saeyru On Twitter

Default Re: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

It's 5 AM currently, I imagine most Americans would still be sleeping at this point (at least those in the east coast), but I still see this place being kinda lively. o.o I guess there isn't so much of a difference other than it being slightly more quiet, I suppose?

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

Quote Originally Posted by Saeyru View Post
    It's 5 AM currently, I imagine most Americans would still be sleeping at this point (at least those in the east coast), but I still see this place being kinda lively. o.o I guess there isn't so much of a difference other than it being slightly more quiet, I suppose?
    Umm actually us in the east coast are the ones that would be up right now. West coast would be asleep though since its much earlier there by like three hours.

In the end its a matter of who is on at night. Those in normal school are probably going to be on between 2ish to 11ish since that's the time they should be starting to get out and then around the time they should be going to bed. People like me who work and have college classes can't get on till night so I'm usually on at night assuming I'm not passing out half the time from exhaustion.

Though it might be just the parts I'm in but lately the forums seem dead all the time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123