Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work? - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

I think it's boring when Europe is asleep, because most of what I do here is talk to people in VMs or the CCT, most of whom are there.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

I'm sorry. >< I'll wake up extremely early and stay up extremely late for the rest of the world. That way, you guys won't be so lonely.

I'm with Ameri-kun. I always get so happy when I see that most of the world is on at one time.

Blog Entries

Follow Markos on Tumblr Visit Markos's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    I'm sorry. >< I'll wake up extremely early and stay up extremely late for the rest of the world. That way, you guys won't be so lonely.

I'm with Ameri-kun. I always get so happy when I see that most of the world is on at one time.
    Most of the English speaking world is can be on when you are in the afternoon excluding Oz.
    Also, the problem isn't how late you stay. It's A) how late you wake up and B) your work school.
    Staying late just makes me go to sleep, except if you go after midnight then I can sleep, wake up, and your still there O-o
    Last edited by Markos; 6th September 2013 at 01:07 AM.

Claims: Ferrothorn, PokéGear, Nanab Berry, Megahorn, Dry Skin, Caesar, Morgan Black

Blog Entries

Not really. I don't even know where most people here are from. Mollycule is British, Zexy is Grecian, Greece is Greece (presumably). That's all I can think of at the top of my head.

Blog Entries
    Follow Saeyru On Twitter

Honestly, even when I pull all-nighters, I notice that the forum is only slightly quieter than it is when we're awake. I don't think it's that much of a difference, at least, not that I've noticed. o.o

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akzivx V View Post
    Not really. I don't even know where most people here are from. Mollycule is British, Zexy is Grecian, Greece is Greece (presumably). That's all I can think of at the top of my head.
    A) It would be kinda weird if I put a misleading real location.

B) I don't wanna be a Grammar Nazi, but the correct word is Greek. Not Grecian.

Claims: Ferrothorn, PokéGear, Nanab Berry, Megahorn, Dry Skin, Caesar, Morgan Black

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrothorn64 View Post
    A) It would be kinda weird if I put a misleading real location.

B) I don't wanna be a Grammar Nazi, but the correct word is Greek. Not Grecian.
    A) I didn't remember you at the time, and I refused to scroll up because I wanted to see how many I could get from memory. I failed.
    B) Brainfart No, brainSHIT.

Blog Entries

A) I didn't remember you at the time, and I refused to scroll up because I wanted to see how many I could get from memory. I failed.
    Oh, you meant the person NAMED Greece.
    Akromatic likes this.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh sure I'm not cool enough. :(

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrebird View Post
    Oh sure I'm not cool enough. :(
    You and DarkBlastoise27 are the only Australians I know.

EDIT: On the forums of course.

Blog Entries

Never noticed it really. The majority of people I speak to are British or European anyway.

Blog Entries

This is terribly ironic. All the Europeans, Asians, and Oceanians that replied aren't bothered that much, and most of the Americans are bothered by the exact opposite. Looks like I'm alone on this one.

mostly just a recluse
    Blog Entries

i'm not all that bothered by it. granted, i don't post much on here and i don't think i consistently interact with anyone here at all, so that might be why.

[digression: you can hit me up whenever i'm on, if you want]

At first it can be fun, because on most forum-type websites you have a lot of things to reply to... And then, well, it gets a little dull when it is three hours later and all those responses you made are still the most recent posts.
    Markos and Leggo like this.

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sure it can get boring/slow here but there is always someone on to talk with so I guess it doesn't bother me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast