Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

  1. #1
    Sass and gatling guns Gafigglethorp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,016
    Blog Entries
    1

    Follow Gafigglethorp on Tumblr Visit Gafigglethorp's Youtube Channel

    Default Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

    This for all you people in Europe, Asia and or Oceania. Do you find the forums deserted while the Americans are not online? If so, when does their typical login time (afternoon) fall in your time zone. In GMT +2, It's late night.

    "You just destroyed my favourite clothing shop. Prepare to die."

  2. #2
    =^____^= Baf's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Posts
    11,717
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

    I don't really feel any affect from when the American users are sleeping/working/etc. I don't think it's ever boring, but just slower than I'd like.
    [~_~]

  3. #3
    Sass and gatling guns Gafigglethorp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,016
    Blog Entries
    1

    Follow Gafigglethorp on Tumblr Visit Gafigglethorp's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    I don't really feel any affect from when the American users are sleeping/working/etc. I don't think it's ever boring, but just slower than I'd like.
    That's logical I guess. Where do you live?

    "You just destroyed my favourite clothing shop. Prepare to die."

  4. #4
    fite me irl 1v1 Meowly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    9,253
    Blog Entries
    7
    Add Meowly on Facebook

    Default Re: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

    I can't say I feel like the forums are more boring when Americans/etc aren't around. In fact, I find it nicer when there are lesser people online, it's easier to get stuff done without a mass of VMs to reply too. x_x;; Normally I'm online when they aren't anyway, so perhaps I'm just used to it.

    3DS: 3265-5284-6420 | Molly
    twitter / steam / last.fm

  5. #5
    =^____^= Baf's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Posts
    11,717
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrothorn64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    I don't really feel any affect from when the American users are sleeping/working/etc. I don't think it's ever boring, but just slower than I'd like.
    That's logical I guess. Where do you live?
    Scotland.

    I like it as Moll describes. It's a smaller community when I'm on, but I think that's nice.
    [~_~]

  6. #6
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,013
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

    I find it equally as boring when we're online as when we're not \:D/
    I live on Aussie time for w/e reason so I felt my view is just a valid as those across the globe :P (how American of me lol)

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  7. #7

    Default Re: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

    It is really slow... *is on when other Americans usually aren't*
    Heehee, tbh, the subject just tickled me. Sorry we Americans leave you guys all by your lonesome. XD

  8. #8
    Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    7,474
    Blog Entries
    411

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Re: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

    Not boring. Just slow.

  9. #9
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,327
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

    It is boring when the Americans are asleep. says the American Sorry couldn't help myself. However I can relate as I tend to be on till late and its always dead during the night time of American time and during the day when its school time. I come on in between classes at my college and everyone is at school. So yeah I know how you guys feel even though I'm an American.

  10. #10
    Sass and gatling guns Gafigglethorp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,016
    Blog Entries
    1

    Follow Gafigglethorp on Tumblr Visit Gafigglethorp's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Scotland.

    I like it as Moll describes. It's a smaller community when I'm on, but I think that's nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mollycule View Post
    I can't say I feel like the forums are more boring when Americans/etc aren't around. In fact, I find it nicer when there are lesser people online, it's easier to get stuff done without a mass of VMs to reply too. x_x;; Normally I'm online when they aren't anyway, so perhaps I'm just used to it.
    Yeah, you too are mods so slower=better makes sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    I find it equally as boring when we're online as when we're not \:D/
    I live on Aussie time for w/e reason so I felt my view is just a valid as those across the globe :P (how American of me lol)
    Do you have a weird sleeping program?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadOBabe View Post
    It is really slow... *is on when other Americans usually aren't*
    Heehee, tbh, the subject just tickled me. Sorry we Americans leave you guys all by your lonesome. XD
    Apparently it's just me but, apology accepted. ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Kyriaki View Post
    Not boring. Just slow.
    Slow=/= Boring for you?

    "You just destroyed my favourite clothing shop. Prepare to die."

  11. #11

    Default Re: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

    I don't even know when exactly they are asleep, to be honest.

  12. #12
    Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    7,474
    Blog Entries
    411

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Re: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrothorn64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Kyriaki View Post
    Not boring. Just slow.
    Slow=/= Boring for you?
    Yes. Because I can take time to read through the threads that interest me without having to worry about posts piling up and making the forums lag - mostly the information regarding XY. Since I'm usually viewing the forums when there's less traffic, there's less posting around, so there's less lag. It takes a long time to get new posts around, but it's not boring to wait for them.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

    Well, I dunno about you guys, but it's 4:47AM right now in eastern Canada, and I find that the forums are more alive when I'm awake during the afternoon to evening. It might be the threads I post in though too.

  14. #14
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,013
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrothorn64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    I find it equally as boring when we're online as when we're not \:D/
    I live on Aussie time for w/e reason so I felt my view is just a valid as those across the globe :P (how American of me lol)
    Do you have a weird sleeping program?
    Not in particular? I used to have to sleep during the day and be up at night so I could talk to my best friend/boyfriend at the time, so it's just kinda hard to switch back to normal ppl hours for this side of the world lol

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  15. #15
    Sass and gatling guns Gafigglethorp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,016
    Blog Entries
    1

    Follow Gafigglethorp on Tumblr Visit Gafigglethorp's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Do you think the forum is boring when all the Americans are asleep/at work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Kyriaki View Post
    Yes. Because I can take time to read through the threads that interest me without having to worry about posts piling up and making the forums lag - mostly the information regarding XY. Since I'm usually viewing the forums when there's less traffic, there's less posting around, so there's less lag. It takes a long time to get new posts around, but it's not boring to wait for them.
    Oh. I get your point.

    "You just destroyed my favourite clothing shop. Prepare to die."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •