Do you get angry easily? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you get angry easily?

Fio

Follow Fio on Tumblr

Default Re: Do you get angry easily?

Yes. But I try to pretend to be calm most of the time. Instead of yelling at someone I just put them on my list.

Blog Entries

I used to get very, very angry. Fairly fast, too. But I hated it. I really hate being angry, it's no fun for me nor everyone else, and it makes me do things I tend to regret.

So I just stopped. I don't really get angry anymore. Ever. Strange, but it works for me.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Yes. I am usually stable one, but if somebody said something bad about me, or reading something that is making me misleading, or something reads like "spam", I will getting angry like putting thunderbolts on somebody or throwing missiles at them. I do writing something that contains swearing meanings on the web to attack someone (this is why I got infracted on this forum), but rarely.

Blog Entries

Let's see, I'm generally a calm person, but if I get frustrated or annoyed, I tend to snap very easily and usually end up yelling at whoever dares come near me when I'm pissed. I have to admit, I am very dangerous to be around when I'm angry since I throw stuff when I'm mad, but it subsides very quickly. I don't stay mad or hold grudges. Also, when i get mad, tears run down my eyes for some reason.

Y > X

ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

I don't get angry very often, although I do tend to get somewhat annoyed at times and I'll at least try​ to make it clear what's bothering me.

"Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

I'm typically calm, but a controversial topics can sometimes tick me off.

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

I dont really get angry, I just get quickly irritated since I'm very obsessive-compulsive.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Blog Entries

I don't get angry easily but some things, like Politics and my laptop when it doesn't work properly, does aggravate me

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

It depends some times I really am and sometimes not

Blog Entries

I get angry VERY easily. It doesn't take much to piss me off.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

I used to get angry really easily to the point where I'd have a giant temper-tantrum. For example if something or someone at school made pissed off, I'd storm out the classroom, scream loudly, throw things, slam lockers, run around the school , hide in the school somewhere and make teachers go find me and convince me to calm down. I would do either one of those things, several of them at once or all of them sometimes. When a teacher would try to get me to calm I'd refuse to. But then I realized how childish I was acting when I did those things. Especially when I was 15 or 16 and still acting like that and having fits when things didn't go my way. I still get angry often, but when I do it's usually more controlled and I try to handle myself a bit more. I try to think my actions out more.Sometimes I do end up taking my anger too far and going out of control, but I make sure I apologize to anyone harmed or involved in anyway afterwords. Though I try to have a positive attitude and not let things or people make me angry. I'm generally a happy person.

The person I tend to get angry at the most is my older brother. Ever since I was at least in the 4th grade he's been bullying me one way or another. Either a silly name or making fun of something I do or now making fun of my supposed "weight problem" (which is non-existent if you ask me.) He always finds a way to piss me off. And sometime it gets to a point where it's too hard to ignore them and I just get angry and hurt him or yell insults back. I know it's not the best way to act out , but sometime I can't stand him. Lately, I've been trying to ignore him more and think of or do other things while he picks on me.

Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

I'm...a strange case. With other people, they really have to try if they want me angry with them. Can I get irritated with someone rather easily? Sometimes, but actual rage isn't that common. As for other things in real life, well it varies. Sometimes I can get mad at something, sometimes not. It frustrates me a lot when I can't figure something out, though.

And yet, with games...I'm inconsistent. Sometimes bad things can happen and I'll be mostly calm, only mildly irritated...but other times, something simple and unimportant in the long run can happen, and I'll flip out. I also have a bad habit of not walking away when I start to get ticked, so that contributes as well...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12