Describe your dream guy/gal! - Page 4
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 197

Thread: Describe your dream guy/gal!

  1. #46

    Default Re: Describe your dream guy/gal!

    My dream guy would have to be someone who likes me for who I am. <3

  2. #47
    LOVED IchibanCon Trainer Lisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Charleston, WV
    Posts
    4,779
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Describe your dream guy/gal!

    Quote Originally Posted by DCM View Post
    Why would you want someone similar to Ash Ketchum? Isn't he an immature, rash child that has a tendency to fail at everything? and , BTW, a fictional character?
    For crying out loud, I'm not saying that I want the character. And yes, I know that Ash Ketchum is a fictional character! There was no reason for you to remind me of that fact when I already knew it.

    Anyway, I'm simply saying that I'd want to have a boyfriend who has Ash's personality. Because that would be my dream guy. I was just answering this thread's topic.

    Wow, you didn't have to bite my head off, you know.... X_X

    And for the record, Ash doesn't seem immature to me at all. Fail at everything? Hardly. He made the top 8 in both Johto and Hoenn leagues, and he won the Orange Island League. That's not failure, in my opinion. But hey, I get that you hate Ash (for whatever reason). But that doesn't mean I have to hate him too.

  3. #48
    #1 Magnemite fan MAGNEDETH's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lost in Pennsylvania...
    Posts
    5,674
    Follow MAGNEDETH On Twitter

    Default Re: Describe your dream guy/gal!

    DCM is just upset because he was hoping to hook-up with you, and now he finds out you want someone like Ash, which he is nothing like. ah, young lust.

  4. #49
    Reader and Writer Legacy's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,580
    Blog Entries
    66

    Default Re: Describe your dream guy/gal!

    Quote Originally Posted by MAGNEDETH View Post
    DCM is just upset because he was hoping to hook-up with you, and now he finds out you want someone like Ash, which he is nothing like. ah, young lust.
    lol.

    Coming Soon...

  5. #50
    No Bounty too Tough Samus's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    34,696
    Blog Entries
    577

    Default Re: Describe your dream guy/gal!

    Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    lol.
    agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

  6. #51
    LOVED IchibanCon Trainer Lisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Charleston, WV
    Posts
    4,779
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Describe your dream guy/gal!

    Um, I really don't get the joke. O.O

    Was that meant to be sarcasm, MAGNEDETH? Sorry, but I can never tell when someone is being sarcastic online. ^^;

    But after reading your post again, yeah, that would have to be sarcasm. Heh, nice.... XP
    Last edited by Trainer Lisa; 7th May 2009 at 01:06 AM.

  7. #52

    Default Re: Describe your dream guy/gal!

    Dream gal? Don't really have one. As long as she's pretty, intelligent, has a sense of humor, likes me for who I am, is at least somewhat adventurous...

    Oh wait, I guess I do. o.O

  8. #53

    Default Re: Describe your dream guy/gal!

    "likes me for who i am" seems to be a common theme here...does this mean we've all got issues?

    <=== doesn't play well with others.
    Send me a PM if you want help with an RMT or TeamBuilding (i reserve the right to refuse assistance at my discretion)


    I CLAIM UMBREON


    [18:11] <Suikun> Leet.
    [18:11] <Suikun> I hate you.
    [18:11] <Suikun> Go die now.
    -----------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser-Blastoise;bt42439
    You son of a bitch.

  9. #54
    Based Mod Dan's Avatar Social Media EditorModerator
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bangor? I hardly know her!
    Posts
    6,324
    Blog Entries
    893

    Default Re: Describe your dream guy/gal!

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonTrainerLisa View Post
    For crying out loud, I'm not saying that I want the character. And yes, I know that Ash Ketchum is a fictional character! There was no reason for you to remind me of that fact when I already knew it.

    Anyway, I'm simply saying that I'd want to have a boyfriend who has Ash's personality. Because that would be my dream guy. I was just answering this thread's topic.

    Wow, you didn't have to bite my head off, you know.... X_X

    And for the record, Ash doesn't seem immature to me at all. Fail at everything? Hardly. He made the top 8 in both Johto and Hoenn leagues, and he won the Orange Island League. That's not failure, in my opinion. But hey, I get that you hate Ash (for whatever reason). But that doesn't mean I have to hate him too.
    What exactly is his personality? He seems to be that stereotypical anime character, the never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down type of character.
    Sorry, didnt mean to bite your head off.

    Many of ash's victories (havent watched DP, but i doubt its changed) come from mere luck or assisting the gym leader aka misty. He refuses to accept hes wrong. I could go on, but im lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by MAGNEDETH View Post
    DCM is just upset because he was hoping to hook-up with you, and now he finds out you want someone like Ash, which he is nothing like. ah, young lust.
    Random people on the internet bow chicka wow wow

  10. #55

    Default Re: Describe your dream guy/gal!

    Quote Originally Posted by DCM View Post
    What exactly is his personality? He seems to be that stereotypical anime character, the never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down type of character.
    Sorry, didnt mean to bite your head off.

    Many of ash's victories (havent watched DP, but i doubt its changed) come from mere luck or assisting the gym leader aka misty. He refuses to accept hes wrong. I could go on, but im lazy.


    Random people on the internet bow chicka wow wow
    looks like someone watches too much adult programming...
    Send me a PM if you want help with an RMT or TeamBuilding (i reserve the right to refuse assistance at my discretion)


    I CLAIM UMBREON


    [18:11] <Suikun> Leet.
    [18:11] <Suikun> I hate you.
    [18:11] <Suikun> Go die now.
    -----------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser-Blastoise;bt42439
    You son of a bitch.

  11. #56

    Default Re: Describe your dream guy/gal!

    Let's see:
    My dream girl would be someone who loves me for who I am. I've never been in a romantic relationship before.

  12. #57

    Default Re: Describe your dream guy/gal!

    another "loves me for who i am"!
    Send me a PM if you want help with an RMT or TeamBuilding (i reserve the right to refuse assistance at my discretion)


    I CLAIM UMBREON


    [18:11] <Suikun> Leet.
    [18:11] <Suikun> I hate you.
    [18:11] <Suikun> Go die now.
    -----------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser-Blastoise;bt42439
    You son of a bitch.

  13. #58
    Registered User Shinx3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!
    Posts
    5,062

    Default Re: Describe your dream guy/gal!

    I know I have my dream person. She wished me happy birthday and made me jump at the same time (yeah its my birthday today, but not many seemed to remember, glad she did)

    I have always seemed to have problems with never finding someone, now I really hope things stay well for me, She is too much to lose, and far to important to me.

    "likes me for who i am"
    I hear that alot and see it on here. For me, is someone did not like me for who I was, but something I'm not, is it really worth it? Living a lie? Its best to just be yourself (there are liberties of course such as rude gestures and noises and other things, you probably know what I mean)

    Thanks Felly for banner

    ^That was close to me. Interesting

  14. #59
    Jiggly Lover Blondie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Washington State Baby!
    Posts
    423
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Describe your dream guy/gal!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinx3000 View Post
    I know I have my dream person. She wished me happy birthday and made me jump at the same time (yeah its my birthday today, but not many seemed to remember, glad she did)

    I have always seemed to have problems with never finding someone, now I really hope things stay well for me, She is too much to lose, and far to important to me.



    I hear that alot and see it on here. For me, is someone did not like me for who I was, but something I'm not, is it really worth it? Living a lie? Its best to just be yourself (there are liberties of course such as rude gestures and noises and other things, you probably know what I mean)

    Happy birthday Shinx!

    Anyways, here is my dream guy:

    1. Smart - intelligence/nerdyness is sexy. period. I'm not interested in jocks who think they are so great because they can play sports. Sports are great...but only if you got it all together upstairs *points to brain*

    2. Compassionate/Kind - Stupid boys who are afraid to be nice and always have to act macho are dumb. It's funny cuz guys alway act tough and like asses cuz they think girls like that...ummm no. No cocky, arrogant a-holes please.

    3. Attractive - yeah, it sounds shallow, but while looks are not the most important thing by any means, they do matter a little. I'd be lying if I said they didn't BUT again, they aren't THE most important.

    4. Likes me for who I am - doesn't try to change me and accepts that I'm a weirdo.

    5. Can conversate - that's not a word, but being able to have an actual conversation with my man is important. Being willing/able to share feelings is HOT.

    6. Be Real - don't talk to me one way and a different way to your buddies. NO two-faced boys who talk bad about me behind my back.

  15. #60

    Default Re: Describe your dream guy/gal!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinx3000 View Post
    I hear that alot and see it on here. For me, is someone did not like me for who I was, but something I'm not, is it really worth it? Living a lie? Its best to just be yourself (there are liberties of course such as rude gestures and noises and other things, you probably know what I mean)
    well, yeah. but shouldn't that be a given trait? do we really have to specifically ask for that?
    Send me a PM if you want help with an RMT or TeamBuilding (i reserve the right to refuse assistance at my discretion)


    I CLAIM UMBREON


    [18:11] <Suikun> Leet.
    [18:11] <Suikun> I hate you.
    [18:11] <Suikun> Go die now.
    -----------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser-Blastoise;bt42439
    You son of a bitch.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •