Describe your dream guy/gal! - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Describe your dream guy/gal!

♦ ceaseless rain ♦ Neosquid's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Neosquid on Facebook
    Follow Neosquid on Tumblr

Default Re: Describe your dream guy/gal!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    Huge tits. Like, massive.

Happy Holidays! CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Tits not teats!

Hmm let me see.

-Handsome
    -Shares an interest in my fave tv shows/music and video games
    -Must be taller, older and heavier :B
    -Loves Animals
    -Has a car (shallow I know)
    -Likes my family
    -Sense of humor
    -Preferably atheist or agnostic
    -Generally a nice person

THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

I don't think I have an ideal image of a girl I'd wanna be with, having dated some very different people, with many sharing little in common but their awesomeness. :)

I suppose just listing basic requirements would do in this case...
    -Be a decent person in terms of morals and hygiene.
    -Be at least somewhat fit (if you're really overweight, then I'm sorry but that's a no-go for various reasons. D: )
    -Be somewhat pretty. Or at least not-ugly. (Looks aren't everything, but a certain minimum is required!)

...other than that (unless I forgot something!), it's a case by case kind of thing. Whether it's about learning to enjoy something new, or enjoying the fact that you share something in common--it's all good to me. :D
    Last edited by Kadabra; 9th May 2014 at 10:36 PM. Reason: removal of possibly offensive part

A E I Own You. PikachuColoredPichu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well...I'd like a girl who's like a big sister to me, caring and kind.

And I'd like if she shared a mutual interest in my various things, like gaming, anime and music.
    Official Claimer of Mii Fighter (Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U)
    3DS Code: 0860 - 3581 - 9005

Well, my dream girl would be kind, understanding and smart. While beauty would not be an important factor, it'd be a nice touch.

My dream guy would treat me with respect and love me for who I am.

My dream girl... Hmmm...

I guess a person who is compassionate and understanding, and reasonable in all degrees. I'd also want her to be cuddly.

Physically speaking, while I hold no exact expectations, I havs my preferences. I like blonde hair and blue eyes, skinny but not bony, and most certainly clean.

I met this guy last night and I don't know if I believe in love at first sight, but this guy had all the qualities that I want in a man. The entire night he was so kind to me making compliments and just be a fun loving guy.

Wooed by Mammoth Meat Stardust Crusaders's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Stardust Crusaders On Twitter Add Stardust Crusaders on Facebook

My requirements are:
    - Up to 2 years older, never younger (most of my exs are younger (none by more than a year) and it just makes me feel more mature)
    - Taller than me (5ft 6)
    - Medium length hair

Also, based on previous boyfriends; they've all had dark hair, broad shoulders, thin lips, pale or slightly tanned skin, soft nose and largish eyes. So I guess you could call those preferences, but I don't usually like a guy based on skin/hair colour, size of their eyes etc.

Personality wise, my dream guy is:
    - Funny or can at least make me laugh
    - Same interests. Bonus points if: Doesn't use loads of memes but is aware of internet culture, will be willing to cosplay with me, and/or likes digimon
    - Is a little messy. I can't stand people who are too clean because it's hard to get comfortable with them without worrying that they're judging me.
    - Isn't a dick to my friends / someone I'd feel comfortable letting meet my friends. - My friends are crazy, also they like to make loooads jokes and be hugely sarcastic. If my boyfriend found them annoying or offensive, I couldn't be with him.
    - No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol.
    - Able to handle children. I come from a big family so he has to be able to get on well with my younger siblings.
    - Able to commit fully. I don't want to waste my time being in a relationship with someone who has no intentions in getting married or having children ever, because if we're still together after 10 years and then the topic of "We should get married/have a baby" comes up and they say they're not interested - I'd feel like I wasted my time, because I want to get married and have children.
    - a gamer but wont play Minecraft for HOURS and ignore me. (I've actually lost multiple boyfriends to Minecraft. I'm not even joking.) - I can get that you want to play games sometimes (believe me, I do too), but if I traveled 200 miles to visit you and all I end up doing is sitting on your bed awkwardly playing with a rubix cube while you play your damn game that you could play any day, I'd be super annoyed.
    - Not a sporty athletic type. I'm cool with getting healthy and whatever but I'd appreciate not being woken up at 6am while you blender some weird green vegetables into a smoothie before you go out in your tight pants to jog around in the cold for half an hour.
    - Understanding. Sometimes I have trouble in social situations, I need someone who will cuddle me and tell me it's okay.

Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen from Mars

Blog Entries

My dream partner just has to be calm, respectful, and open-minded. That's all I require in anyone, really.

snorlax | rest | dark aura | stick | tea | one-shot | poetry

Mmm, I'm married to my dream guy already, but haha. I'll share the traits I love in a man.

-Masculine & athletic. Someone who can go to the gym with me. Nice muscles are a pluuuuus~
    -Tan/darker skin
    -Dark hair, light eyes
    -Facial hair (well maintained, and hygienic as a whole)
    -Tends to act tough but is a real softie at heart, passionate and dedicated, and funny. I love a guy who makes me laugh.
    -Willing to overlook all the things I do wrong and accept my sarcastic and snarky attitude
    -No piercings or tats, ew
    -GOTTA LOVE CATS
    My sweet fits just about all of these lucky for me ;)

Imma drink my tears & cry Fairy Ice Ricky's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Fairy Ice Ricky On Twitter
    Follow Fairy Ice Ricky on Tumblr

My dream guy would be into video games, preferably the franchises/genres I'm interested in. (At the very least he must be willing to play those types of games with me every once in a while.) Interest Pokémon is a major plus. :P It would also be cool if he was interested in the same music as me, but I guess that's not a major requirement. But he should be a pizza lover 'cause there's high chance that I would want pizza for dinner (or breakfast... or lunch... or even for a snack, really) at least once a week.

In terms of physical looks, I don't really have any requirements. A friend of mine said that based on a pattern of my past physical interests my dream guy would look something like Matt Bomer with facial hair, but like... I dunno? Maybe? ~__~ My only requirement is that I shouldn't get tired of his face, 'cause that would obviously not be good.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-1398-3204 ▪|▪ 3DS/Pokémon X/Pokémon ΩR Name: Ricky
    Friend Safari: Steel - Klefki, Ferroseed, Forretress
    Claims: Lucario & Lucarionite ▪|▪ Teravolt ▪|▪ Fusion Bolt ▪|▪ Red Orb ▪|▪ Boutique [Pokémon X/Y]

Nice, not too crazy. Fair, and she loved me. Physically fit, and enjoys what I do.
    Pancham is super cool 'tho

My dream guy: (Just 3 words) Sincere, friendly and honest.

Less cute in person Beth Pavell's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm not really sure, if I'm completely honest, since I tend not to have a type as such. But, some ideas of what I reckon I'd fall for in a girl

- Kindness. Having a moral centre and being casually kind makes me melt
    - Being reasonably bright, because I don't think I'd be able to connect with someone easily if I can't talk to them on the same intellectual level
    - Honesty. I hate playing games. Just tell me how you're feeling, tell me what you want!
    - Asexual. One more dread off my mind

Based on my past record, it seems I have a thing for blue eyes and goofy smiles

Oh, and not a mad cat lover. I'm aware this narrows down the pool hugely. I hate cats
    The Long Walk
    For Joshua Cook, it's a long walk away from his dull life to the Pokémon League. But does he really want to be the very best? A coming-of-age story of adventure, friendship and growing up in the world of Pokémon.

Pavell's Scribbledegook Week XX - Chapter Titles

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast