Cars and Bikes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Cars and Bikes

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Cars and Bikes

Here we put our foot on the pedal, shift to 6th gear and discuss cars and bikes. From Model T-Fords to Nissan Skylines, from drifting to tuning up, from 0 to 60 in 2.3 seconds.

Feel free to show of your vehicles, get advice, share videos and just have a good chat with other petrol heads.
    Last edited by maglev; 16th February 2013 at 06:07 AM.
    seconds to forever

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Cars and Bikes

Can we talk about flying cars here as well?
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Can we talk about flying cars here as well?
    I'll allow it. But if it gets out of hand...
    seconds to forever

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

I can't say I've ever had any interest in cars or other automobiles, for some reason they've just never appealed to me. There are certainly cars that look interesting, even some I'd consider driving one day. I don't particularly ever have any plans on learning to drive, though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meulin Leijon View Post
    I can't say I've ever had any interest in cars or other automobiles, for some reason they've just never appealed to me. There are certainly cars that look interesting, even some I'd consider driving one day. I don't particularly ever have any plans on learning to drive, though.
    I'm gonna learn to drive eventually haha, when I have the money for lessons. I'm not interested in cars either, but I know others here are, hence the discussion haha.
    seconds to forever

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

Who wouldn't wanna drive this badass?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arc View Post
    It does look pretty sweet, I must say. Nice colour scheme too.
    seconds to forever

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

oh yeah such a wide palette i know whatcha mean

I'm probably going to get my mom's 2007 Honda Accord when I get old enough to drive. :I I don't really have any interest in driving, but I know I'll have to learn. I'm not planning to get in the Student Driver seat right as soon as I come of age.

Blog Entries

A Lambo! The Reventón, too. I'm a big fan of Lambos...I actually prefer their designs to Ferrari's.

Speaking of Lamborghinis:

The Sesto Elemento. At least $2.2 M. Gets to 100km/h in 2.5 seconds. Power-to-weight ratio of 1.75 kg per horsepower. Body is made almost entirely out of carbon fiber.

That's insane. Sadly, it's not road legal.

It mas originally meant to be just a concept car, but a bunch of rich people probably phoned Lamborghini and told them that they'd throw this much money at them for one. Thus, a few were manufactured. Only 20.
    Last edited by Dragonfyre; 9th February 2013 at 07:10 AM.
    Bill Cipher and 97SaturnSL1 like this.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Seriously considering a Vespa. 50% of the population has two wheelers, cars are useless in the city thanks to the lack of parking and inane traffic caused by the major streets being segmented thanks to work on the metro, and with a bike you can zoom in between cars. If not a vespa, at least something that isn't 50cc's, screeches like a hog in a slaughterhouse and looks like a 10 year old riding a super mini.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    A Lambo! The Reventón, too. I'm a big fan of Lambos...I actually prefer their designs to Ferrari's.

Speaking of Lamborghinis:

The Sesto Elemento. At least $2.2 M. Gets to 100km/h in 2.5 seconds. Power-to-weight ratio of 1.75 kg per horsepower. Body is made almost entirely out of carbon fiber.

That's insane. Sadly, it's not road legal.

It mas originally meant to be just a concept car, but a bunch of rich people probably phoned Lamborghini and told them that they'd throw this much money at them for one. Thus, a few were manufactured. Only 20.
    And it's 4WD too. Historically, the LM002 (Rambo Lambo) was the first 4WD vehicle made by Lamborghini, and the latest 4WD Lamborghini is the Aventador. The 4WD was installed in Sesto Elemento to improve grip on the ground, and thus less likely to spin out.
    Last edited by S.S. Shadow Minun; 9th February 2013 at 06:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

I'm 20 and still don't have a licence. So nothing wrong with not getting a licence right away as soon as you're of driving age. Though my little brother is 17 and got his licence as soon as he turned 16 and now has his own car. So this gives me motivation to get my licence soon so I can have my own car. His car is a silver 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse

I'm probably not gonna go for something as elaborate or sporty when I pick my first car, though I want something pretty nice. As long as it's not my dad's 2005 Dodge Caravan. That's a piece of crap.Also I'd like it if I get something relatively new, at least from this century so 2000 or newer would be good. I'd be fine with something like Ford Focus or Fiesta or a Camry as long as it's nice looking and somewhat cool.

Though honestly, I don't see myself driving and don't have much interest in it. However, I hate having to ask everyone to drive me places, so I know I eventually will have to learn how if I want to take myself to get to places.
    Last edited by Kouzan; 11th February 2013 at 08:45 AM.
    97SaturnSL1 likes this.

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kouzan View Post
    I'm 20 and still don't have a licence. So nothing wrong with not getting a licence right away as soon as you're of driving age. Though my little brother is 17 and got his licence as soon as he turned 16 and now has his own car. So this gives me motivation to get my licence soon so I can have my own car. His car is a silver 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse

YEA! one of the few cars form Japan i like (even though it was designed and engineered by chrysler and built in IL).

i Currently have at my disposal, my Moms 1997 Saturn SL1, my dads 2000 ford taurus, my dads 2001 chevy astro and my moms 2012 chrysler 200. i dont own a car yet but im saving up for either a GM F or Z Body, a celica, an eclipse or Eagle Talon, a 90s civic, or a 3000gt or dodge stealth. im not much for imports on both sides of the pond unless they are the Nissan Skyline or a Ferrari or lambo,. I do wish GM would sell the Vauxhall/Opel Adam in the states. It looks a lot cooler than the Chevy Spark

A cute little robot girl. Satoshi-kun's Avatar Social Media Deputy Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Satoshi-kun On Twitter Add Satoshi-kun on Facebook
    Follow Satoshi-kun on Tumblr Visit Satoshi-kun's Youtube Channel

So, I drive a pretty normal car, but when I'm not working and I just want to ride around town, I hop on this little weirdo.

Any other bikers or scooter riders in here?

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi-kun View Post
    So, I drive a pretty normal car, but when I'm not working and I just want to ride around town, I hop on this little weirdo.

Any other bikers or scooter riders in here?
    Looks like an older Honda scooter

I currently dont ride scooters but i would like to get something like a Honda Metropolitan someday. one reason why i havent is that I trust myself but not others on the road (such as the lady talking on her phone while driving her Nissan Armada). Also ohio weather and roads are not the most friendlyest for bikes. but i do hope to be on a scooter in the future

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast