Thread: Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Default Re: Bulba Pub

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    If anything, try drinking on your own at home if you can. Parents went for a trip out of town for the weekend, and I decided to get drunk alone to see how I would handle it. Surprisingly I didn't kill myself, so I'm pretty confident to say that after two stupid booze related activities I can handle myself intoxicated pretty damn well.
    But if you get dangerously drunk this is a really bad idea.
    That's the fun part of it? As I said its wholly stupid to do something like that, but still risks are always fun.
    But I think the point is that @Innocence; wants to avoid those risks.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

True Enough. For anyone but innocence if they feel like it they can. Or not, I don't want to endanger anyone's lives.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

If I was going to get drunk, Id want someone there with me in case anything went wrong.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Hi guys, how's everyone's drinking life?Today was an interesting day, couldn't sleep well had a headache, but I went to a friends house for a BBQ, and I'm slightly tipsy now. Worse thing is that tonight we're also going out, and I already feel like crap. Something tells me I'm not gonna be able to feel a thing till monday X) (for background info today is the start of Greece's Carnival period, and if you're not going out its pretty dull)

Blog Entries

I polished off a bottle of riesling last night.

It's okay, there was only like half a glass's worth left.

(It's funny, whenever I type "riesling" I always feel the need to capitalize it. German class, going to my head.)

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I'll probably get a cider soon. Chill to my jamz. Cider is basically the only alcohol I like, despite then fact that I opened this thread, I drink sparingly.
    Misato Katsuragi likes this.
    seconds to forever

Blog Entries

After our German midterm, my friend and I went out to a tequila bar afterwards and we ended up talking about Fifty Shades of Grey and abortion. Sometimes I love what alcohol does to my brain.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

What's everyone's favorite beer? I like Yuengling Lager, America's oldest brewery, founded in 1832. They stayed in business through prohibition by selling "ice cream."

Nah they aren't actually my favorite, but they are the one I buy the most because they are cheap but still more legit than bud or coors or any of those.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

I'm a fan of Harpoon, particularly their seasonal brands. But probably my favorite overall is Wachusett Blueberry.

Basically I like my New England beers.

Also, now that it's not a double post, I got a free shot on Wednesday night at the bar! The waitress forgot to add it to my bill, and when I pointed out she decided to give it to me for free!!!!

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

HEEEY Bulbadrinkers, just got back from the pub, downed a couple bottles of red and I'm absolutely hammered. Ask away anything you want about me, I'll reveal it. I jave nothing top hide.

Blog Entries

HEEEY Bulbadrinkers, just got back from the pub, downed a couple bottles of red and I'm absolutely hammered. Ask away anything you want about me, I'll reveal it. I jave nothing top hide.
    Why don't you like techno?

Might grab a cider.
    seconds to forever

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Because techno is somethoing I secretyl love, but as a headbanger I'kk never admt it.

Blog Entries

Because techno is somethoing I secretyl love, but as a headbanger I'kk never admt it.
    Lol.

Oh I have an idea. Take a picture of your drunk face!
    seconds to forever

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I have some white wine(Riesling) so things are good, havent had it in a while, figured it would be nice.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by maria View Post
    Lol.

Oh I have an idea. Take a picture of your drunk face!
    Nop camera unforutnatelpy. Anything else?

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast