Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser - Page 18

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 286
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser

  1. #256
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrebird View Post
    It's morning, so no. Maybe in about 7 hours.
    At that time it will be morning for me.
    That's nice.

  2. #257
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,566
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser

    A man can have a wee glass of scotch when he wakes up if he bloody well wants to.

  3. #258
    Gotta Whiscash 'em All! IAmWhiscash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser

    My friend mentioned today that the first thing he had after his morning cereal was a vodka and coke. At 8am.

    White: 4170-6754-9631

  4. #259
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser

    It's 5:00 somewhere, right? 5:00 AM I mean.
    That's nice.

  5. #260
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,566
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmWhiscash View Post
    My friend mentioned today that the first thing he had after his morning cereal was a vodka and coke. At 8am.
    What like actual coke. Snow? Cocaine?

    damn.

  6. #261
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmWhiscash View Post
    My friend mentioned today that the first thing he had after his morning cereal was a vodka and coke. At 8am.
    What like actual coke. Snow? Cocaine?

    damn.
    We should start a drug thread. Which do you like better, the Bulba-crackhouse or the Bulba-opium den?
    That's nice.

  7. #262
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,566
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmWhiscash View Post
    My friend mentioned today that the first thing he had after his morning cereal was a vodka and coke. At 8am.
    What like actual coke. Snow? Cocaine?

    damn.
    We should start a drug thread. Which do you like better, the Bulba-crackhouse or the Bulba-opium den?
    Bulbaopium Den - Rhythm-a-Ning

    All our substance threads needs a Thelonious Monk Monk reference.

  8. #263
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmWhiscash View Post
    My friend mentioned today that the first thing he had after his morning cereal was a vodka and coke. At 8am.
    What like actual coke. Snow? Cocaine?

    damn.
    We should start a drug thread. Which do you like better, the Bulba-crackhouse or the Bulba-opium den?
    Bulbaopium Den - Rhythm-a-Ning

    All our substance threads needs a Thelonious Monk Monk reference.
    Good idea. Another one: Breaking Bulba.
    That's nice.

  9. #264
    Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,600
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser

    Too corny. Way too corny.

    Bulbacrack-den.

  10. #265
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,566
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser

    Lol breaking buba.

  11. #266
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser

    My favorite drug is definitely mushrooms.
    That's nice.

  12. #267
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,566
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser

    My favourite drug is love :3

  13. #268
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    My favourite drug is love :3
    Love is okay, but the come down fucking sucks.
    That's nice.

  14. #269
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,566
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    My favourite drug is love :3
    Love is okay, but the come down fucking sucks.
    Tell me about it, it's a cold world out there.
    Silverwynde likes this.

  15. #270
    Rocket traditionalist Hunter Blade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    4,275
    Blog Entries
    194

    Follow Hunter Blade on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser

    The only alcohol I've found that I like is Bailey's Irish Creme. It's also great in chocolate cakes, brownies, and my mom has literally the best Bailey's cheesecake recipe ever.
    Team Rocket - We're back in business.
    Actually, I never left.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •