Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser - Page 12

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bulba Pub - Give it to Me Straight, Like Pear Cider That's Made from 100% Pears

Quote Originally Posted by Guinevere View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghettomonk View Post
    Which really just means that there is a growing population of alcoholics in OTB :p
    If I become an alcoholic when I'm older, there's no one to blame but you guys. xP
    Lol peer pressure.
    maglev is invisible

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Default Re: Bulba Pub - Give it to Me Straight, Like Pear Cider That's Made from 100% Pears

My department is having a movie night tonight.

Which probably means drinks. It's not a musicology department event without fountains' worth of booze.

I love graduate school.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Blog Entries

I watched the Lion King for the first time today. It was alright 6/10.

I also had cider for the first time in like two weeks.
    maglev is invisible

Blog Entries

Ugh I really should get going or the movie they're watching will probably be over!

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Does anyone have suggestions for cheap, good tasting mixes? Rum and Wegman's brand Dr Pepper is good, but I'm kind of getting tired of it and willing to try something new.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

So I woke up with a mini-hangover this morning. Like, not a serious one, but just a little bit of achey head.

But totally worth it because those martinis were DELICIOUS.

(Although the one called "prickly pear" had way too much pomegranate and not enough pear. False advertising!)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Roy Mustang View Post
    So I woke up with a mini-hangover this morning. Like, not a serious one, but just a little bit of achey head.

But totally worth it because those martinis were DELICIOUS.

(Although the one called "prickly pear" had way too much pomegranate and not enough pear. False advertising!)
    I never liked pomegranate, not even to sweeten up alcohol. I could really go for some vodka, there's just very little alcohol bought in my eyes except wine and cider xD

I have decided, when I move out I'll have a cabinet for alcohol. That way when I close the cabinet door, people won't think I'm an alcoholic :p
    maglev is invisible

Blog Entries

What should I buy to drink during Mad Men?

I have exactly 38 minutes to decide, but the liquor store is just around the corner.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Roy Mustang View Post
    What should I buy to drink during Mad Men?

I have exactly 38 minutes to decide, but the liquor store is just around the corner.
    Scotch. I have never seen Mad Men, but I think some fine scotch will go down classy.
    maglev is invisible

Blog Entries

Shit, it's getting too close to the time. Guess I'll make do with the wine in my fridge.

Blog Entries

My mom made me drink champagne earlier in the evening. I was not pleased with the taste.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    My mom made me drink champagne earlier in the evening. I was not pleased with the taste.
    You'll acquire it. Champagne is one of the sweeter boozes.

Anyway, I'm drunk and I think I'm going to go to McDonald's to fix this.

Ugh I am worrying that I'm turning into an alcoholic for real.

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Champagne was the first alcoholic thing I ever had a sip of, and I had a whole glass when my sister got engaged. It's not that bad, I prefer it to other stuff because it's sweeter.

Quote Originally Posted by Faye Valentine View Post

McDonald's has a cure for alcoholism?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guinevere View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Faye Valentine View Post

McDonald's has a cure for alcoholism?
    Lol. It doesn't cure alcoholism, greasy food is a well-known hangover cure. Because it supposedly absorbs the alcohol or something.

And whaddya know, I feel okay today!

Blog Entries

Faye, you might be an alcoholic. Seriously.

let's drink and celebrate!
    maglev is invisible

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast