Default Re: Bad habits you have

Very forward.
    Be humble, for you are made of earth
    Be noble, for you are made of stars

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

As embarrassing as it may be, I still tend to pick on my nose at my age. It's something hard not to stop. >.> I also have a bad habit of biting my nails a lot along with scratching my head , procrastinating, going to bed late at night (5:30am and still awake. :( ) , biting my lip skin, cracking my knuckles, chewing on my fingers/hangnails, forgetting to shower sometimes (uh yeah..) , popping my feet/ankles, forgetting things I need to do (like showering at least everyday.) scratching legs in public , and pulling eyelashes and eyebrows.

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt Kagerou's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRoyal92 View Post
    As embarrassing as it may be, I still tend to pick on my nose at my age. It's something hard not to stop. >.> I also have a bad habit of biting my nails a lot along with scratching my head , procrastinating, going to bed late at night (5:30am and still awake. :( ) , biting my lip skin, cracking my knuckles, chewing on my fingers/hangnails, forgetting to shower sometimes (uh yeah..) , popping my feet/ankles, forgetting things I need to do (like showering at least everyday.) scratching legs in public , and pulling eyelashes and eyebrows.
    Same here, actually... ^_^; Minus the pulling eyelashes and eyebrows part...

I pull my eyelashes. It gives me a pleasant feeling, embarassing to say. I also make a popping/cracking noise with my back and hip. I procrastinate way too much, and easily forgetting things. Oh, "accidentally" forgetting to shower, too. And being too loud.
    That's about it, I think.

invade the farm! Foxes! Poke Fox's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Poke Fox on Facebook Add Poke Fox on Google+
    Visit Poke Fox's Youtube Channel

The only thing I can think of is nail biting, I do it without even realizing it. After a few minutes once I noticed, in my mind "embarrassing, why am I doing this" then I stop. Process repeats again about 3-5 hours later.
    I Fire Foxes & Felines!! - Playing with my Pokemon Friends in Amie!! - Waiting for the next ^ vs v
    6 Favorite Pokemon!! Braixen - Vulpix - Zorua - Ninetales - Delphox - Fennekin / Metal Fan!!

Such good memories!! My original 6th generation team - Maria, my original shiny Mienshao from White 2

Blog Entries
    Follow Terrell On Twitter Add Terrell on Facebook

I got a fue bad habits myself. 1 everytime i say that "i'll quit drinking" i get right back doing it. i've been keeping my promise and did'nt drink sence last year, not even at parties. 2 i tend to stay up for hrs and hrs playing video games, play on my computer and watch t.v. i get no sleep really, and i fall asleep at my job. haha! so yeah, i changed that habit right after new years. 3 sec hand smoking. i got a really bad habit of being around people who smokes. i hang around friends that smoke and it makes my lungs hurt. i had talked with them about it. they refussed to listen, then i said to myself f*** it, and never hang with them again.

We could acheve our goals if we change our bad habits. XD
    Last edited by Terrell; 22nd March 2013 at 10:21 AM.
    Time to show of my gangsta to friends and fans.

Registered Nosy Airliner Full Metal Jacket's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Err, playing FSX for 8 hrs. a day.
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

I enjoy making fun of Fullmetal's height a little too much. Lt. Hawkeye tells me I should lay off once in a while.

But he's just so funny when he gets mad!

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I'm very fidgety and have a hard time sitting still and paying attention for long periods of time. And I guess occasionally being bad at keeping eye contact would be a bad habit as well.

Also, when in school, I have the horrible habit of blocking out my surroundings while walking due to daydreaming, and almost tripping or running into things. ^^;

Add Dawn<3 on Facebook

I have a hard time staying put.I get really hyper and I'm really loud. I reply with sarcasm.

Bulbapedia Editorial Board Zesty Cactus's Avatar Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

oh geez... i tend to bite my nails, so i wear nail polish. but i'm always biting and picking at my cuticles instead. and pushing them with nail clippers.. my dentist was just giving me a ton of crap today for biting my nails haha.

i also tend to pick at and fuss over pimples. and i smoke tobacco. iunno what else but you probably all think i'm gross now anyway XD

Comfort ghost Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

I pick my nose, because I find it too hard to blow it out into a tissue. (I'm sure my nose is blocked on the inside, though, so it's hard to exhale with much force) I don't bite my nails, but I often rip them off using other nails. All too often, I pull them too far and pull the skin around the nail off as well, which makes it sore.

Who is this git?

Nemo me impune lacessit Dialgarules's Avatar
    Blog Entries

#1 Procrastinating. I should get a medal for it. I still can't believe it hasn't significantly affected ruined my school performance.

Others: Being rude from time to time to random people, swearing in foreign languages, steering bikes with one hand, popping knuckles, picking scabs (I'm curious to see if it's done :/), spending too much time on the internet.

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Physically, I do grabing nose, removing dirty areas on my teeth with my nails (I hate using toothpicks), rubbing eyes. But I do spend too much on internet, being hot tempered, and swearing in foreign languages (with Chinese people's dialects being the most).

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Bottlenose View Post
    I pull my eyelashes. It gives me a pleasant feeling, embarassing to say. I also make a popping/cracking noise with my back and hip. I procrastinate way too much, and easily forgetting things. Oh, "accidentally" forgetting to shower, too. And being too loud.
    That's about it, I think.
    The same reason I pluck my eyebrows actually :O

Also when I sit on a chair at home, I nearly sit cross-legged, or with one or both feet tucked up underneath me. Unless there's the footrest box, it happens without my realizing it (and my parents really hate seeing me sitting like that).

Victor of 'Lame' Hunger Games Contest hosted in The Situation Room

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast