Your Worst Nightmare - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Worst Nightmare

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Demonic Aura On Twitter
    Follow Demonic Aura on Tumblr Visit Demonic Aura's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Your Worst Nightmare

I remember excerpts of certain creepy dreams, and usually they never really make much sense, so I'll tell you about this one that I can vaguely remember; for it was a long time ago that I remember dreaming this:

-I was at my grandmother's house for some strange reason (this part I can't really go into detail with). When I was heading back with my mother, for some strange reason, I fell out of the car and was face first on the ground. She didn't stop or come back to help me; she was out of sight, and then a car ran me over. But it was like I was only half-dead; I could still use my hands to try and push myself forward in the road, and then yet another car came. But nothing else happened, for I woke up and was really freaked out.

And now that you've heard that, you can only imagine how warped my normal dreams are. ;D
    Black
    3525 1363 4606
    ~*Mello*~

Pokemon Master in College Miki-Fan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I had a nightmare about 5 or more years ago where I saw all these limbless and headless people and (I think) one of them attacked me

I had another one where my mom and one of my stuffed animals died, I thought it was real until I woke up and realized my mom was still alive

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

i actually tend to enjoy my nightmares, which usually tend to be about my life in immediate danger. they bring a bit of variety into the blandness of my normal dreams. i especially enjoy the one where i'm in the middle of the ocean, no land in site, and i look underwater, and there's a sea monster coming up towards me (serpentine). i swim out of the way, and it shoots up past me and flies out of the water (it's impossibly long). I then spend the next 30 minutes trying to escape it before it starts ripping my limbs off, which it eventually does, one by one. funky part is, i don't find it scary. it's just fun.
    Send me a PM if you want help with an RMT or TeamBuilding (i reserve the right to refuse assistance at my discretion)

I CLAIM UMBREON

[18:11] <Suikun> Leet.
    [18:11] <Suikun> I hate you.
    [18:11] <Suikun> Go die now.
    -----------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser-Blastoise;bt42439
    You son of a bitch.

Bloody Melt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Had a nightmare that my DSi screen cracked.
    If ya need me, I'm probably playing some Mann vs Machine: http://steamcommunity.com/id/optimatum

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

I can't remember anything specifically. I've had tons of dreams where I found out my family or friends had died, though, which must be the worst nightmare I could ever have.

Quote Originally Posted by The Meme-er View Post
    Well, that would've scared me...

So, back when I was five, I had crazy dreams. Multiple of which had to do with an endless pit opening under me while my parents forgot about me or stepped on my fingers to make me drop.

OR then to be more specific, I had a time when I woke up on the couch, where I usually slept. I was in third person, which I thought was wierd, but I continued to my mom's room. When I got there, there was a giant octopus alien thing. I tried to run away, but the door was locked behind me. It ate my toys, which made me close up on my eyes and start to cry. I was obsessed with toys at the time. Nobody else was in the house. I seemed to back through the door when I tried to get out. I fell and fell until I landed right outside the door. None of the tables were there as usual, and it was silent. There was wood nailed to the TV, so I walked outside to find my family.

Now, at the time, I thought that if the world was upside down and I was there, I would fall into space.

The sky was red, and lightning was striking. All the houses were upside-down except for mine. I dashed to the local park extremely fast. Also, all of the grass was covered in blue fire. But it didn't hurt anyone. People were running around screaming.

At the park, my mom was sitting on a bench. She was wearing lacy clothes, which was unlike her. She was perfectly peaceful, reading a book. The big jungle gym was on fire and I felt a little lighter, which meant to me that the world was almost upside down. I tried to get my mom to save me, but she fell over onto the ground without saying anything. she turned green and bared daggery teeth at me, like a zombie-werewolf. I ran away, crying and screaming toward a podium that was slightly out of the ground and had a roof. I figured I would be safe there.

After getting on, everything except for the people and the podium fell into the sky. Suddenly, all of my family in the same state of my mom were scratching at the sides of the podium, but they couldn't get on. Then, the sky pulled us up. I felt like my clothes were on fire, and then I woke up face down on the floor. I screamed and cried for an hour before I could calm down.

Seriously, while I was five. Torture. My mind is way too morbid.
    Also, I feel like I was a little too detailed there. I always remember things I don't want to.
    That sounds terrifying. D:
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by White Len View Post
    Had a nightmare that my DSi screen cracked.
    *shudder*
    Send me a PM if you want help with an RMT or TeamBuilding (i reserve the right to refuse assistance at my discretion)

I CLAIM UMBREON

[18:11] <Suikun> Leet.
    [18:11] <Suikun> I hate you.
    [18:11] <Suikun> Go die now.
    -----------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser-Blastoise;bt42439
    You son of a bitch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12