Your Earliest Memory

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Orion

Thread: Your Earliest Memory

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Your Earliest Memory

If this kind of thread already exists, I apologize.

Okay, now that we've gotten the obligatory advance apology out of the way, I am a curious primate life form. What is your earliest memory?

I suffered the curse of being born in the late 1990s, and thus my puny infant mind was too inferior to remember one little smidgeon of the 20th century. I kick myself about that to this day. No, my earliest memory takes place in freaking 2000. Thanks a lot, past self.

Anyway, my earliest memory is in New Mexico in 2000. A three-year-old me jumps off the wooden porch of our house into some snow.

(Yes, snow in New Mexico. For rizzle.)

It holds a special place in my heart because not only is it the absolute farthest back I remember of anything in the history of ever, it's my only memory of snow. That's what I get for living in Florida since 2001.

Okay, your turn.

Blog Entries

Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Your Earliest Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    If this kind of thread already exists, I apologize.

Okay, now that we've gotten the obligatory advance apology out of the way, I am a curious primate life form. What is your earliest memory?

I suffered the curse of being born in the late 1990s, and thus my puny infant mind was too inferior to remember one little smidgeon of the 20th century. I kick myself about that to this day. No, my earliest memory takes place in freaking 2000. Thanks a lot, past self.

Anyway, my earliest memory is in New Mexico in 2000. A three-year-old me jumps off the wooden porch of our house into some snow.

(Yes, snow in New Mexico. For rizzle.)

It holds a special place in my heart because not only is it the absolute farthest back I remember of anything in the history of ever, it's my only memory of snow. That's what I get for living in Florida since 2001.

Okay, your turn.
    I was born in 1997, so I know what you mean. Except my first memory takes place only a few hours after I was born. I was in an incubator, with an IV in my skull. The doctors were all around me, fighting to keep me alive. There was a 95% chance I would have died on that day. Yet, by some miracle, I somehow survived...
    Last edited by Orion; 8th May 2012 at 06:44 PM.
    Continent Turtle likes this.

Turtles All The Way Down Continent Turtle's Avatar
    Add Continent Turtle on Facebook
    Visit Continent Turtle's Youtube Channel

I was born in 1995 and I have a memory of the nineties :D

It was my fourth birthday and I just blew the candles on my birthday pie. My mother plucked the candles from the pie, and then my aunt pushed my head into my fabulous teletubbie pie. I was very sad afterwards.
    I claimed Leavanny!
    I claimed Albert Wesker!
    I claimed Ghirahim!

Blog Entries

Follow Jaden on Tumblr Visit Jaden's Youtube Channel

My first memory was of something I was doing when I used to live in Vietnam, nyoron. I was watching my dad eat food and our housekeeper cooking. I think I was about two... which means my sister hadn't been born yet... ah, good times, nyoron ~

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Follow Baron Brixius On Twitter

Earliest memory is back when I was born. I clearly remember my paternal grandfather's face. And I'm very glad I do, because he died not long after that...

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

My earliest memory is one of my brothers hitting the other over the head with a baseball bat.

It was an accident. :P

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My earliest memory is of me stepping out of a car, going to a park with a kite in tow. To be honet I don't actually know what any of it looked like as it's all a swirl of color now, but I do know that there was a kite, a car, and little tiny me.

Blog Entries

Follow Fennel on Tumblr

I have a ton of memories from when I was three, but no earlier than that, I think. A few of them include: going to English lessons, chasing my cousin around the house, watching my parents sing karaoke, having a barbecue in the backyard, being unable to fall asleep at night, and keeping my little sister awake all night because I played peek-a-boo with her. :>

Blog Entries

I was about 4 and I fell down the stairs, while walking up. I had some bruises and bumps, but I was okay.

Spider say Burp! Stardust Crusaders's Avatar
    Follow Stardust Crusaders On Twitter Add Stardust Crusaders on Facebook

I remember when Chumbawamba's "Tubthumping" first came out in 1997, and I use to obsess over it (I was like 2 at the time)
    My earliest memory is screaming; "I GET KNOCKED DOWN, BUT I GET UPPA'GEN" and jumping on and off my toybox in my bedroom while my sister was at school.
    It's kinda weird how accurately I remember it.
    Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen from Mars