what's your nationality?
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 169

Thread: what's your nationality?

  1. #1
    - VictoryRoad; ★ KOTONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    125
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default what's your nationality?

    I'm vietnamese x3
    "Victory Road is just miles away...

    So let us continue to move forward!"



  2. #2

    Default Re: what's your nationality?

    I'm Portuguese
    2009 is out, 2010 is here, and the love for pokémon remains

    Friend code: 0259 9513 0488


  3. #3

    Default Re: what's your nationality?

    I'm Scottish. ¬.¬

    By heritage I'm half-Scottish / half-English. :)
    Nov 28th come faster.

  4. #4
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hint: It's in Asia
    Posts
    6,627
    Blog Entries
    160

    Default Re: what's your nationality?

    *sighs*

    Anyway, I'm:

  5. #5
    Insane since 2012 Spiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,182

    Default Re: what's your nationality?

    British

    Credit for the amazingly awesome banner goes to Blazaking EX!!!
    Credit for the equally awesome Avatar goes to 'Kingdra!!!
    My Fanfiction account, reveiws welcome

  6. #6
    Someone Moonlight Umbreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Playing a $200 Pokémon White in Brazil
    Posts
    578
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: what's your nationality?

    I think people who already have puted where they live in their profiles shouldn't post here.Except if they wish to talk more about their nationality.
    I'm brazilian,but my family came from Germany(my grandmother even speaks german)
    Originally said by Albert Einstein
    Only 2 things are infinite:the universe and human stupidity. Though I'm not sure about the first one.

  7. #7
    |.......................| 0_o o_0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,137
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default Re: what's your nationality?

    I'm British



  8. #8

    Default Re: what's your nationality?

    German, French, Native American, Filipino... I'm a mutt. ;D

  9. #9
    It's tasting time! Kasumi's Avatar Former Art Director
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    13,538
    Blog Entries
    98
    Follow Kasumi On Twitter Add Kasumi on Google+
    Follow Kasumi on Tumblr Follow Kasumi on Flickr

    Default Re: what's your nationality?

    Costa Rican.

  10. #10
    ビルがある! NyaChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    カノコタウン
    Posts
    2,320
    Blog Entries
    85

    Default Re: what's your nationality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Umbreon View Post
    I think people who already have puted where they live in their profiles shouldn't post here.Except if they wish to talk more about their nationality.
    *facepalm* Just because you live somewhere doesn't mean you're that nationality. Heck, I list my location as "Somewhere, over the rainbow".

    Anyways, technically speaking, I'm many nationalities, but I agree with my parents in saying I'm American. Fact is, my mom's family has been here since around the time the people from the Mayflower were here (long story short: abandoned child becomes a pirate doctor, pirate ship gets captured near the settlements, him being a doctor gets him saved from execution, becomes part of the people there), and my dad's side has been here since Eilis Island.

    so yeah. American. :P
    Last edited by NyaChan; 17th February 2010 at 10:32 AM.
    this should be really obvious but, I really don't post here anymore. I pop in from time to time, but I really don't care.


    Quote Originally Posted by Aiko Heiwa View Post
    Pokemon - The Only Series Who's Fandom Regards Differing Opinions As Trolling

  11. #11
    remember Big Henry Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,380
    Blog Entries
    316
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: what's your nationality?

    I'm Dutch. One of my grandfathers is Russian though, so you could say I'm 75% Dutch, 25% Russian. You won't be able to see that though, my grandfather even moved here when he was 3.


  12. #12
    cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    9,740
    Blog Entries
    145

    Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

    Default Re: what's your nationality?

    I'm Italian, for the most part. I've got some German, Spanish and French in me too, but I just call myself Italian because that's what I'm mostly made up of. :3
    back to being a non-edible pastry

  13. #13
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,172
    Blog Entries
    227

    Default Re: what's your nationality?

    I'm British. Specifically 90% English, 10% Welsh.

  14. #14
    Reader and Writer Legacy's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,576
    Blog Entries
    66

    Default Re: what's your nationality?

    Quote Originally Posted by NyaChan View Post
    *facepalm* Just because you live somewhere doesn't mean you're that nationality. Heck, I list my location as "Somewhere, over the rainbow".

    Anyways, technically speaking, I'm many nationalities, but I agree with my parents in saying I'm American. Fact is, my mom's family has been here since around the time the people from the Mayflower were here (long story short: abandoned child becomes a pirate doctor, pirate ship gets captured near the settlements, him being a doctor gets him saved from execution, becomes part of the people there), and my dad's side has been here since Eilis Island.

    so yeah. American. :P
    American (Doesn't nationality just refer to what country you are either born in, your parents are born in, or are naturalized in?) So as an American citizen, my nationality is American? Not sure.

    But if you're asking my ethnicity (not even sure if that's the technical term for it), I'm South Korean. :)

    Coming Soon...

  15. #15

    Default Re: what's your nationality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    American (Doesn't nationality just refer to what country you are either born in, your parents are born in, or are naturalized in? So as an American citizen, my nationality is American? Not sure.)
    That's correct. :)
    Nov 28th come faster.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •