What did you dream of last night?
Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you dream of last night?

Blog Entries
    Add *Leeney* on Facebook

Default What did you dream of last night?

The point of this thread is to post of what you dreamed of last night.

I dreamt of the sinnoh elite 4 having a beach party.

~Dressed for success

Rye or the Kaiser? snorlaxzilla's Avatar

Default Re: What did you dream of last night?

I had a strange dream about Spider-Man 3 and Sandman was teaming up with Electro and Spider-Man was like "Hey! Watch it!" And electro went to go shock spider-man but missed and shocked Sandman in the stomach and it was just awesome!

Blog Entries

My dream last night was all over the map, as it involved a large-scale chase about... something... in one part I had to jump down a water slide. Not just any water slide, but the most intense, neck-snapping water slide ever to exist. It was a mile or so up from the ground and had huge sheets of water that somehow went against gravity to come up and slam you.

I think I also went grocery shopping at some point.
    Video Game Collection & Wishlist

IMPORTANT REMINDER:
    It's just the Internet. Calm down.

Blog Entries

Visit Kthleen's Youtube Channel

Default C/p'd from Serebii:

I was in my room and just found out I was pregnant (). So then I was wondering how to get an abortion and how much it would cost.

I don't remember the transition between that and this, but then I was out in the living room and went into my parents' room, where I saw a youngish (probably around 6 mo. old) white tiger beside their bed! So then I ran back. A little while later I went to my room, where it was dark, and I saw a relatively large shadowy figure (which I figured was the tiger lying down) on my bed, so I ran back again and this time told my parents there was a tiger in my room.

We went back and found... I really don't remember, though I remember that the light was somehow on this time and that it wasn't a tiger. I keep thinking I chased whatever it was into the kitchen, but I don't recall seeing what it was. Anyway, we end up in the kitchen and I manage to corner... a little white dog! I pick the poor, now badly shaking thing up with what appears to be a white dish towel and carry her (I think it was female) back to my parents' room while trying to figure out what kind of dog she is. Cockapoo or something...? My dad says more like a Muckerpoo (WTF?) and that she's an expert in cheeses (O_o). (If you want to know, she looked kind of like a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.)

I ponder about keeping her as a companion for Rex (our current, actual dog), but start thinking about expenses and how she would be one more mouth to feed, not to mention wondering if he might kill her. So we get to the room (no more tiger, eh?), put her on the bed, and everyone crowds around. Suddenly, she looks like a black Scottish Terrier with a short coat and strangely trimmed, though still longish, beard who was arching her back like a scared cat. I thought this was a strange behavior, so I put another dish cloth (this time smaller, black, and, unlike any of our actual dish cloths/towels, colorfully striped. I specifically remember green, though there were other colors) folded in half over her back. I think that's where I woke up.

Blog Entries

i dreamt of random stuff i cant remember
    it was like being stoned....

Live Long And Prosper... Wonder Happiny's Avatar
    On Paradise Island, playing Bullets and Bracelets
    Blog Entries

I dreamnt that Seto Kaiba(from Yu-Gi-Oh) and Minako Aino(from Sailor Moon) teamed up and fought The Joker and Harley Quinn as Batman(Seto) and Robin(Minako).

God, I have to stop watching reading Batman comics before I go to bed...

Credit goes to PlatinumDude for the sprite.

Quote Originally Posted by Spock
    In the family, all is silence. No more will be said of it. Live long and prosper, Sarek of Vulcan.

Pokemon Master in College Miki-Fan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had a dream that I was at Disneyland two nights ago

I usually have strange dreams with elevators and that they take me to the wrong floors and or malfunction

If anyone has played Quake 4, and knows about the Stroggification scene, well then, there you go.

:/

Blog Entries

I dreamed i had geass and i used to make all my friends obey me ^_^

Beware of the Palmtop Tiger

Blog Entries

Chuck Norris holding a lightsaber fighting me. I knew I was screwed, he appears even in my dreams!
    [[[[[<>>>>=====+++++~~~~~Wave~~~~~+++++=====<<<<>]]]]]

|||||!!!!!////---+++===Weekly Song===+++---\\\\!!!!!|||||

Blog Entries

Pie.....

Oh, and me fighting a chick.

wants Chain of Memories! CrystalGlacia's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A couple weeks ago, I had a dream that I came into school on Monday and the report (that we are currently gathering notes for) was due. So I asked Aki about it, and she just said, "Um... You didn't know the report was due? :/" EVEN SHE HAD IT DONE!!! >:O

Thankfully, the aforementioned report won't actually be due until mid March.

Blog Entries
    Add *Leeney* on Facebook

I had a dream when one of my friends were in the school hallway and then she threw up blood and died. It was scary.

~Dressed for success

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I dreamed last night that Prime and I were invited to the house of this really creepy old man that I just couldn't trust. Prime actually walked into the guy's house and said everything was fine and that I should come inside. I said no and kept begging him to come back home with me. Prime refused and shut the door. I stood on the porch alone and crying for a while when the old man came back out. He said that I could walk home following some railroad tracks. So I asked him, "Is there a bridge?" He said yes. I asked if the train was due anytime soon and the man wouldn't answer. So I began screaming at him that he wanted to kill Prime and get rid of me (I think I figured that he wanted the train to hit and kill me). I was so loud that the police came. They broke the door down on the house and we found Prime, drugged and bound to a wall. I thought he was dead, but the cops were able to revive Prime and he was okay. Man, that was really freaky.

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

I had a dream I was in the world of Resident Evil (or better yet, Raccoon City), all by myself fighting off zombies, maybe because I was playing Resident Evil 1,2,0, and Code Veronica.Anyways, I happen to get cought in a corner, with many many many zombies surrounding me... I happen to have a Shotgun and a M-16 Assultrifle :D, so I pwned each one of those zombies until.... I ran out of bullets ;_; , so, I run away, and I run away, suddenly, I go in a building, not knowing there were more zombies right behind that door. And for added fun, there were 5 zombies holding a chainsaw.... so, I am trapped, but I happen to have found a granade! Blew up each zombie...... except 1 with a chainsaw..... so I didn't notice him at all....... I got my head chopped off, and I woke up!.. wow....

Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast