Weirdest dream you ever had? - Page 9

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Weirdest dream you ever had?

Blog Entries

Visit Mr.Saturn's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Weirdest dream you ever had?

I don't know why but I have some very random dreams sometimes. Here are a few.

Two of the dreams were scary and one was just weird.

The first dream was only scary at the end. I dreamed that I was in a scary movie. I don't know what happened until it was over. At the end the credits rolled by and it said A Percy Jackson Productions for some strange reason. Then there was a statue and its eyes were closed. But then it opened its eyes and they were red. It scared me and I still remember it now.

My next dream was when I was some place and I was with Milhouse from the simpsons. I was also with some weird girl. She for some reason kissed me on my head and then she was killed by saws, though I didn't see it. Very freaky.

Lastly, I was at my house. For some reason there were a lot of kids from school there. I was talking to the kids and I don't know why but there was a volcano that grew and started to spew lava. That happened twice when I saw a volcano appear in my dream.

Blog Entries

I dreamed I was at a wedding and the guests were from Star Trek: the Next Generation. I was telling my hubby that we should have done this for our ceremony and Data agreed. Don't ask.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Oh God, I've had so many. But I'll give you one.
    I had a dream that I was with my ex (we were still together at the time) and we were in this boat, where it suddenly started raining fish.
    Then we got caught in the hurricane and got dragged down to meet Poseidon and Percy Jackson, and then my ex threw me into an underwater volcano for no reason at all.
    Yeah.
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Bulbapedia Editorial Board Zesty Cactus's Avatar Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

i had a dream where at work somebody accidentally put some new release movies out early (we can get in big trouble for this, especially if it's a really popular movie, like pirates of the caribbean or something) and people were renting/buying them and it was partially my fault somehow and i felt so bad o_o

(i have dreams about work a lot. and shopping)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789