Weirdest dream you ever had? - Page 7

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Weirdest dream you ever had?

Bulbapedia Editorial Board Zesty Cactus's Avatar Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Weirdest dream you ever had?

haha i was just listening to molly by mindless self indulgence for the first time in a long while and it reminded me of a silly dream i had once... see one of the lines in the song is "molly was a good girl and it felt great to be a liar" and we were like analysing it in a college course XD it was like "so, why do you think it felt good for molly to be a liar?"

Blog Entries

I have one.. And its pokemon related... I was tired and a little bit sick 2 months ago, and when I sleep, I dreamed that I was still in school, and everybody including teacher has gone home. I get locked in my classroom. I kick the door and it opened. It was really late and when I try to go downstairs. I saw a gengar. It looked at me and I think it was a statue and when I walked, it suddenly attacked me and I run. I reached science lab and there was a noise inside, so I open the door and saw a pokeball lying on the floor. I pick it and release the pokemon inside, it was a thyplosion and it help me to scare the gengar away. The dream ended there... I wake up and then see the clock, it was still 3 am then I sleep again... Weird dreams...

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A few nights ago, I had a weird digimon season 3 related dream. I can't remember most of it, but it was pretty weird.

I've also had recurring getting banned from random places nightmares, only to wake up and realize they are fake. And i've even had dreams involving BMGf users.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

Something for nothing Cyber Jet's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had a dream once where a was dreaming in my bed about a dream and in that dream was about me dreaming about another dream...ya you get what happends.

I am the Aqua Rabbit. CamyPSyrup's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I keep having these Apocalyptic dreams; giant tornados everywhere and for some reason I always had to outrun them.

Formerly Wachamp Neon_Seadra No. 10's Avatar
    Blog Entries

One of my favorites:

I was parked in an old, abandoned alley outside the restaurant I was going to go in. I went inside to find out the Children's Leader at my church was the hostess to seat me, nothing strange or anything. So, I sit down at my table and get my food. I don't remember eating anything, but I guess I did because I had to pay. Well, I didn't have enough money, so I told my waitress that'd I'd be right back. I ran outside to my dad sitting in the car and said, "Hey, I need something to sell so I can pay for my meal!" So he goes, "here, take this tire." I take the tire and go back inside and ask how much money I can get for this tire. Apparently, is wasn't much because I had to repeat what I just did. Twice. The 3rd time I go in my waitress says, "OK, this is enough, to pay off your meal, you're going to have to work for us," and to that I said "fine, whatever." And with that, the restaurant transforms into a convenience store, with me being an employee. I start walking through to isles to find a fellow church goer (so many church people) as an employee, no big deal. After walking around for a while, I decide to take a break. I then walk towards the stairs in the back, which just so happen to be decrepit, as is the break room they lead to. As I'm walking up the stairs, I feel as though someone is following me, so I start to walk faster. I finally reach the break room and heads towards the bathroom, locking myself in there. I somehow get out, with my "assailant" STILL behind me, and find myself in another room. I back up against the wall, and find a candle stick going straight towards my head.

That's when I woke up.
    (p.s. Sorry It's so long, it wouldn't do justice to shorten it)
    My Seadra's brighter than your Seadra.

The Blog

Thanks to IslandWalker for the Avatar!

Blog Entries
    Follow CuboneKing On Twitter
    Visit CuboneKing's Youtube Channel

Ok, I'll admit I have dreams about Bulbagarden.
    ALFALFA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan
    People who haven't played Mario Kart haven't lived their life to the fullest.

IT'S A CLEMUSKETEER!!! IslandWalker's Avatar
    Guatemala, the country full of COD-obsessed bullies.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioGirl View Post
    This one is really wierd:

I wa a Sneasel (female), and this random Torchic asked me to marry him. I accepted, and then I was wearing a dress and a veil. When I was about to say "I do", Rick Astley came in and sang "Never Gonna Give You Up". The, I woke.

I'm actually making a comic about that dream.
    You always have the best and weirdest dreams. I wish my dreams were like that. Lol, I might actually plan a BMGF convention. It'd be so epic.

HAS RETURNEEEEDDD!!!! AlexandraTheZoroark's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This one is REALLY freaky:

It was a clip where a woman (Who, looked like Ugly Betty, except her glasses were brown, she had no braces, and her hair was shoulder-length) was fighting in the bathroom with her husband, and an ugly creature popped out of the open toilet, ate the husband whole, and went back into the toilet. The woman laughed, but then she got the same fate, and her glasses were flying in the air. Surprisingly, there was no blood at all.

I just had that last night o_e
    Formerly LucarioGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkapoke View Post
    I am writing a paper on dakimakuras.

I've only written four paragraphs, but it's already five pages long...
    deviantART|Scratch|YouTube|Fanclub

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

That time I had 5 different dreams and remembered them all upon awaking 0.o

Blog Entries

Last night, I had a dream where I was with Rick Astley. He told me my mission was to Rick Roll someone I hate. So I ended up Rick Roling this Hispanic boy at my school who hates white girls and is mean to them(Most specifically ME). When I was do, an anvil fell down on my. Then my dream ended
    Formerly LucarioGirl

Blog Entries
    Add Mister Insufferable on Facebook
    Follow Mister Insufferable on Tumblr

well... there was a dream that a large, yellow slug was in the bath and it wouldnt get out so we had to stab it with a toy knife, then it cut in half and spewed yellow blood and seeped down the drain.

i had it when i was 5.

Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Help me complete the Pokedex with Shinies!
    Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Blog Entries

I also had this dream last night:

This cat had to battle some hot dogs (Which were called "weenies") in a place where it always had random music from YouTube playing in the background, and when the battle started, the weenies chucked tiny toilets and waffles at the cat. The cat tried shooting them with a diaper gun, but the weenies blocked them with shields made of pie. Then, the background started playing the "Put a Banana in Your Ear" song from Charlie the Unicorn. That's when the cat put a banana in his ear and started pooping butterflies. The weenies were also using a bowling pin as a trampoline. And then my dream ended.

That is just strange O_o
    Formerly LucarioGirl

Blog Entries

I would have to say the weirdest dream I had a was a few years ago.

I am an avid skiier in the winter, and it was summertime. Needless to say I was a little sick of summer and wanted winter. I was skiing in my dream, however I was skiing on grass. And since the ski mountain resort was not open, it was not running. So I remember skiing uphill on a narrow and steep slope, only to never make it to the top!

Retired RNGer. May pick up again in the future.
    What

Terrible Blaziken no. 827 TerribleTwelve's Avatar

When I was in second grade, I saw a blue Rayquaza. With pink markings. It kept on soaring through this thing I think is an ocean. Then it came to a land (assumed to be Atlantis.) Then I saw Jimmy Neutron or something. And then came the Bluequaza again. Who ate a black Torchic.
    The twelve Pokémon that make the Pokémon world awesome.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast