Weirdest dream you ever had? - Page 3

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Weirdest dream you ever had?

You are blessed with suck GloomyDayze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Weirdest dream you ever had?

I shall win:

I was dressed in completely black leather in a house with a huge group of people I know. Half of the building was underwater. There, Cyrus of team Galactic entered and told us how he was going to flood the place, and promptly left in his Team G submarine. leaving us a Mantine that would sting us. So, I had to evacuate everyone in the building. Doing so, I turned on the sprinklers... ¬¬

Suddenly everyone was exiting my house, where nothing was underwater. The evacuees all went to the park opposite and started banging drums. My sofa was outside and so were my headphones. I put them on, and heard the 'sonar' sounds of a torpedo. Then my house blew up. -_-

I know why half this stuff happened as it did (except for Cyrus and the torpedo) so it has to be the weirdest dream I have had to date. I told my friend, and her face was in a "wtf?" expression XD I have the strangest dreams of anyone I know, even my family just say, "I don't wanna' know".

I claimed this badass. Yeah, fear me.

Blog Entries

Well I was sitting on my bed when "it" appeared. "It" was the name of the evil black cat that came up and dragged me to a farm. I woke up screaming. Scary much? Lol

Blog Entries

It was seriosly weird. It was something about me and -Glacia- on our summer cottage, watching some crazy easter show about Jesus (o_O) and then after that... That weird fish movie I used to watch when I was little... And then we went out and it seemed to be December with lotsa snow. =.=' And then I woke up. WEIRD.

Blog Entries
    Follow CuboneKing On Twitter
    Visit CuboneKing's Youtube Channel

I had another weird one last night. I was living in some distortion between the past and present. There was modern technology yet simple terms used today bad not been invented. I was on some playground with ALL of my friends, and then everyone started lining up to go down a slide. I laid down backwards and slid down. The trick was apparently called a "backdate". Then I was ejected high into the air, and landed on some ugly women shouting "date!" Then I landed on her and apparently invented the word "date".

O_o
    ALFALFA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan
    People who haven't played Mario Kart haven't lived their life to the fullest.

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

I've had quite a few strange ones.

Some general info:

• Even within the same dream, the most obvious of details are never consistent. People end up with different hairstyles, different clothes, and even become different people within seconds. All I have to do is look away....and sometimes not even that. The locale is also known to change at the drop of a pin.
    • On the few occasions where I realize I'm dreaming, I'm only lucid enough to demand an increase in lucidity. I seldom get it. :bawling:
      • I have this problem in lucid dreaming where I end up thinking about something I really, really don't want to happen in the dream. Then it happens, of course. :bawling:
    • More recent dreams usually have something to do with girls I'm interested in, for obvious reasons. They rarely get very far, but when they do....
    • One recurring theme in my dreams is the random appearance of the THX logo. It can appear in full, complete with the Deep Note, or it can simply be an illustration in a book. Sometimes the Deep Note appears independently of the logo. Funny thing is, the thing used to be a lot more prominent. It appears to have been demoted to extra.
    • Less common nowadays (probably for the best), but many of my dreams have included nudity for some reason. The weird part is that no one in the dreams (including myself) seems to notice—or, if they do, they just don't care. Figures that the one time nudity was portrayed negatively in one of my dreams, the core theme revolved around a girl I was interested in at the time.

Throw these and elements from Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate, Harry Potter, Pokémon and/or Bleach together, and you've got one of my dreams.

That said, the strangest dream I've ever had was probably the time I woke up with Rukia Kuchiki in my bed. For the love of God, don't ask how that happened.

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

Blog Entries

i actually had it a few nights ago:

I was walking into some park and my head started hurting. Then it was bleeding, so i told my mom and she took me to the hospital. Turns out something was wrong with my brain. I had to get brain surgery. My whole family and my ex (who is gonna be back with me soon <3) were in the waiting room. There was only one doctor working on my head. Then during the surgery i woke up, but i didn't feel the doctor drilling in my head. It was really weird..

would you like an avatar like mine?

just PM me with the pokemon you would like, your username, and your email address ^^

I had lots of weird dreams, some of them I already forgot.
    I had this last night. Me & my college friends were in this unfinished abandoned building when we saw a road accident. Then there's this huge whale shark that appeared in the scene & devour all the people in the road. We got so scared & decided to run away. I told them I have a "Pyramid", how insane is that, that we can hide to. So we went to my pyramid but this whale shark monster was able to follow as.

I actually forgot what happened next. Because it was so chaotic & messed up.

Last night there was this little bit in my dream when I was gonna turn on my GBA SP to play Sapphire, and then I turned it on and then the words "GAME OVER" showed up on the screen. Then I pressed the A button and the text box showed "The game cannot be played", and it explained about how too much time was on there or something. I found that rather scary, especially when "GAME OVER" popped up...

Well the other day the internal battery in my Sapphire game went dry, so that's what probably triggered the scary dream off, plus it's my favourite game I own.

I was Ben 10
    Seriously, it was weird and awesome at the same time
    I turned into Heatblast, then Swampfire and pwned people
    Mann, that was a great dream :)

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I have 2 dreams. I rememeber them both because they were so wierd that they woke me up
    First dream: I was in this old creepy house, i have no idea why I was there and all of the sudder these puppet-kids come out, a boy and a girl. They wanted to play so i started running around the house with them. they moved so weird, they werent walking or running its hard to describe how they moved but they creeped me out. All of a sudden they turn all evil and lookreally scary and try to eat me, or something. All of a sudden i turn into this tall woman with purple hair and shoot a beam of light out of my hand at them and they died. Then the dream was over, and i was litterally sitting up in my bed. that had never happened to me before. It just felt so real like it had never happened, it was so scary.

2nd Dream: I was being held hostage by a bunch of vampires in a graveyard. I was scared and trying to get free, cause i thought they were going to kill me, but they had me tied up on a big tombstone. Then the leader of the vampires came forward and stood right in front of me. He looked like your stereotypical dracula-vampire. To my surprise he untied me. I was too scared to move or speak. He leaned forward and then i woke up, right at that very moment, i sat up. it wasreally scary and felt so real. This one happened way before the Twilight/ True Blood, before the whole vampire craze started. it was completely random

Blog Entries
    Follow CuboneKing On Twitter
    Visit CuboneKing's Youtube Channel

'Nother strange one... Can't remember most of it, except that everyone had two clones, Osama bin Laden was involved, and bananas were part of it.
    ALFALFA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan
    People who haven't played Mario Kart haven't lived their life to the fullest.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I had a dream last night where my new neighbors (still unknown at the moment) were having a party, and they used my property. And one asked me, "Are you suprised that I can speak English?" and I said, "No! I'm wondering what the hell you're doing on my lawn!" But they just kept partying on...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CuboneKing View Post
    'Nother strange one... Can't remember most of it, except that everyone had two clones, Osama bin Laden was involved, and bananas were part of it.
    Odd...I recently had one about Werelions and only knew one person in the dream It was very confusing

Blog Entries

I had one were we were on a cooking show (ME AND MY FAMILY) and suddenly there were blue tigers around us and my cousins face gets ripped off. Suddenly, the producer of the show comes and adjusts a beam and ties be to a pole. He doesn't help us!

Nowadays, I very seldom remember having any dreams, but I can remember having tons of freaky dreams when I was young.

Dream 1: I was around 4 and we had just moved into our new house. I was about to go to sleep (in my dream, i was actually already asleep) and I swear I saw a zombie (although, looking back, it looks a lot more like a hobo, which would be quite scary to a 4 year old) standing at the foot of my bed. He waved at me and then faded away. I jumped out of bed and ran to my parent's room. They told me to go back to bed and I did. With a knife under my pillow.

Dream 2: This one still puzzles me. When I was around 3 I had a dream that my family was turned into a happy meal at mcdonalds. Each family member a different food item of course. I ate the entire meal without knowing what I was doing, when the cook informed me of the mistake I had made. I seriously didnt go to a mcdonalds again until I was 11. (that started as being scared, then I didnt go because I never went in the past, and then I didnt go because I had started liking other fast food. I assure you, I wasnt afraid that my family would be cooked if we entered a mcdonalds for 8 years lol)
    Dream 3: This was two years ago when I was 14. This one is a bit strange. I dreamed that I was walking around in the desert and a man in a turban was leading me, for some reason pulling me by the hair. We stopped at an oasis to get a drink and when I saw my reflection, I was a camel...Dont even ask.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast