Weirdest dream you ever had? - Page 2

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Weirdest dream you ever had?

TFG

Default Re: Weirdest dream you ever had?

The one where I find out I have long lost cousins from Hawaii. They then proceed to move into a giant crack in my wall.
    Credit to Kuru Morru for the sprite.
    God, iv'e been gone for a while.

Blog Entries

Ok mine happened when i was 5

I was in a cave behind a coal cart( you know those ones you see in cartoons ) while i watched the 7 dwarfs dig away at the wall, a little while later they left so i took out a brown paper bag and loaded with gems. When i was done i went to go upstairs i saw them staring down at me with their picks swinging them up and down like gangsters do with bats, so i started to run and hopped in the coal cart and went for a ride like a roller coster with them behind me. I woke up to that blue screen you get for letting a vhs run to long.

Needless to say never watched snow white again!!
    "The military don't start wars. Politicians start wars."

- William Westmoreland

"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

-Douglas MacArthur

Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

Three, actually:

The first was a few years back. I dreamt the house was half-flooded (on the first floor), but the water wasn't wet.

The next was a year or two ago, and I don't remember much. We were upset because our house was getting seized on the grounds that we were housing gangstas (which we weren't).

The second one was a few days ago, I dreamt I was a Gundam pilot (flying Strike Freedom ), and the dream was in anime form, too. I didn't get to blast anyone though, nor did I even get to fly it. Anyway, somehow it ended up that I was the last crew member on my squadron's ship (everyone else died), and I landed on Earth and met up with a strange friend of mine. I woke up shortly thereafter.

I had another one from the other day, but it just went out of my head. If I remember, I'll edit my post to share it.

EDIT: Just remembered. Me and my mom were playing Black and White. I had gotten a Pidgey up to a Lv36 Pidgeot, and some other Pokemon up into the 30s. Meanwhile, my mom was fighting the first Gym with what appeared to be an Elekid. The strange part was that it was all in Japanese, so we couldn't understand the move names (or anything, for that matter).
    Last edited by Bishie Karis-chan; 31st May 2010 at 01:09 PM.

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've had plenty of dreams ending in explosions, and dreams that are about getting banned from bmgf/irc/xbox/whatever. Mostly the latter.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

A few years ago i had one where Pokemon were real. I had a Pikachu at lvl 56 and was battling Misty. Somehow i lost and everything went black. You Fail suddenly popped up.

Thanks To BlazaKing EX for the EPIC Banner and Avatar

IT'S A CLEMUSKETEER!!! IslandWalker's Avatar
    Guatemala, the country full of COD-obsessed bullies.
    Blog Entries

I already posted this like 2 times before, but meh.

Quote Originally Posted by IslandWalker View Post
    I think one time I dreamed that when I went to my old house in the US with some of my friends, there was this rich man living there which turned out to be the owner's father. The owner had built a shed like 10 meters away from his house and interconnected them with a VERY deep basement. My parents said they had a meeting, so I was alone with my friends. The rich dude showed us the basement. It was full of old toys, contraptions, and other weird stuff. On the very top of a 2-story high stack of toys was a shadow orb. There was another on a wooden platform on the roof, and another on a stack nearby the other orb. The guy said that his son was an inventor, and he tried to invent a flying car. He tried flying it from the house to the shed, but the engine blew up in mid-air. He fell to the bottom of the basement, which was like 4 stories deep, and died. The radiation turned 3 old "electro balls" (those things that emit lightning-like light inside them and shock you when you touch them) into the shadow orbs. The ruins of the car could be seen at the bottom. The guy then told us the sad story about how these shadow orbs had placed a curse on the man's daughter. The curse turned her into a (This is the WTF part) DRAGONITE! She was now 15, and had flown away. After he said that, she burst through the walls and started attacking us. A Dragonite wearing a dress was attacking us! We started climbing a huge ladder that led to the first shadow orb. I almost got killed by an Outrage, and then I started hammering the orb. It broke and a ghost flew out. The Dragonite started talking in a female voice. We then knew what to do. There was no ladder for the 2nd orb, so I had to walk across the tottery stack. I smashed the orb and she couldn't attack us. She started sprouting hair and turned skin color. I climbed back to the house, adn saw the final and hardest orb. I had to jump on an old trampoline and hold onto a bar. not exactly easy when 40 feet above ground. Then I had to crawl across the shelves near the roof. I smashed the orb against the floor and The Dragonite turned into the girl. She did not know what was happening. After that, my dream ended.

Snarker Extraordinaire Captain Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Captain Blue on Tumblr

My dream last night was that I was on my high school's basketball team during the finals for a championship game (which was weird because I detest playing basketball and I'd never get on a team in the first place).

Then I got yelled at for being on the team because I was too tall(?!), so I woke up feeling very confused.

I only remember parts of my dreams but ok i'll still tell.

I remember being in a house my dream claimed to be my old house, not my current one. there was this guy who wore an ugly mask and hung around a dark room door(threshold i guess)-skip ahead- i ran into a big room and looked in the drawers. i "found" a gameboy game i actually lost.-skip ahead- a foggy, dark canyon with a sky-bluish hue in the fog.
    (ok, do you ever dream that you're someone else? i do and i call it possessing)
    I was possessing a weird monster thing, and people come and pretty much skin me alive(not shown, though, cuz suddenly i'm bones and muscles, like a piece of uncooked meat with bones in it)
    then some guy with a huge machete-like knife comes and cuts me into pieces at the joints. -Skip ahead- then im the ghost of the skinned monster thing, and there are numerous statues of creatures. -different view- a crazed person cuts up a corpse and puts the body parts on a tree as ornaments. -normal view- a dead creature comes to life and heals injured people. I'm like, what the f#&k?! no fair! i'm dead and others get healed?! I'm watching it all happen over what looks like tombsone.-Skip ahead-
    I'm my own self, walking along a sidewalk with strangers. i stop with these two boys by a small stream and two benches. i'm lying on the bench, holding a desert eagle for an unknown purpose.
    ----------
    Then,the final part of my dream, the squirrel Sandy from Spongebob is walking with a fish, i guess, and treats it like if it was her kid(probably was).I follow the two, and feel something on my little finger. i look, and i see what looks like a tiny leech, and wake up looking at my finger for any small leeches.
    That's the end of my story.
    Shroomish7
    I Joined Hunter J And Stole A Lv. 22 Shroomish. Now He's My Lv. 100 Best Friend.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

I've recently had one of those "What the fruit"? dreams

Me and the Heart Pirates(from One Piece) were on a Royal Caribbean cruise liner. Me and Law were eating Breakfast in this dining hall with a mile long table. He gets up and leaves. He never comes back, so, I leave the dining Hall. I ran into Law's other Crew members and ask where he is. They dont know, but didn't express any concern. The sky suddenly turned black(as if it turned night time) and I was still looking for Law. Then, I come across these giant, stained glass doors. I walk through them, and the room is a chapel. There, I see Law(in a Tux...he still had his hat on =3) and a Minister. I go up and ask what he's doing. Then, he asks me to marry him. For some reason, I say yes...then I ask him who was going to pay for the wedding gown, honeymoon suite, etc. He chuckled and replied that everything was paid for. It costed $99. So, I go to get my dress on, and then suddenly, we see two women walk in. We hide behind a palm tree. Turns out, a lesbian couple was getting married. Worse part is...that was my English 4 teacher and her girlfriend. Then I woke up. O.O

Bulbapedia Editorial Board Zesty Cactus's Avatar Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

One time I dreamed I was racing in the F-Zero grand prix but then I pulled over and stopped at a vintage clothing store and went shopping. 8D (i was SO disappointed when i woke up because i thought i had actually bought new clothes!!)

another time i had a dream where a friend of mine became an elevator salesman. XD

Blog Entries

Me flying with a raccoon strapped to my back with tourettes singing random Green Day song

Blog Entries
    Follow CuboneKing On Twitter
    Visit CuboneKing's Youtube Channel

When I was 3 (I think) I had some dream that I was being attacked by some pair of giant eyeballs held together by earmuffs. The very next night I had a dream about some mini jukebox obsessed with shouting "Dah!"
    ALFALFA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan
    People who haven't played Mario Kart haven't lived their life to the fullest.

Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by CuboneKing View Post
    The very next night I had a dream about some mini jukebox obsessed with shouting "Dah!"
    Reminds me of that "Grandma's Kisses" video...

Anyway, one I just had last night. I don't remember much, but I remember this:
    - I ticked off some Hispanic girl by calling her "cute," which apparently meant "ugly" in her language. Several BMGf members somehow witnessed this, and laughed at me for it.
    - YouTube announced it'd start enforcing copyrights on Touhou videos.
    - There was a sub-forum on BMGf for "old" users (over 25).
    - GhostHalf Myon's profile said he was 40(!) years old.

I must've eaten spoiled bread or something...

Blog Entries

I had a dream where Ash and his Dragonite (?) came to my house and beat me up :( then Misty and Brock showed up, and cheered for Ash :O I was 5, and I was scared of Ash for a month ><

Enjoying Pokemon since 98 Talia's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Talia On Twitter
    Follow Talia on Tumblr

I think the weirdest dream I ever had was also the most AWESOME dream I ever had xD

I was on top of this car in New York and while the car was driving, I realized I was dreaming, but I stayed in the dream o.o So I jumped off the car and proceeded to do some really fun stuff like skydiving, swimming with mermaids, and other things I knew would never happen in real life :D I conjured up the boy I had a crush on at the time and he said he loved me. Even though I knew it was a dream, still awesome xD I always wish I would realize I was dreaming again because it was so much fun to do whatever I wanted!

If I didn't pick that one though, I would pick this dream I had where a scarecrow saved me from almost being burned in a pit of lava. That was just whacky.
    "If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."
    -Anonymous.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast