Weirdest dream you ever had?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weirdest dream you ever had?

Blog Entries

Default Weirdest dream you ever had?

What was the weirdest dream you ever had?

I have two of them: The first was when I was 4 years old. I think I might have been sick that night, but I swore I saw a goose walk into my room, and I screamed. Then I realized that it was just a bad dream.

Another strange dream I had happened a few months ago. In this dream, I had to investigate a crime scene in which a man fed his 5-year-old son and pet chimpanzee acid. I don't know why I had it. It was pretty strange. I don't remember how it ended, though...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Weirdest dream you ever had?

Mine was a Pokémon themed one. I was playing Stadium and was playing what was supposed to be Pokémon Green on it (all in English with the graphics of Gen III), and Stadium was supposed to be a Gen II game, even though it isn't. And we can't bring 'Johto Pokémon' into the game, such as Raichu (yes, it wouldn't let me trade that). I was in a gym in 'Green', and the only thing we can do in battles is save. I somehow got through all of the trainers, so I was at the Gym Leader. I didn't know I could attack in that battle, so I sent out my Togepi egg (Remember, Gen I), and I lost. I was teleported outside of the gym, with Gen I graphics (noooooo!). And I swear I saw an Infernape somewhere in the game.

I had a dream August 2008 where I was interviewing Michael Jackson. Half-way through I realised that I'd been so nervous I hadn't even realised where we were, and when I took around I noticed a little boy crouching behind the TV dressed in red. Even when addressed he wouldn't say a word. When I asked MJ about the kid the conversation become cryptic and I can only remember fragments of it now.

You're thinking that's not so weird, right? Or you might just be thinking this is going to turn into a sick joke. Here's where it gets weird:

Come February 2009 I was watching a video dated three years earlier. Half-way through the episode there was a musical performance with twenty boys dressed in red. The camera was mostly focused on those in the middle, but for a matter of seconds the camera went to one of the younger boys who looks exactly like the kid I saw in my dream: exact same outfit (one I'd never seen in reality before) and the same expression on his face. Like as he refused to speak in my dream, when it came to his turn to sing he didn't say a word.

It took me until the summer to work out that little boy's identity. Yep, if you remember the dates I mentioned earlier then you'll realise that it's the same summer MJ died.

I guess it's weird not because of the dream itself (though it's one of only two dreams I remember from that year), but because of the coincidental relations it has with reality.

But since the start of August 2009 all of my dreams have followed the same theme: they all involve the kidnapping of a man. Sometimes it's the same man, sometimes it's not - I can't remember the faces of the others. But always I'm on the side of the people kidnapping him. However, I'm never given a reason as to why I'm helping them. :/

Currently Playing: X; 7 Badges;
    Delphox (Lv 65) - Vivillion (Lv 65) - Blastoise (Lv 65) - Pangoro (Lv 66) - Amaura (Lv. 69) - Sylveon (Lv. 66)

Blog Entries

Hmm...I've got two, but I'll stick with one for now.

I was standing at the end of a straight street that just sort of floated in the night sky. There were weird hipsters and other assortments of people listening to tribal drum beats partying in and outside of houses made of cardboard. There were numerous bonfires going on. Anyway, I made my way into one house and fell asleep in a cardboard bed. I woke up (still in the dream) and went outside, where the party was still going on

From there, I walk across the street and knock on a cardboard door. Isaac Brock (singer of Modest Mouse) answers and says "hey." I didn't respond and walked into his house. We ended up having dinner, the whole time giving each other shifting glances. As the dinner progressed, he began to age into who I guess can be best described as Charles Bukowski, but he seemed to be just a generic old man.

A girl I knew from school showed up a little later and turned out to be Brock's daughter (he doesn't have any kids in real life). Brock ended up dying as an old man in the house somehow and I ended up sitting on the cardboard couch doing nothing with the girl I know from school.
    "If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, the possibility of life is destroyed." - Alexander Supertramp

I tried pretty hard my whole life what I'd call my best...I'm proud that I'm not proud.

Get those Devil Horns up Magmortar123's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I once dreamt my family and I were on vacation and we were murdered. I know it`s pretty scary
    My stats
    BMGF Mentor Program!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Springer
    Would you dance on a Czechoslovakian?
    I strongly support DaniHime (Me X Orihime)

Otoshigami Neltharion S. Deathwing's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had many weird dreams:
    One was when I was fighting this huge spiky worm.
    One was when I had my foot replaced with giant spiders
    One was when I was crucified inside a cave, in which I did not feel any pain xD
    Well, I’ll stay close without the sleep
    My broken heart is yours to keep
    So pull out the puzzle and every piece
    While I take all the gain

Blog Entries

Last night I dreamt that a muslim shot me with a machine gun in the shoulder, but the bullets just bounced off. Then I just heard "call me an asshole one more time." Then he flew into the sky. Last night I watched the movie hancock.
    I don't always resist, but when I do, it's with The Resistance. Stay resistant, my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Defense
    After all, what is a Resistance member if he doesn't resist?

I can barely ever remember my dreams but I remember one where i dreamt my friend was going to be absent from school and the next day, he caleld me to get his work for him since he wasn't going to be in school. O.O

Studying Greek Mythology. KronosClownz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I rather not say...

Otoshigami Neltharion S. Deathwing's Avatar
    Blog Entries

At friday, I had one of the weirdest dream ever. I dreamed I was driving a car, and I was meeting with someone, but being chased by the criminals. Then, after that, I drove my car to my apartment compound, got off my card, and headed for the subway station nearby. Everywhere I saw was rocks and ruins, and while I was running, I was chased by two people. I ran and ran, and I seem to be having the upper hand, and then I arrived at the subway station, in which it collapsed. Ironically, the dream is over at around that part :P
    Well, I’ll stay close without the sleep
    My broken heart is yours to keep
    So pull out the puzzle and every piece
    While I take all the gain

Blog Entries

Ok.I was in a tropical island.Then i saw 2 monkies throwing coconuts.Then a giant cookies came and ate me and then coconuts were all voer the place

Blog Entries

I had this dream last night that I had a pet SaberTooth Cat, and my girlfriend was there, wanting to have sex with me or something, and the said extinct feline ate my crazyass Chihuahua (whom IRL is a fucking psycho who, half the time, attacks just about everybody except my dad and his fiancee. Oh, and the Chihuahua is a lesbian, because she humps other girl dogs ON THE FACE.) Then, I had to keep cleaning up hairballs (not from the eaten Chihuahua) that my new pet kept coughing up. Then, I named the prehistoric predator Stalin. And my girlfriend and I got married and had a son named Lucario. Then, I found out my dad was actually Odin (The Norse war god), and that Ragnarok (the final battle for the world) was happening. I also had a Keyblade called "Digital Hazard", and Saddam Hussein returned as a zombie and kept barrel rolling in some sort of weird aircraft, but got swallowed by a black hole that came from some volcano. Then, everything and everybody died. And I woke up.

Insert Witty Title Here Azure Butterfly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have two really weird dreams that I can remember.

The first one was that Masuda-san was my pet goldfish. No, I'm not making this up. I had to save him from zombies. Again, not making it up.

The second one was that aliens that looked like vikings came to Earth on a giant metal saucer and tried to take over America when the settlers were first coming over. Then a bunch of kids from my school went back in time and tried to stop them.

Happiny likes waffles too Wafflegurl's Avatar
    I tell you once I know where the hell I am....

My weirdest dream/s (one of two)
    Is Me and my friend went to Target and it got robbed by this random fat guy.

Made by BlazakingEX, thanks.

I am the Wafflegurl and you'll do what I say, Woot woot!

I have eggs.

I once had a dream where some idiot who claimed to be a barber cut off half my hair. Turns out that Saturday I was watching Mad TV and some girl had half her hair removed with Nair. I love dreams that turn out to happen partially in the future. I want to be a psychic.
    Shroomish7
    I Joined Hunter J And Stole A Lv. 22 Shroomish. Now He's My Lv. 100 Best Friend.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast