The teenage-girl syndrome. - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The teenage-girl syndrome.

British Invasion $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The teenage-girl syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jägerbomb View Post
    Oh SaturnYoshi, I thought you meant 'nukes' as in 'male genitalia'
    Potato, patahto...

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Jägerbomb View Post
    Oh SaturnYoshi, I thought you meant 'nukes' as in 'male genitalia'
    Wait a second, since when does nukes mean that? *has been living under a rock*

In Mystery Dungeon land! Eating ice cream.....

oh yes, this like this happened a bunch of times last year. there were these two girls who I thought were my friends, but they would go off to hang out together the minute I wasn't looking. one day one of them said to me "Are you sure you still want to hang out with us?"
    I replied "sure I do, why?" (I was very naive back then)
    they looked at each other and the same girl said "Well.....we're always really mean to you and we talk about you behind your back and stuff...so, yeah. that's why."

which is pretty much saying "we don't like you, don't hang out with us anymore."

for the rest of the day, all I could think of was WTF?
    A Pokemon and Konjiki no Gash Bell Fan.

DOWN WITH GASHXTIO!!!!

Avatar made by my awesome cousin, Gabriel!

Name: Cocoa

HAS RETURNEEEEDDD!!!! AlexandraTheZoroark's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Although I come from a school where mostly the boys are very bitchy (No joking: The backstab people a lot more than the girls!), I agree. And I know one girl at my school who is such a bitch because she spreads rumors about people (Including me, but only once. She got caught for it ^_^), she lies that she will stop being really mean to me (Yep, she's the meanest when she's around me), and she steals other people's stuff (She once got suspendedfor stealing a girl's iPod). And once she called me because she "wanted to be friends with me" in a serious voice, only to find out that she hung up several seconds after we started talking. What is up with her, I'll never know
    Formerly LucarioGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkapoke View Post
    I am writing a paper on dakimakuras.

I've only written four paragraphs, but it's already five pages long...
    deviantART|Scratch|YouTube|Fanclub

Mama, we all go to hell. TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

Well, I have plenty of friends that are girls, and none who are bitchy, I'll tell you that.

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Takoto, you lost them. It's too late. They've become victims of modern society. Just send them to the exterminator and get it over with. :P

ANYWHOO, my mom pulled me out of school in Fourth Grade, so I never got to experience any of that. However, I am vieing to go back to public school (or, more specifically, charter school), and so if everything goes according to plan, my life will be a living hell for three years, but hey, at least I get a high school diploma.

Teenage boys are another story entirely, and are utter human scum in their own special way, but this thread is about teenage girls, so I won't elaborate/rant for fifteen paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by *Leeney Kurosaki* View Post
    So true. Today I was reading a story to my friends during lunch but they were having thier own conversations. I felt like yelling at them but the peroid ended before I could
    I cracked up when I read that. >u<
    Last edited by Jack Pschitt; 18th August 2011 at 07:49 PM.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

This is why the majority of my friends are guys. At my school, if girls aren't bitches, they're friends with girls who are and spend all their time with them. There are a few exceptions, though, and we're generally good friends. Sure, they have their bitchy moments, but everyone does.
    And like Human_Umbreon said, it's not just girls, guys also have their way of being annoying.

Blog Entries

Follow Egghatch on Tumblr Visit Egghatch's Youtube Channel

I know a ton of really slutty and bitchy girls. I hope with every fiber of my being that my friends and I don't end up like that.
    Floop.

I'm pretty sure there are girls like that at my school, but I generally avoid them. Not all teenage girls are like that though, I've met many cool, sensitive girls that I have become close to.

That being said, there are some girls that are just bitches. There is nothing you can do but stop hanging around with them, because even though it sucks for a while to lose your friends, you end up much better off because you don't have to deal with them anymore.

I had friends that acted similar to how you described, and they ditched me and stopped talking to me. And now I thank god for that because I am much happier with the new people in my life.
    My official Black 2 team.

Some days it's a good day to die. Other times it's just a good day to have breakfast.

I'm pretty sure there are girls like that at my school, but I generally avoid them. Not all teenage girls are like that though, I've met many cool, sensitive girls that I have become close to.

That being said, there are some girls that are just bitches. There is nothing you can do but stop hanging around with them, because even though it sucks for a while to lose your friends, you end up much better off because you don't have to deal with them anymore.

I had friends that acted similar to how you described, and they ditched me and stopped talking to me. And now I thank god for that because I am much happier with the new people in my life.
    My official Black 2 team.

Some days it's a good day to die. Other times it's just a good day to have breakfast.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123