The teenage-girl syndrome.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The teenage-girl syndrome.

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

Default The teenage-girl syndrome.

Warning: bad language probably ensues along with rage.

I'm here to rant again, this time about "The teenage-girl syndrome".

Now I don't want to make myself out as perfect, I'm not. I'm a dick, I'm often loud and annoying, and I borrow money of my friends and never give it back. Anyway, most people would have noticed once girls reach a certain age they turn into those stereotypical sluts. This isn't too say every girl does, it's just the vast majority of them.

I managed to make some friends over the years who turned out too not transform overnight into sluts or chavs, or those generally annoying girls who play their music out loud from their phones on buses and the like.
    However now my friends are turning that was and it's really fucking annoying.

I got laughed at today by one of my closest friends because I told her one of her male friends, who used to be my friend and they met through me, had touched me up or molested me a few days ago. She fucking laughed. Oh how much I wanted to punch her.
    I spoke to her about it on MSN today, earlier, in which I said "I don't really want to be molested or raped, you know? I'm scared of getting raped, which is why I took offense at you laughing at me" or something like that.
    She just replied "Oh poor fucking vulnerable you".

Also, another example of the teenage girl syndrome is a former, close friend of mine, who started dating my boyfriends best friend. She was a lovely girl, really smart, and funny, and kind, a tad elitist thought. A month into the relationship she cheated on the guy she was with, then dumped him for the guy she'd cheat on him for. Within the next week she became very bitchy and mean to a lot of her friends.

These aren't the only examples though, just the two main ones I can think of.
    I don't know, maybe I need to find better friends? I don't think it's that, as this seems to happen with a lot of girls, ones I like and dislike.

Even though I am one, teenage girls really fucking annoy and confuse me.

Good night.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The teenage-girl syndrome.

I've met plenty of dumb bitches like that.

Get yourself some new friends. There are WAY better girls out there you can chill with.

Blog Entries

This is why most of my friends in high school were guys.

Teenage girls = the most brutal, backstabbing, stuck up creatures in all existence.
    LJ~dA~R100~YT~Twitter~Facebook~Last.fm~Tumblr~Glacidia Network

A bitch lives as free as a bird that can never be caught. I'm a bitch. I'll crush anyone that stands in my way! And I do what the hell I want!

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Girls are bitches, enough said.

When I got to high school, I met my current group of girl friends and they're all really nice, but back in my elementary and middle school years, the girls who I thought were my friends did stuff like that too, although not to the same degree.

But in general, girls can be very cruel. Sad as it is, it's very hard to find a girl who isn't like that in some way.

And I hate to say it, but those girls, namely the first one, sound horrible. You just don't say things like that to someone who is supposed to be your friend. You just don't.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

Yeah.
    It seems in my current group of friends there's only really two girls who aren't bitchy, one I've known for about... six years, and the other is my Ex Girlfriend who's now my best friend.

I just honestly thought that none of my friends would turn into the bitchy kinds off girls, and that they were like the... what? 5% of girls who are genuinely nice.

Blog Entries

Ew, chavs.
    I, fortunately, befriended many girls who never turned into something like this.
    My sister, however, is one of these girls, so I feel your pain. The bitchiness. The slutness. The audacity to refuse to listen to anyone, and have everything suit her. Selfish whore.
    Except instead of on the bus, I have to suffer with the music through the phone wherever I go at home, along with her monotonous, monotone, 'two-octaves too high' voice. -_-
    And R'n'B is a crap type of music anyway. She just kills it, twice over.
    FC: 0260 2978 8568

"I want to reconcile the violence in your heart."

Blog Entries

Good God, majority of the girls at my school are like that. There are only a select few who aren't. And even they have their episodes of bitchiness.
    "Through Lies and Deceit, a new Truth is born."
    Proud Co-Game Master of A Game of Chance and A Game of Truths. When we look back, will us cardinal three see but a single skyscraper, or a gleaming skyline? For we are the Orchestrators, and this tale our glorious symphony of entwining fates and death. Only time can tell whether this is the end of our legacy, or merely the beginning.

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE Æsahættr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Most grownups think Mean girls is a charming exaggeration of high school life.

The only exaggeration is that any awesome teachers are nowhere near as awesome as Tina Fey.
    Synthesis likes this.

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Did I go to school in a vortex or did I just not pay attention? Because I swear my fog of detachment didn't start until after *college*...and I never met any of these people, not in the numbers people talk about. Sure it was 11 years ago, but every generation thinks its high schools are the worst.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Palazzo View Post
    Did I go to school in a vortex or did I just not pay attention? Because I swear my fog of detachment didn't start until after *college*...and I never met any of these people, not in the numbers people talk about. Sure it was 11 years ago, but every generation thinks its high schools are the worst.
    I'm in junior high school and it's full of slutbags. I can only fear what it will be like next year.
    Proud Co-Game Master of A Game of Chance and A Game of Truths. When we look back, will us cardinal three see but a single skyscraper, or a gleaming skyline? For we are the Orchestrators, and this tale our glorious symphony of entwining fates and death. Only time can tell whether this is the end of our legacy, or merely the beginning.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Why limit this to a gender? :/

Blog Entries

Your right, teenage girls can be the most infuriating things on this world. Thankfully the majority of the girls in my school aren't that bad but there will always be a few sitting down and smoking in the toilets, without realising that they have almost certainly parked their arse on dried up piss.

At least it usually disappears over time. My sister used to be like this but did eventually calm down when she realised that my family and I literally hated her.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Æsahættr View Post
    Most grownups think Mean girls is a charming exaggeration of high school life.

The only exaggeration is that any awesome teachers are nowhere near as awesome as Tina Fey.
    It's funny because it's true.
    LJ~dA~R100~YT~Twitter~Facebook~Last.fm~Tumblr~Glacidia Network

A bitch lives as free as a bird that can never be caught. I'm a bitch. I'll crush anyone that stands in my way! And I do what the hell I want!

Blog Entries

It does give me a degree of comfort, though, that there are teenage girls in this thread admitting that most teenage girls are bitches.

Why does this give me comfort, you ask? It's because it proves to me that you lasses are, in fact, better than the rest, because you acknowledge how horrible most teen girls can be and therefore are not like them.

So yeah, I respect you gals for that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Knux View Post
    It does give me a degree of comfort, though, that there are teenage girls in this thread admitting that most teenage girls are bitches.

Why does this give me comfort, you ask? It's because it proves to me that you lasses are, in fact, better than the rest, because you acknowledge how horrible most teen girls can be and therefore are not like them.

So yeah, I respect you gals for that.
    Yay I'm respected for admitting that majority of adolescent females are bitches.

I also admit that I myself can be a bit bitchy at times, but not to that degree and only to the people that piss me off.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast