- Accidentally biting my tongue. :<
- Incessant nagging by Parents.
-People who constantly get off topic on a forum thread(unless it stated that the thread is something like "Random Messages".)
-When my mother bitches at me every minute that she can get and blames me for stuff that I didn't do.
Credit goes to PlatinumDude for the sprite.
Originally Posted by Spock
Lady Gaga's "clothes" (clothes are meant to cover your body and stop you freezing to death right? Can someone please explain this concept to her?)
-Jon and Kate. Will they please just go away now? >.<
-Certain supervisors at my place of employment. If they're not dumb, then they're stressing out over nothing. And they're driving me nuts.
Team Battle Maison
Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
People who spell "Pokémon" as Pogeymanz, Pockymons, Pokemans etc. It's like they're too embarassed to write "Pokémon" -_-
* People that don't say hey or at least wave when you greet them.
* The computer randomly lagging for no reason.
* My chinese food craving... I need some right now.
Not entirely sure what this says about me as a person, but most of the things on my list have to do with people. Namely:
- People who don't have the common decency to respect others
- People who lack common sense
- Those who try to win friends or get ahead in life by being fake
- Narrow-minded people
- People who judge based on first appearance or conjecture without taking the time to form a researched opinion (Pokemon is a great example of this, actually)
- Anyone with a condescending, holier-than-thou attitude (and believe me, I know a few)
- Bad drivers. Seriously, doing ten under the speed limit does not make you safer by any sense of the word.
- My parents' refusal to take any of my hobbies seriously. I can hardly watch my favorite shows, draw, or write around them because they'll just belittle whatever it is I'm doing. I've taken to playing video games with my headphones on, otherwise my dad will start making some stupid joke about how Yuri just got his aque blastia back or whatever. I don't know what about everything I do is so funny to them... maybe they'd prefer if I was out doing drugs and drinking like my peers. Sorry for being such a screwup, Mom and Dad.
Anyway, I'll stop before this turns into a rant. :P
Soundspeed on Fanfiction.net: Discover the ramblings of my mind.
Threads that die because there's no new posts in it, so everyone just waits for someone else to post in it, to the point where posting it would result in thread necromancy.
Sitting in the car for hours while your mom and sister discuss pointless things.
"The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley
Listening to my mom talk. She goes on for so long that she goes onto talking about something that's completely unrelated; and then when I ask her to go back to what we were talking about, she gets irritated.
She'll then say things about my dad, while saying to me that she means nothing negative by it. You either mean it or you don't!
Getting bitched out at work for chatting (for a VERY SHORT time), while my coworkers do the same thing for much longer during work