5th August 2009, 05:02 AM #61
50% loser & 50% Bad jokes
I have no physical scars cause I'm a very careful Pansie
as for Mental scars..I have quite a few but not really serious ones like being raped -shudders at the thought-
5th August 2009, 05:16 AM #62
I have a skar on my hand which I have no idea of where it came from and no mental skars
5th August 2009, 05:20 AM #63
Ooooh!OOOOH!I just found one on my leg.YAY!
5th August 2009, 05:38 AM #64
I one near my forehead. When I crashed into a wall.
I've also got one by my right ear. God knows how that got there.
5th August 2009, 05:54 AM #65
DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE
I'm not one for mental scars, I'm physical scars? I'm almost peppered with them.
- One on my chest in the shape of an arrow. No idea where it's from.
- Scar on my left wrist from a surgical pin embedded in my arm when I snapped it at age six.
- I have 2 claw-like scars between my right eye and my temple. Looks kinda cool.
- I have a v-shaped scar on my palm from an accident with scissors.
- The back of my right hand is peppered with tiny scars of unknown origin.
- And finally, the one I am most "proud" of is a permanent burn scar on my right bicep. I got it when I was 3 from scalding water than my grandfather spilled on me. I wouldn't be so sore about it if he hadn't called me a wimp and a pansy for crying about it.
"It didn't hurt" he said.
Well this scar, still there 15 years later, reminds me that it did.
7th August 2009, 04:41 PM #66
I have one on my head from hitting it off a door or something, and then one on my forehead that I got a few weeks after I was born. Not sure if it counts, and it's nearly gone, but it's called a strawberry mark or something.