17 27.87%
  • Two

10 16.39%
  • Three or More

25 40.98%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scars!

Default Scars!

both physical and mental, let's hear about 'em! well, maybe not the mental scarring...

As for me, i've got one on my mouth involving a disagreement and a golf club, one on my right palm from when i hit a kid in elementary school, and one below my left arm from shingles (disease, not the roofing product).
    Send me a PM if you want help with an RMT or TeamBuilding (i reserve the right to refuse assistance at my discretion)

I CLAIM UMBREON

[18:11] <Suikun> Leet.
    [18:11] <Suikun> I hate you.
    [18:11] <Suikun> Go die now.
    -----------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser-Blastoise;bt42439
    You son of a bitch.

Default Re: Scars!

^Like to get into fights, eh?

I got one on my elbow, one on the side of my head from falling off a roof (don't ask), many on my legs, more on my arm, and some on my back.

Yes, I've faced lots of pain throughout my life.

Blog Entries

I have one on my arm...

And many mental scars. A certain thread has been causing a few of those.
    Last edited by Zephy; 26th July 2009 at 07:24 PM.

Hi, I'd like to transform you into a yeti.
    Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.

None.

I just don't really... do many physical activities often. >_>

Mental scars are a completely different tale, though.

Reader and Writer Legacy's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I have one right next to my eye from a fight in grade school when I was probly 12 or so.

I have another on my knee from surgery when I tore my ACL.

I think that's it.

Coming Soon...

One on my right knee that's about 2 inches long; I got it when I fell in 3rd grade and a pebble slid into my skin (about 1/2 inch in ). A couple on my hand from a clarinet mishap (it slipped). And a couple from scraps on the playground. As for mental, none-ya business. >.>

Only really one actually. I have a physical scar from an abrasion on my right hip. I was unfortunately hit by a car last year ._.;. I skidded really hard on the gravel on the road. But it's a very faint scar, it's only slightly discolored from the rest of my skin. My mental scar is from the that accident. I wonder if I'll ever be able to drive.

But remember, stop lights are there for a reason. I was stupid and decided not to obey. You may think J-walking is totally cool, but I can assure you the hospital bill and the ambulance will make you think otherwise.
    Under construction...

Based Mod DCM's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

My feet are absolutely covered in scars. I never wear shoes.
    I have a sick one spanning my heel to my calf. I have a scar from a hernia surgery, as well as a couple of small ones scattered

"Now I could let these dream killers kill my self-esteem/Or use my arrogance as the steam to power my dreams."

Blog Entries

I have one in the area on the front of my foot like right in the crook of it. I got it from like riding a scooter into my cousin who was riding on a bike, but it probably didn't help that i jumped in the pool and swam around for like an hour.
    Currently looking for help with a web project. If interested in more details, please feel free to PM me!

"Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it."
    -- Narrator, Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker
    "You can't change the world without getting your hands dirty."
    -- Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
    "Do I have a stamp on my forehead that says, 'The National Spokesperson for the Plight of Black People'? How the hell should I know the black perspective on The Color Purple? That's it, if I don't change classes, I'm gonna hurt this fool. Teachers treat me like I'm some kind of Rosetta stone for African-Americans. What? Black people learn how to read, and we all miraculously come to the same conclusion?"
    -- Victoria, Freedom Writers
    "N's heart is pure and innocent. But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence."
    -- Concordia, Pokémon Black/White 2

Yawn.
    Blog Entries

I've got one going through my right eyebrow. I got it when I was four and I fell and crashed into a cement pillar.

I used to have a scar from where I tripped and impaled my leg on a board with a nail in it, but that seems to be gone... I also used to have a whole series of scars on my right arm from my cat, but they're not really noticeable at all anymore, either.

I've got a little scar on one of my knuckles. Not really sure how it got there.

I have one on my left arm/wrist? My mom said my hand went through a window when I was about 3-5 years old. It needed two stitches.

I also have scar on my right knuckles. First I had hit it pretty hard on a table, like hard enough to go to the hospital, and then the window had slammed down on that same hand a year or so later. I still can't grip a pencil for too long without it hurting really bad. (Even though this occurred like three years ago.)

Then I have four surgical scars on my stomach from last July when I needed my gallbladder removed. One on my upper stomach, two on the right side of my stomach, and one right below my bellybutton.

Ooh. And I also have one on the back of my right foot from a pair of shoes I got from Target that did some real damage. >_>

Bah. I think I'm starting to realize how unlucky and crappy my life has been in total. xD
    |Deviantart|Fanfiction|
    •Contestshipping(Drew/May)
    •Egoshipping(Gary/Misty)

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

I have four scars.

One I got above my left eye when I was about seven years old. I was at a friend's house and we were jumping up and down on her bed. She knocked into me by accident and I fell off the bed and crashed into her radiator. I had to get stitches above my eye and I still have the scar. Funnily enough I felt no pain whatsoever when it happened, and I wouldn't have even realized I was hurt if it weren't for the gushing blood.

The other three are on my legs, and I got those when I was ten years old and I scraped my legs on the diving board at my friend's pool.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Quote Originally Posted by Tina View Post
    None.

I just don't really... do many physical activities often. >_>
    HERESIES!
    Send me a PM if you want help with an RMT or TeamBuilding (i reserve the right to refuse assistance at my discretion)

I CLAIM UMBREON

[18:11] <Suikun> Leet.
    [18:11] <Suikun> I hate you.
    [18:11] <Suikun> Go die now.
    -----------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser-Blastoise;bt42439
    You son of a bitch.

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I have three on my forehead from various accidents, and one on my wrist where I cut it installing a solarium.

Dumbledore has one in the shape of the London Underground on his knee.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast