Sayings that don't make sense

Thread: Sayings that don't make sense

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

Default Sayings that don't make sense

Have you heard anyone say something and felt the urge to say "No your wrong..." or "dumbass" etc... here is what I mean:

When your in the car with someone and a car overtakes you going a lot faster than yours someone in the car says "They won't get there any quicker!" Don't you just feel like saying, "Wrong! They are going faster than we are are, of course they'll get there quicker!"

Or someone says "I wouldn't say boo to a goose!" - who seriously is going to go up to a goose and say boo to it?

"I'll take my hand of the side of your face" - now I know what the person wants to do, but if your being correct, does that phrase really make sense?

so does anyone else have any funny phrases or sayings that don't make sense they'd like to share?

Thanks Felly for banner

^That was close to me. Interesting

Agent of SHIELD $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Sayings that don't make sense

Quote Originally Posted by Shinx3000 View Post
    Have you heard anyone say something and felt the urge to say "No your wrong..." or "dumbass" etc... here is what I mean:

When your in the car with someone and a car overtakes you going a lot faster than yours someone in the car says "They won't get there any quicker!" Don't you just feel like saying, "Wrong! They are going faster than we are are, of course they'll get there quicker!"
    I usually say that where they are going will still be there.

Or someone says "I wouldn't say boo to a goose!" - who seriously is going to go up to a goose and say boo to it?
    That's a good way to get bit.

"I'll take my hand of the side of your face" - now I know what the person wants to do, but if your being correct, does that phrase really make sense?
    I like to say "five across the eyes".

so does anyone else have any funny phrases or sayings that don't make sense they'd like to share?