The problem still lingers -_-

Thread: The problem still lingers -_-

Ambitious Creator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Steelrush On Twitter Add Steelrush on Facebook Add Steelrush on MySpace
    Add Steelrush on Linkedin Follow Steelrush on Tumblr Follow Steelrush on Flickr Visit Steelrush's Youtube Channel

Default The problem still lingers -_-

A lot of you guys and girls probably know the issue by now, and I just want it out of my head.

I keep having prolonged thoughts about the negative side of the dating world, and I just can't get rid of it.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'd really like to have a lover (not right now though). I do have the desire to get a girlfriend and get married one day.

And it's not "just to have it", it's...an involuntary desire. I don't really know why. :P

But, there's something stopping me from getting into the dating game.

And that of course, happens to be seeing TONS of grim stories about how so many men and women had horrible relationships, getting cheated on, having their lovers ditch them at a mind-blowing speed, and other terrible stuff.

This makes me so very pessimistic, and terrified of the dating world. I'm scared ****less of getting hurt like that, and I don't know how to get rid of my fear of dating. I don't know anyone in real life who has a happy relationship, and isn't pretending that they're a happy couple.

The only people who have happy relationships are on the internet...and I don't want an online relationship.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The problem still lingers -_-

More suited for blogs. Closed.