ATTENTION: Please Welcome our New Team of Moderators! - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Please Welcome our New Team of Moderators!

Default Re: Please Welcome our New Team of Moderators!

[INFRACTION]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Mama View Post
    You guys are better than this. You should know better than to pick up random users and make them moderators.
    [INFRACTION=Zima]You do NOT question whether a mod deserved to be hired or not, particularly when they are so obviously awesome as me or Barry Scott or the other guy. This is a F&B infraction because you are being really mean. Please do not do this again or you will be banned from the site for 100 days. Please behave yourself better.[/INFRACTION]

[INFRACTIONSTAFFNOTE]I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was tagging the user in the infraction tags rather than just writing their username. This one should work fine.[/INFRACTIONSTAFFNOTE]
    This is power abuse. I'm raising good points here.
    [/INFRACTION]

This is unacceptable behaviour. Thou shalt not speaketh so rudely to staff. Here, have a two day ban and maybe you can learn your lesson and think about what you've done and learn your lesson.

@Octy; @Kakuna Matata;

What am I doing wrong?

Blog Entries

[INFRACTION]
    You guys are better than this. You should know better than to pick up random users and make them moderators.
    [INFRACTION=Zima]You do NOT question whether a mod deserved to be hired or not, particularly when they are so obviously awesome as me or Barry Scott or the other guy. This is a F&B infraction because you are being really mean. Please do not do this again or you will be banned from the site for 100 days. Please behave yourself better.[/INFRACTION]

[INFRACTIONSTAFFNOTE]I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was tagging the user in the infraction tags rather than just writing their username. This one should work fine.[/INFRACTIONSTAFFNOTE]
    [/INFRACTION]

This is unacceptable behaviour. Thou shalt not speaketh so rudely to staff. Here, have a two day ban and maybe you can learn your lesson and think about what you've done and learn your lesson.
    I have already had three two-day bans. Two of which were because I wanted them. :3

[INFRACTION]

[/INFRACTION]

I have already had three two-day bans. Two of which were because I wanted them. :3
    Then when someone helps me work out the infraction tags I'll give you a ten day one and maybe you'll learn then. >=(

That doesn't help.

Blog Entries

[INFRACTION]

[/INFRACTION]

Then when someone helps me work out the infraction tags I'll give you a ten day one and maybe you'll learn then. >=(
    I have had a ten-day ban as well. >:D

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234