Which one of your family members to you admire/look up to the most?

Thread: Which one of your family members to you admire/look up to the most?

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Default Which one of your family members to you admire/look up to the most?

I'm sure everyone has someone they admire or look up to, whether it's a family member or not. For example, I think Ben Roethlisberger, the quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers in the NFL, is admirable because he shows people what it means to be tough and keep going. Fox Sports even named him the toughest QB in the NFL. And the guy is tough as hell. He can play football with broken thumbs, noses, and busted ankles. And not badly either.

But I believe we should generally be admiring family members even more than people we're not related to. They're our family, after all and the older generations should always set good examples for the younger ones. So which member of your family do you admire or look up to the most? It can be a parent, sibling, grandparent, cousin, any of them.

For me, I definitely say my grandma (my mom's mother, to be specific). She, like Big Ben (whom I mentioned above), shows what it means to be tough and not give up. She's battled and defeated breast cancer, ovarian cancer, colon cancer, and liver cancer (the latter three all at the same time, even). She's walked up a mountain with a broken foot. And she walked a gigantic palace garden with the same broken foot. She also practically partially raised me. I'm just about as close to her as I am to my mom. I honestly think she's going to live to be 90 or older. :o

Blog Entries

Visit VirtualAnomaly's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Which one of your family members to you admire/look up to the most?

Definitely my dad. He's always there for me, and constantly pushes me to do my best. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have him around :)