Is it OK to be me? - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it OK to be me?

«Hardest VA Job ever!» Netto Azure's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Is it OK to be me?

Hmm...Don't worry about it. Evil Figment just gave a good summary of what you can do. And they're right College should make things a whole lot easier (If you go the dorm route XD)

I'm in the same position myself (except for school, it's fine) and just can't wait to get the heck out of here and into a fine UC Campus. XD

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

I agree with everyone else here. Just be yourself. You'll be glad you did in the end. And it just shows that you're stronger than everyone else because you're not sinking to their level by acting just like them.

GET OUT OF THAT HIGH SCHOOL IF POSSIBLE
    I really can't. It's either this school or a really strict Catholic School that I went to Preschool and first grade with. Oh and, It's a Middle School. I'm in 8th Grade right now.
    Foooor the record, honors classes doesn't automatically make somebody not a troublemaker. Just saying.
    Sorry, I didn't mean that, I just meant that even though I was in Honors classes for my entire life and I never had a detention or suspension before that event they wouldn't really take that into Consideration.
    Also, did you tell the school that you weren't responsible for what happened? Cause I'd keep harassing them about how you were unjustly treated and that it wasn't your fault.
    My school is very intolerant with any disobedience because of the Gang violence in the neighborhood. They want to keep their reputation safe by cracking down on every single case of minor trouble.
    Do you mean "gangsta" stereotypes or honest-to-God gangs? If you're talking about the latter, then you're in no way in the wrong for wanting to stay away from that mess.
    Real Gangs. Most of them wander around the neighborhood with dogs at night.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Oh my...

Still, that doesn't mean you shouldn't clear your name. Do the whole handwriting analysis thing. Trust me, this kind of school wouldn't want any part of it to look bad.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

I just don't see the point as I was already suspended and I might get myself in more trouble is I try to speak against them.

Oh and, Ryuutakesh!, I like your team! Who is Cade?

A cute little robot girl. Satoshi-kun's Avatar Social Media Deputy Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Satoshi-kun On Twitter Add Satoshi-kun on Facebook
    Follow Satoshi-kun on Tumblr Visit Satoshi-kun's Youtube Channel

Even though you already have been suspended, apparently certain people at your school have a low opinion of you now because of it. Things might be a little different if you were able to prove your innocence.

Blog Entries

Yeah, suspended already or not, you do have the right to demand that they actually investigate into this instead of dishing out punishments. I got detention once for not getting a grade report signed and my parents threw a fit. Naturally, to shut them up, the detention was removed from my record.

Why should it be any different with you?

Oh, and I renamed Cade to be Keith, in honor of Bandit Keith... who is an American.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Why should it be any different with you?
    Because I know my parents won't go that far to do that for me. They don't have much a concern with me after my Brother and Sister were born with physical problems. I mostly have to set a goal for myself to be a good student. I just think it would do more harm than good.

Blog Entries

Well, okay, what I meant was why can't you do that? My parents did it for me, but I would have done it without them. If you say your parents won't do it for you, then you need to stand up and say, "this isn't right."

And it won't do more harm then good. Because if the school refuses to do anything about it, go to the district. If they don't do anything, call whoever's in charge of education in the state of Illinois.

In the end, I think you'd see positive results.

The notecard in question still exists, right?

I just really don't want to make a big deal about it. It might make more problems for my parents and then they will get mad at me again. I just think that since I already did the time I shouldn't really make a big deal out of it or It might impede my future accedemic status.

Oh, yes, the cards is still in my school's possesson

Blog Entries

All right, it's your call. I'm just saying...

Sorry, I'm not trying to be stubborn or anything. I'm just trying to wait out until Collage to do anything risky.

Again, sorry if I said anything to offend you...

Blog Entries

oh no, it's fine. Just trying to make sure we don't have George McFly on out hands. But if this is what you believe is right, then that's the right choice.

Thanks. All you guys helped alot.

THE SITE LOOKS WEIRD.
    Blog Entries

Hm...Well if your parents are firm believers in Christianity, they're going to freak out a little...or a lot. I mean, right now they're thinking that you're going to Hell because you don't believe, and they don't want that for you. For example, my friend is Satanist while her family is Christian. They don't tolerate each other that well...soooo...yeah. Since your parents are mostly focused on your siblings, that probably caused some insecurity to arise inside of you. Lots of siblings that don't get as much as attention as their sibling does tend to be insecure about themselves and think something's wrong with them. Or they begin to develop a strong dislike (I wouldn't say hate 'cause it's family) for them. And it's not right for your school to judge you on that minor thing that wasn't your fault. However, as you said, they try to hose out all the problems. Gangster schools are the worst. Really bad. Moving to a different community would help you flourish. You'd be safer. But it's not possible to move when your parents have jobs in the area. I'm so sorry Dx Anyway, I know what you're feeling because lots of people judge at my school and stuff based on personalities and looks. It's awful.

Anyway, be yourself. You can't put it any other way. No matter which way you look at it, if you've got a good heart, you're a good person. Beauty inside and out. There's nothing wrong with you, and it was never your fault.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast