NIGHTMARES, YES, HOORAY FOR NINGHTMARES! - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NIGHTMARES, YES, HOORAY FOR NINGHTMARES!

追放されたバカ
    Where both beef and dreams are super-sized
    Blog Entries

Default Re: NIGHTMARES, YES, HOORAY FOR NINGHTMARES!

Quote Originally Posted by Blazaking EX View Post
    There also this one where I am running and I trip over a shoe. Not really nightmare, but....
    Oh dear Lord, that is so disturbing!

Engineer_Jeers02.WAV Mr. Slowpoke's Avatar
    Blog Entries

When I was 3, I had a nightmare that my alarm clock tried to kill me!

Creepy adorable grin FTW ~DawnFairy=)~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ On Twitter Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Facebook Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Google+ Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on MySpace
    Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Linkedin Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ on Tumblr Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ on Flickr Visit ~DawnFairy=)~'s Youtube Channel

Man...this is pure GOLDEN Halloween material! :P

Once, I had a nightmare that my brother feel into a hell-ish pit of lava, and, I accidentally leave him behind, thinking I could save him...D: It was part of this one 'deep' dream I had about a 'cube' that would determan my next 'anime obsession', or, something. 0_o;

I also once had a nightmare that Ash killed his Pikachu. It started with the gameboy screen, Ash as a Pokemon Yellow sprite, and, he approches a Pikachu...which I think is MINE. Then, he diside's to...cook it. And it get's bloody and scary and some woman was with him....and then Ash became an anime charictor again, and, guess what!

HE WAS LOOKING FOR HIS PIKACHU 0_o; and...crying...yeah....

It was a really morbid dream, good thing it wasn't too realistic (the 'cooking' part at least had a...comical side to it, in a sick way), but...yeah D: ;-;

I still kinda disliked Ash for the whole day that day, though >.> x.x;

I also used to have nightmares about being lost from my family or something, but, concidering the ages i had those dreams, they...shouldn't count as nightmares soo much...lol
    Last edited by ~DawnFairy=)~; 31st October 2009 at 08:09 AM.

I like being pretty irl and wear dresses i wish i could go sweet lolita...
    Riku and Clefairies are adorbs :D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PikaJ View Post
    Then, he diside's to...cook it.
    Ash cooking his Pika? Now that's disturbing....

Blog Entries
    Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ On Twitter Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Facebook Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Google+ Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on MySpace
    Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Linkedin Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ on Tumblr Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ on Flickr Visit ~DawnFairy=)~'s Youtube Channel

Red face Re: NIGHTMARES, YES, HOORAY FOR NINGHTMARES!

Quote Originally Posted by MewtwoTyphlosionDark View Post
    Ash cooking his Pika? Now that's disturbing....
    I know. XD What the HECK inspired THAT idea, right? XD

I also once had a dream that I was doing some tornament with a bunch of other people (mainly..tough, grown men 0-o) in HELL. It wasn't really a nightmare, though...but it COULDA ended up one.

Haha, hell would be nice to dream about, wouldn't it?

Blog Entries

Maybe you were watching a cooking show while playing Pokémon Yellow

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I used to have nightmares where either:
    1. Something would go wrong and the dream ended or looped and i may have awaked.
    2. Everyone was out to get me.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

Blog Entries

I had a nightmare once where I was a student at Columbine and I was trying to reason with the shooters. And I actually managed to escape being shot, and I ran to safety. I managed to survive so I don't know why it felt like a nightmare to me.

Bloody Melt
    Blog Entries

I've been playing too many games. I had a nightmare that I was being chased by random yakuza for no particular reason. They had guns, I had my limbs. Then, I feel a bullet hit me in the back, but I could still move. I thought I could make it, and continued to run. More bullets hit me. Eventually, I suddenly stop running and fall to the ground, before a barrage of bullets rain on me. The worst part...like in games, I restarted the dream. I had it 4 times in total, and each one had the same result. I felt the bullets each time. Another dream involved a knife being driven through my arm. The blade went through the bone, the marrow, everything, and I felt all of it. I have issues. Either that or too much Higurashi.
    If ya need me, I'm probably playing some Mann vs Machine: http://steamcommunity.com/id/optimatum

Blog Entries

Unhappy Re: NIGHTMARES, YES, HOORAY FOR NINGHTMARES!

Quote Originally Posted by MewtwoTyphlosionDark View Post
    Maybe you were watching a cooking show while playing Pokémon Yellow
    ...Yeah, well, you know what was even SCARIER about that dream?! I just remembered it TODAY...and...wow.

That 'woman' Ash was with. SHE LOOKED LIKE. POKEY'S MOM, I'M DEAD SERIUS!!! She was fat/plump, had BLOND hair, a scary face with huuge lips and lots of lipstick, a black dress, an UGLY 'beauty' mark, squinty eyes...and...yeah, she looked EXACTLY like Pokey's Mother, pretty much!

I...I didn't even KNOW what EarthBound WAS back then, let alone, Pokey's MOTHER!!! Now THAT...is pretty...scary.

No wonder I couldn't STAND Ash for the rest of that whole day..

I don't think ANY nightmare can get 'scarier' than THAT won! I win (PS: this is all true...it really DID look like Pokey's mom, trust me. I'm not just saying it to sound 'cool', it really WAS her...somehow. Why must she haunt me?! meep..)

Blog Entries

PikaJ, maybe it's better if nobody will ever know... Gasp, she really looked like Po(r)key's mom?

wants Chain of Memories! CrystalGlacia's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Strangely, I still remember a nightmare I had when I was two/three years old. In my old bedroom (we moved a few years ago), there was a carbon monoxide detector behind my door, and it always had a decimal point on the display that blinked every second. Well, in the dream, the decimal point flew off of the display like an insect and started hovering around the room. Being the autistic kid I was, I started screaming and hollering for my dad to save me from the decimal point, and he begrudgingly gets out of bed, walks over to see what's going on, and he tels me that it's a "flutter" and tells me to say hi to it. O_o In the meantime, I was still screaming.

Sometime during the summer, I remember another dream I had. Aki-chan had been telling me about one of her story characters who gets seizures. Then at some point after that, I had a dream where I was apparently sleeping down on the Shay's [sp?] lounge of our couch, and my sister and my dad were sleeping down there, too. I was trying to go to sleep, and all of a sudden, I started convulsing, as if I was having a seizure. And then everything went black. Then, (this was still within the dream) I opened my eyes to these bright, blinding lights, voices all around me, and then a sharp pain, and then I was out again. I guess that last part was me dreaming I was in a hospital and getting sedated. ._.

More recently, I had a nightmare just this Tuesday. I had fallen asleep thinking about how one of my story characters needed to have his arm amputated- he was shot at close range, which mutilated his arm beyond repair. That night, I had a nightmare where I woke up in my own bedroom- not a hospital -and HALF OF MY LEG WAS GONE.

Blog Entries

I have to deal with nightmares frequently for some reason... it's not very fun.

Anyhow, they aren't outright scary as in "I KILL U LOL BLOOD/GORE/ETC", it's just they are immensely disturbing and always trigger my really strong fears.

On top of dealing with that, it wakes me up and I usually can't sleep again for 30 minutes or so. Shitsux, especially when I have early classes.

Need sleep, yo.
    Baseball is wrong. Man with four balls can not walk. - Chinese Proverb

Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

I just remembered another nightmare I had...

I'm lying on my bed when the room starts to stretch into darkness and I see a shadow outside my door. I can't move at all and I'm stuck on my bed. I think I actually realized it was a dream in my mind. But the worst part...

I COULDN'T GET OUT! I couldn't even move my body and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't escape from the nightmare. My mind was finally able to break through though, and I woke up. But for a few seconds, everything was black.

Man... that was seriously freaky. I was too afraid to go back to sleep in my room that night.

Blog Entries

Default Re: NIGHTMARES, YES, HOORAY FOR NIGHTMARES!

Quote Originally Posted by Blaah View Post
    I actually have NEVER had a nightmare in my entire life. Its so weird. Everyone I know gets them except for me.
    Heh, I'm the exact opposite. I always have nightmares. But if I find out that my dream is a dream, I can usually control it. What I usually do if I can control it is make myself into a Shiny Mew and make the monsters go away!
    But I'll tell ya, I dunno if it was because of Halloween or something but this nightmare creeped me out.

Supposedly when home and government computers were created, some sort of glitch or virus broke out. It would kill you as soon as you saw it, and you couldn't look away. It like hypnotized you or something. The thing is, you know how the computer monitor has absolutely nothing to do with volume or the actual computer, right? Well, as soon you would turn the monitor on, the virus's music and video would play and it would never stop. It would just keep going on and on and on. Fortunately, the virus was nothing more than an infected video file and was gotten rid of easily. But the virus came back. It was more potent, stronger than the old one. You couldn't delete it at all. It would break your antiviruses and firewalls.

So I guess it just had to spread in my school. There were 4 or 5 computers in each classroom, and my school is as big as a college. You'd burn calories just walking across the hallway. There are about 70-120 classrooms in my school, and there are 4computer labs. The computer labs had about 20 comps in each room.

So the dream starts off with me in the library computer lab. (We'll call the comp lab CL for short.) The CL is FULL of kids. Suddenly, 17 kids get knocked out out of the 20 kids that were there. The virus came back. The 3 kids looked back to the other kids and they fell too. They were all dead. Then all the computers exploded. The 3 remaining computers had gotten the virus afterwards. I had developed some sort of immunity or something and I got to see the virus. This is what it was.:

The first image that played was very odd, like all dreams. (I APOLOGIZE TO ZAXARIA 20 MILLION TIMES!) It read Zaxaria and on the bottom it said, "Pray for your life." It then played some cowboys riding horses in black and white and then a scream. (I know this must be the weirdest thing ever.) It then put on some red and yellow zig-zag stripes. I suppose that was the effect that killed you. After that, It played the blue screen of death with the words, "You have been infected with the Killer virus. If you have survived after this, bravo. We'll find you and kill you ourselves." It showed a black screen that read, "Thank you. Have a nice day." That's when the computer exploded. I woke up after.

I TOLD YOU! EPIC RANDOMNESS AND WEIRDNESS!!! And it was LONG too! But that would make a good scary story. *hint hint*

♥ ~ the sexy shop | deviantART | tumblr | facebook | sig/avvy by Aori ~ ♥
    CLAIMING SHINY MEWS ALL OVER THE WORLD ~
    OH WAIT THERE'S ONLY ONE.
    ME.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast