Nightmares! What was your worst one?

Thread: Nightmares! What was your worst one?

Blog Entries

Default Nightmares! What was your worst one?

We've all had nightmares. Simple. What was your worst experience in a nightmare? Mine happened last year, in July.

I was at elementary school. In the dream, though, I was in eighth grade, which would be in the middle school. And there were preschoolers there too. The school was different. The halls and rooms were bigger, the walls were mostly bare, and some rooms were gone. I was talking to some preschoolers, when I went to the bathroom. When I came back, everyone was crowded around there. The kids were all dead. I didn't see the bodies, but I knew they were murdered. Suddenly, everyone screamed and ran away. A man holding a bloody axe stood in front of me. I ran downstairs and back up the back stairwell. I was being chased. Everywhere I went, I saw blood. Just blood. Then running up one of the stairways, I one my friend's mom. She said, "My son was killed. I don't want this to happen to you. The killer only kills right-handed people." Then the killer came up the stairs. I ran. Finally, the police broke in. I somehow saw it unfold. The secretaries were being held hostage. The killer killed the secretaries, then the police, and ran downstairs. The police came up to my floor, and rescued me and some of my classmates and other kids, as well as a teacher. The policemen took us out and set us on the playground. The school was on fire. Several minutes later, the school was completely gone. No one else came out. No teachers, o kids, no police, and not the killer. He had been subdued, but at the cost of over 300 people. As I woke up, I realized that they were all dead. My friends were all gone.

Gives me the chills to this very day. So, what are some of your experiences?
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Blog Entries

Follow Fennel on Tumblr

Default Re: Nightmares! What was your worst one?

All of my worst nightmares involve disasters of some sort. A bombing, a tornado, subway crash, sinking ship...I've had all of those. Had the sinking ship one twice, actually.

I had a dream that seemed like it was awesome... but then when I woke up, it felt more like a nightmare...

Blog Entries

Follow Arc Blader on Tumblr

When I was in the second grade, I had this dream that I was watching a TV documentary on "The Real-Life Snow White" (whatever that means). A scene came up where a guy was attacking up another guy with an axe in the middle of a street, and "The Real-Life Snow White" (I instinctively knew it was her) ran into the street to stop them. At this point, I knew she something bad was going to happen, so I tried to run out of the room, but I could barely move, and then she got hit by a car.
    I think I had this dream two nights consecutively. It was traumatizing, to say the least.

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

Too many.
    I had this one that I'll never forget. In my dream, me and my mother were having fight.
    I called her names then I saw a hammer and smash it on her head. I was scared after I woke up because it felt so real.
    My relationship with my mother is fantastic.
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I had a really disturbing one years ago. There was a creepy funfair, and there were weird animals walking around, and as I walked round the funfair, I saw all my relatives and friends lying on the floor, with their faces disfigured, and dying slowly and painfully.

That one really traumatized me so much, I ran into my Mum and Dad's room to check they were still alive.

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've said on the "Scariest thing to ever happen to you" thread that one of the most traumatizing events in my life was a nightmare I had when I was about seven. Well, here it is:

My mom, my brother and I were in a grocery store parking lot in the middle of the night. All the lights had a red tint, which gave everthing in sight a red overtone. Just imagine a parking lot at night, all the different lights and everthing, and imagine those lights glowed red. That's what it looked like. It was a big parking lot too, like one at a Super Wal-Mart. It was nearly empty, save for about two cars way off in the distance.

Well, that's enough tone establishment, don't you think? ANYWAY, my mom said she needed to get some groceries. My brother came with her, but I opted to stay and wait alone. So there I was alone, for about 5 minutes (in real time: I dreamt I was just sitting there in the back seat of a car in a red-tinted parking lot alone in the middle of the night for 5 minutes). And then TWO ZOMBIES COME OUT OF NOWHERE! ALL UP IN YOUR FACE LIKE THIS!!! They were both female, and had red hair that obviously hadn't been brushed in 50 years. They wore red clothes, their skin had a red tint to it, and they had blank stares that were looking at me, but you know, only vaguely, like a zombie would look at someone. They were straight out of Night of the Living Dead.

I took all of this in for about one second before I woke up screaming (from here on in, I'm awake, and all of the following really happened). I ran as fast as I could to my dad, who was watching TV in the living room. On the way there, I tripped in the hallway, and had hallucinations of ghosts slithering (yes, slithering) across the floor. I finally got to my dad, and that was basically it.

I actually got over it pretty quickly. It took me two years to recover the first time I played the zombie screamer maze game (goddamn that monstrosity and the sick individual who made it!).

A recurring dream I've had about 5 times a year is one where my house gets infested with horrible insects and other bugs, all of them at least 3 feet/1 meter long, and in all sorts of vomit-like color palettes. It always jolts me awake as soon as I get bitten by one.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

I think my most traumatizing nightmares were the ones where my dad died, my grandma died, and I had to relive watching my cat die. ;__;

Blog Entries

I'm terrified of jellyfish, and I once had this dream:
    For some reason, my house was floating in the middle of the ocean, and I looked out of the window and saw loads of jellyfish in the water. I turned around and ran into another room, but then I realised there were jellyfish in there too, and so I ran upstairs, but there was this huge load of jellyfish that just kept invading the house and following me up. Then I found a life raft that had a cover over it or something, and looked inside, and there was no jellyfish so I got in and zipped the raft cover up, but then I realised that there was actually loads of jellyfish and I was trapped in there with them!
    Then I woke up and kept imagining I could feel jellyfish on my feet, and I couldn't get back to sleep for at least an hour, and every time I got into bed I checked there were no jellyfish hiding under the covers for at least a week! And yeah I did know jellyfish can't survive outside of water, but I still checked.

Blog Entries

My worst nightmare? I'd say it was the one I had a year ago.

Prime and I were driving down a road in what looked like Kansas, when the ground starting shaking and exploding from the inside outward, as if a volcano was opening up. Cars were being flipped over and smashing into each other, some were caught in the explosions and erupted into fireballs, people were screaming, chaos was rampant. Prime was trying to drive us away from everything, but I knew there was no escaping this; it was happening everywhere. At one point, we drove over one of the hot spots and I could smell our tires melting. Then a date flashed in my head: 2012. But I knew this wasn't our 2012; it was happening on some other alternate Earth and that planet, along with its inhabitants, would all die. A few seconds later, I woke up in a cold sweat.