The Little Things about School
Welcome, this is a thread where you can talk about your experiences in school (or other forms of education, such as tutoring), either as a student or a teacher.
- Debate/discuss about experiences in school
- Simply chat about experiences in school
- Ask for advice, or provide advice
Before posting, please keep these points in mind.
- When posting, stick to your experiences as much as possible.
- When debating/discussing/chatting, base your points on what you experienced, or what happened around you.
- While talks do not need to follow a strict topic, any topic must be based on experience. Hence, you cannot link or post to a newspaper article to start a discussion.
- When giving advice, you may provide a link to a trusted resource. Even so, discussion on the resource itself will be regarded as off-topic.
A moderator may give a public warning if he/she finds that the discussion has become off-topic per the thread rules. This is a sign that the current discussion needs to stop. Ignoring this can lead to warnings/infractions.
- When giving advice, be responsible and know that your advice can affect those interested. Also, be careful when taking advices as they may not be the perfect solution for you.
- ON HOMEWORK : Talking about your assignments is fine.
For actual help for your homework, please use Official BMGf Homework Tutor/Help Thread instead.
- Flaming at a user, based on his/her experiences, will not be tolerated.
Commenting on errors in a person’s experience is fine. However, taunting or insulting the person is not allowed.